Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 09:23 AM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times

Advertisements

What he says now:

“I always believed” fixing the economy was going to take “longer than one term.”

What he said in 2009:

“Look, I’m at the start of my administration. One nice thing about the situation I find myself in is that I will be held accountable. You know, I’ve got four years. A year from now I think people are going to see that we’re starting to make some progress. But there’s still going to be some pain out there. If I don’t have this done in three years, then there’s going to be a one-term proposition.”

Barack Obama: “I Always Believed” Fixing the Economy Was “Going to Take Longer Than One Term” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Obama: “We’re Better Off Today Than When I Took Over” (He Thinks We’re Idiots) | The Gateway Pundit
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2011, 09:24 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,207,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
What he says now:

“I always believed” fixing the economy was going to take “longer than one term.”

What he said in 2009:

“Look, I’m at the start of my administration. One nice thing about the situation I find myself in is that I will be held accountable. You know, I’ve got four years. A year from now I think people are going to see that we’re starting to make some progress. But there’s still going to be some pain out there. If I don’t have this done in three years, then there’s going to be a one-term proposition.”

Barack Obama: “I Always Believed” Fixing the Economy Was “Going to Take Longer Than One Term” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Obama: “We’re Better Off Today Than When I Took Over” (He Thinks We’re Idiots) | The Gateway Pundit
Politician double speak.... he didn't mean this, lol

Old 12-14-2011, 09:32 AM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
Politician double speak.... he didn't mean this, lol
History showed him that economic downturns are short lived. 0bama thought he could just ride out this economy, and it would fix itself, then he could claim credit for it.

What 0bama did not take into account was that the policies that he and his democrats would force unto the nation, would deepen the economic woes and actually drive down every measurable indicator of the economy.

Old 12-14-2011, 10:33 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,724,250 times
Barry could care less about running again. He is free to travel the world now with the title "President" eventhough it is unearned and he was a total failure.

I don't see how he can "cash in" on the title since no legitimate company will pay him because he has nothing of value to offer them.

Old 12-14-2011, 10:46 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,875,208 times
The corrupt president and Mrs. oink both hate the roles they have to play. They likes the freedom to vacation 12 months a year on our dime, but they both hate all they are required to do, and would rather return to Chicago, but they must continue the farce because it itsn't their decision.
The powers controlling their puppet strings have invested too much time and money in them to allow them to drop out now.
They are a programmed couple designed by Soros to turn our country in cuba, and the decision is not theirs to make, they will follow the master plan or else..
We can only hope the country can survive for another year until we retire the dictator.....

Old 12-14-2011, 10:47 AM

4,734 posts, read 4,328,449 times
It's funny to see conservatives hyperventilate. They know that their lead guy is still running about 10-15 percentage points behind Obama in the most recent polls, and Mitt Romney's super PAC has just barely scratched the surface, just having unleashed the first in what promises to be a steady wave of attack ads.

Face it, conservatives: You're stuck with Mitt. ...or Ron Paul.

Old 12-14-2011, 10:48 AM

3,498 posts, read 2,217,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
What he says now:

What he said in 2009:

No argument here, what is the alternative, the GOP 3 ring circus?

Old 12-14-2011, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
The corrupt president and Mrs. oink both hate the roles they have to play. They likes the freedom to vacation 12 months a year on our dime, but they both hate all they are required to do, and would rather return to Chicago, but they must continue the farce because it itsn't their decision.
The powers controlling their puppet strings have invested too much time and money in them to allow them to drop out now.
They are a programmed couple designed by Soros to turn our country in cuba, and the decision is not theirs to make, they will follow the master plan or else..
We can only hope the country can survive for another year until we retire the dictator.....
This theory of yours that a successful capitalist like Soros would turn the U.S. into a communist pit like Cuba makes about as much sense as....Fidel Castro wanting to turn Cuba into a fully privatized economy.

Explain how this works.

Old 12-14-2011, 10:50 AM

23,416 posts, read 36,983,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Why limit yourself to making disparaging remarks about the First Lady?

Old 12-14-2011, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Barry could care less about running again. He is free to travel the world now with the title "President" eventhough it is unearned and he was a total failure.
1. It's 'even though' -- two words.

2. What was 'unearned'? He won an election that Republicans tried like hell to keep democratic-leaning voters out of.

Look, I'm sorry that you conservatives keep wetting your beds over this, but the fact is that Obama won in 2008. Deal with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies