Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 02:43 PM

435 posts, read 1,520,845 times

Advertisements

I know a lot of you sneer at Kunchinch's "Department of Peace" or Obama's insistance we open up lines of dialouge on the war on terror, but the truth is, the Democrats have the right message and here's why:

By 2100, three nuclear-armed nations on the UN security council will be majority Muslim/African: Britian, France, Russia.

By 2100, Muslims will achieve popualtion parity with christains.

By 2100, 4 times more people will live in Africa and/or the Middle East than in Europe.

Demogrpahy is destiny. We simply cannot/expect afford to bomb terrorism out of existiance. This is what you get when you socilize/abort/feminisize an entire culture. Get used to it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2007, 04:19 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,387,646 times
Remind me to never get in a car with you since you'd obviously crash head on with anything coming at you instead of swerving to change the situation....

I'll never accept defeat and never cower to an enemy

Old 08-30-2007, 04:29 PM

1,648 posts, read 2,560,088 times
Instead I will fight on in online forums to show my e-courage. With my fast typing behind faceless screens, I shall accumulate rep points for future generations.

Old 08-30-2007, 04:47 PM

2,507 posts, read 8,561,493 times
I'm sorry rd, the same mentality that works in bar fights does not apply to international policy. It is impossible to win a war against a mentality unless you change mentality. There are various ways of doing this.
-Get out of Muslim holy land
-Attack radical Imans who preach terror and hate
-Undermine funding
You cannot bomb the hell out of a nation and expect its citizens to love us in return. Maybe something will change, but as of right now, the Iraqi shiite and sunni (not the people of the world, and not the Kurds) people were better off. They got better electrical service, their faucets worked, they could safely go shopping, they didn't blow each other up. It was FAR from ideal, but Husain did manage to keep a nation together that should have been a nation in the first place. I challenge someone to tell me how the average Baghadai's life has been bettered by the American presence. There are ways of fighting terrorism that don't cost billions of dollars and thousands of lives.

Old 08-30-2007, 04:53 PM

2,096 posts, read 1,468,601 times
[quote=briarwood;1392548]I know a lot of you sneer at Kunchinch's "Department of Peace" or Obama's insistance we open up lines of dialouge on the war on terror, but the truth is, the Democrats have the right message and here's why:

By 2100, three nuclear-armed nations on the UN security council will be majority Muslim/African: Britian, France, Russia.

By 2100, Muslims will achieve popualtion parity with christains.

By 2100, 4 times more people will live in Africa and/or the Middle East than in Europe.

Demogrpahy is destiny. We simply cannot/expect afford to bomb terrorism out of existiance. This is what you get when you socilize/abort/feminisize an entire culture. Get used to it.[/QUOTE]

You could not be more right and when you have a part of our country whining for the enemy it aids them not us.

Old 08-30-2007, 04:57 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,387,646 times
I'll agree with you on attacking the radical mosque leaders and that's attack as in go in the mosque and get rid of the problem. This war can't be won by playing nice, especially when the enemy doesn't reciprocate..
that same land is also holy to other religions, religions that have been around a LOT longer.... I'm not religious though, so it's just land to me, nasty, dirty, stinky land at that and yes, I've been there and done that..
getting rid of the funding is a great idea, start by taking out the Saud's.. that's one seriously evil family there and the world would be a better place without them..

The OP was preaching submission and accepting defeat though. That's BS in my book and it's why I liked working the CT mission while I was active duty..
BTW, I worked with State while I was active duty, so I know a little bit about international diplomacy and how much it sucks. There are much better ways to do things and I worked with those people too...

Old 08-30-2007, 07:30 PM

Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,314 posts, read 8,654,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by person View Post
Instead I will fight on in online forums to show my e-courage. With my fast typing behind faceless screens, I shall accumulate rep points for future generations.
Funy stuff right there, I don't care who ya are......

Old 08-31-2007, 02:03 AM

1,463 posts, read 6,221,168 times
Lmao....I love all the cowboy rhetoric. It sounds so good until you have to actually implement it, then you get what we call Iraq and the two Stans. If your really serious about stomping out funding then quit buying gasoline. I hear all these people complain about Muslims, Russians, Venezuelans but you continue to buy gasoline to fund their hate towards the U.S. What a joke that it is. Plus contrary to limited small mindedness most muslims don't hate the U.S. It was 12 sunni arab saudi's that caused 9-11. You know, that come from the country where we're about to give 20-30 billion in weapons....How hypocritical....

Old 08-31-2007, 02:13 AM

4,426 posts, read 5,918,129 times
its just a mess..... I wish we could take it all back and get a re-do.. LOL

Old 08-31-2007, 06:42 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,771,962 times
To put this in the simplest possible terms:

We either have to realize that we are never going to convert the Muslim world into good Christians and develop a way to share the world with them and their culture.

Or:

We will have to figure a way to commit genocide and just kill all of the Muslims.

Pays your money and takes your choice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies