Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 10:34 AM

37,176 posts, read 19,200,869 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Are you sure that Farah did not offer money if the hospital released a document?

Birthers didn't drink the koolaid. The birthers I know are awake enough to know the president is a Subversive leader and a Communist. They really don't give a dang about the birth certificate Except if it be the thing that handcuffs this trojan horse of a president.
Communist? Please define "communist". I'd love to know how you reached that conclusion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2011, 10:46 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Are you sure that Farah did not offer money if the hospital released a document?

Birthers didn't drink the koolaid. The birthers I know are awake enough to know the president is a Subversive leader and a Communist. They really don't give a dang about the birth certificate Except if it be the thing that handcuffs this trojan horse of a president.
Hospitals are not the repository for birth certificates. Even birthers should know this!

Old 12-28-2011, 11:29 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,198,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Hospitals are not the repository for birth certificates. Even birthers should know this!
You're correct. Those cute hospital "birth certificates" are just souveniers, and not accepted as official birth certificates.

Old 12-28-2011, 06:18 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,201,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Did you kill another birthers thread with FACTS, how dare you.

Old 12-28-2011, 09:17 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,943,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
I think both of you are overestimating how much history will even care. The man is a side show in a minor circus.

He will ultimately be forgotten by history completely.
You are quite right, and I stand corrected.

Old 12-29-2011, 08:32 AM

8,893 posts, read 5,371,263 times
I'd be rather peeved if Sheriff Joe was doing this during working hours, as that isn't what my tax dollars are paying for him to do.

Old 12-29-2011, 11:11 AM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
I'd be rather peeved if Sheriff Joe was doing this during working hours, as that isn't what my tax dollars are paying for him to do.
sheriff joe was quick to point out that the cold case posse is manned by volunteers and that no tax payer funds were being used. the CCP is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. WND has recently reached out for donations to the CCP.

which, for me, raises some questions on the funding of the CCP. 501(c)(3)s are restricted from campaigning for or against a political candidate ( Exemption Requirements - Section 501(c)(3) Organizations ) so could the investigation be considered a political witch hunt? if not, then what are the legalities of a law enforcement agency accepting donations for a specific investigation? what exactly are the legal connections/responsibilities between the sheriff's office and the CCP?

Old 02-06-2012, 08:50 AM

so........ here we are in early february awaiting the release of a preliminary report ( with a full report to follow "shortly" after ) from the cold case posse as promised by sheriff joe arpaio.

there have been no court cases or official requests for documents from the the state/DOH of hawaii from the cold case posse ( that battle is solely in the incompetent hands of orly taitz ) and it will be unlikely after the GA recommendation that the report will contain any mention of the "minor v happersett exclusive definition" and "de vattel definition" theories. it's also unlikely now that the report will contain any of the claims from the "experts" in the GA hearing.

so....... what could possibly be in the report?

Old 02-06-2012, 08:59 AM

5,391 posts, read 7,230,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
You're correct. Those cute hospital "birth certificates" are just souveniers, and not accepted as official birth certificates.
Which is why it was hilarious when Trump tried to pass off his "souvenir" hospital document as the real deal, in response to Obama's release of the official State of Hawaii Certification of Live Birth.

Old 02-06-2012, 09:16 AM

side note:

i just caught this on a news feed:

President Obama's Grandmother Recovering After Car Accident | ABC News Blogs - Yahoo!

i imagine the birthersphere will start proclaiming that this was "an attempt to silence sarah from letting the world know that she attended obama's birth in kenya!".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies