Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 11:17 AM

802 posts, read 563,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
Doubtless Obama saw your post and sent down word to make your links non-clickable.

LOL just kidding..You have to wait 2 days or something like that to have clickable links. It's in the TOS. Same thing drove me batty when I first signed up. I kept editing my posts and no matter what I did my links would not come out clickable. I guess it's an effort to thwart spam-bots. I think C-D should give more prominent notice of this policy.
Ok thanks for the information. I was wondering what was going on. Thanks again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2011, 11:19 AM

6,757 posts, read 8,279,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Dear friend, I am nigerian prince and want to speak with you matter of trust in withdrawing $20million US from my bank account......
You must be one of those "poor" Nigerian princes ... my last offer was $55 million, as I recall. Twenty million is chump change.

Old 12-17-2011, 11:34 AM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zembonez View Post
Excuse me. Didn't you mean to say "The law enforcement hero that he is"?
I'm sure he meant to say "power-drunk corrupt kleptocrat".

Old 12-17-2011, 12:17 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McGarrett View Post
This probe into the Sheriff started right after he started investigating the President.
actually the federal investigation into arpaio began in june 2008. predating both the cold case birther investigation and the obama administration.

Old 12-17-2011, 12:40 PM

3,598 posts, read 4,946,956 times
Birthers are the best thing to ever happen to Obama. Keep it up, it's hilarious.

Old 12-17-2011, 12:43 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,249,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
actually the federal investigation into arpaio began in june 2008. predating both the cold case birther investigation and the obama administration.
This FACT has been repeated ad nauseum in other threads - they're just going to ignore it because it doesn't fit with their delusions.

Old 12-17-2011, 12:49 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Al Gore has gotten death threats over his global warming stances.

By your logic...congratulations you just proved global warming is real.

Cartoonist got death threats for drawing allah....must mean allah is real too.
Your logic is most .............
I meant, if Obama supporters think it's a down right lie then what's the worries. Apparently, Obama supporters want the Sheriff to shut up or they will do it for him.

The people who don't believe his birth certificate is fake, sure do a whole lot of scurrying around and threatening people for something they believe is not true.

You know, when things get ignored enough they go away!!!

Old 12-17-2011, 12:51 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
I'll be ready for them. Also, why are my posted links unavailable for opening?
You typed something wrong and that would be the reason your link doesn't get good service. I tried it minus the URL and some of the other stuff in my browser and it worked very well.

You are going to catch all kinds of hell about your source WND from left leaning deflectors and none of them would read the link, even if it worked.

Old 12-17-2011, 12:52 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,070,698 times
Quote:
The Sheriff must be so close to the truth that Obama supporters are willing to fill the mans body with bullet holes to prevent his investigation into Obama's past.

<snip>
Oh boy. A new Birther sock puppet.

1. This investigation of Arpaio was initiated in June of 2008 under the administration of George Bush and his AG Mike Mukasey.

2. The "threats" appear (based on the WND article) to be a single anonymous threat on a random blog somewhere.

3. Arpaio has completely blown the Birthers off. Anybody who reads his comments and believes he is actually conducting an investigation should be very careful about sending their bank account information to Nigerian politicians in response to e-mail solicitations.

:roll:

Old 12-17-2011, 12:54 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
Arpaio probably hopes to go out in some blaze of glory to evade his pending indictment as the little redneck POS he is.
What court will this indictment be coming from? I didn't even know anybody had a grand jury or anything investigating him. Oh yeah, I forgot it is our truthful DOJ group that has declared way on Sheriff Joe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies