Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 12:01 PM

4,127 posts, read 5,066,518 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i have no idea whether or not farah and corsi post on this forum under aliases but if you're looking for posters from the right side of the political spectrum that have started birther threads in the past two years ( other than dragging canoe and steve mcgarrett ) i offer you these names:

chicagonut
rick roma
roysoldboy
oddball84
all american NYC
miborn
drob4jc
brian.pearson
truegritt
crossfire600
high cotton
sanrene
bentbow
guyntexas
I really hate it when someone calls my bluff. Touche'
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2012, 05:07 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,074,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena View Post
illegally? by whom?

please educate me....
Kalani Paiʻea Wohi o Kaleikini Kealiʻikui Kamehameha o ʻIolani i Kaiwikapu kaui Ka Liholiho Kūnuiākea.

Also known as Kamehameha I.

He created the Kingdom of Hawaii in a bloody and brutal 15 year invasion and conquest of the several different previously independent Hawaiian Islands. It started when he overthrew his cousin, the rightful king of the "Big Island" in the 1780s.

In other words, the Kingdom of Hawaii began in exactly the same way it ended. With a coup.

Old 01-02-2012, 05:10 PM

Quote:
point.... I don't know or pretend to know how Texas became part of the US.
Yes... your general ignorance of history is already well established at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena
point.... the Hawaiian Monarchy was forced into being a part of the US
There is not an inch of American soil that can't make the same claim.

Quote:
Please enlighten me on just how the Hawaiian Monarchy was established by force?
Done.

It is fascinating that you needed the help.

Old 01-02-2012, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Defined by law??
Of course.

Quote:
Oh yes laws ask Bush about all the laws he broke while in office. Tell me about laws.
If he broke them, then he was acting illegally. See how that works?

Quote:
United States Violates International Law
If it does, then it is acting illegally. See how that works?

Quote:
In violation of treaties entered between the Hawaiian Kingdom and the United States of America and basic principles of international law, the United States Minister Stevens extended de facto recognition to the provisional government, that was formed by the traitors, without the consent of the Government of the Hawaiian Kingdom, while United States Naval forces secured themselves across the Government building.
Please. Point me to these alleged "treaties" that were violated.

Quote:
Leon Siu Is an hawaiian National living under the Kingdom of Hawaii's laws.
There is no such thing as "the Kingdom of Hawaii's laws," since there is no such thing as a Kingdom of Hawaii. So what you are telling me is that he is a Hawaiian secessionist living in a fantasy world of his own invention.

I pretty much thought so.

Old 01-02-2012, 06:53 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,294,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Ryder View Post
You should be very afraid then as those you listed have such enormous influence. Hell, one of them has his own TV show! Do any of these people post here?
Okay. Okay. You got me. I'm actually Donald Trump. Now go watch my show!!!

Melania, did you see where I put my wig? Oh wait, is this-oh no!

Damn Siri!!!

Old 01-02-2012, 09:47 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,439,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post

Who is Leon Siu, ...?
"Leon ...serves in the government of the Hawaiian Kingdom as its Minister of Foreign Affairs. In this capacity, it is his responsibility to reactivate Hawaii's treaties and restore foreign relations with other nations of the world, including the United States."

About Leon & Malia

i imagine that the hawaiian kingdom ministry of foreign affairs looks an awful lot like mom's basement.

Old 01-02-2012, 09:52 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,528,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
The Congressional Research Service: Qualifications for President and the "Natural Born" Citizenship Eligibility Requirement.

Qualifications for President and the

Liberals, read this and weep. Obama is a Communist. He is a subversive that is surrounded by those working night and day to subvert our Republic's constitution which has a code word. (Fundamental transformation)

I don't care if he was born in both hospitals of Oahu, he is worthy of handcuffs right this moment. Our military, for example has constitutional Authority to handcuff him anytime they grow the "bowling apparatus" to do so, as well as moral authority to do so, and he and his cronies know this. (No wonder they want their own force AS BIG as our military! called a "Civilan Security Force)

With or without the birther issue this man is a usurper in office.

We only lack one thing....the brave souls that are going to handcuff him and watch the country freak-out in the Constitutional Crisis of all time.

Old 01-02-2012, 09:55 PM

1,729 posts, read 1,536,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Kalani Paiʻea Wohi o Kaleikini Kealiʻikui Kamehameha o ʻIolani i Kaiwikapu kaui Ka Liholiho Kūnuiākea.

Also known as Kamehameha I.

He created the Kingdom of Hawaii in a bloody and brutal 15 year invasion and conquest of the several different previously independent Hawaiian Islands. It started when he overthrew his cousin, the rightful king of the "Big Island" in the 1780s.

In other words, the Kingdom of Hawaii began in exactly the same way it ended. With a coup.

Kamehameha I.. I view it as he untied the island by? force. and in doing so what US laws did he break? what treaties did he have with other islands or countries? that made this action illegal?

Old 01-02-2012, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Our military, for example has constitutional Authority to handcuff him.....
could you point out where in the US constitution this is mentioned ?

Old 01-02-2012, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
.... this man is a usurper...

every time a bell is rung an angel gets his wings

.......and every time a birther screams "usurper" obama gets an independent vote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies