Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2012, 11:43 AM

8,346 posts, read 7,043,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNEC_Dad View Post
Like PETA?
I refuse to support PETA as well.

Old 08-01-2012, 11:43 AM

667 posts, read 516,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
Letr tell you something.

I do not need to gain traction. The facts are on my side. Everything I've said is right on the money.

The sliding is occuring to the sockpuppets who are gloriously celebrating their jumping on the bandwagon of fascism and bigotry; all under the fascade of 'Freedon Of Speech". it's a slippery slope and you're all coming off badly, in your efforts.

And the only thing sticvking to the wall is the inaccurate, misleading horse manure that's been flung by the aforementioned sockpuppets.

If this wasn't yet another graphically disgraceful testament to the wide-spread fascist ignorance and bigotry that has infested my beloved America, it would be enormously comical.

Keep slinging the hate if it makes you feel better. A suggestion though is to find some new words.

Sad to see.

Old 08-01-2012, 11:44 AM

18,949 posts, read 43,605,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
It's his right to have his beliefs, it's his money, he didn't discriminate against anyone, Homosexuals are intolerant bigoted hypocrites and they are proving it everyday in front of the world.
How many homosexuals do you actually know? Im guessing not very many.

And the ones you see on TV dont count.

Old 08-01-2012, 11:45 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Pride fests are stupid and for the insecure to try and feel better about themselves
That's ridiculous. Where did you dig that opinion up from?

9,984 posts, read 10,391,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
LOL. That's going to have the Lib nutjobs in a frenzy.
Why exactly would that get the "Lib nutjobs" into a frenzy? In the grand scheme of things, I think most people don't really care what a tea party politician feeds the sheep while he fleeces them.

1,851 posts, read 2,153,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
HUGE lines at a multitude of Chick-fil-As all over the country are being reported.

Hopefully today will break a new sales record for the company.

Hey *******s - can you say 'back-fire'?
So you support fascism in it's purest form?

Wow, talk about..."tards".

Old 08-01-2012, 11:46 AM

538 posts, read 1,012,469 times
The CFA here is definitely bringing in some money today.

Old 08-01-2012, 11:47 AM

6,486 posts, read 6,387,936 times
Wow, people are really going to town with the whole "Chick-Fil-A's doing great. That means it's right to promote discrimination against gays" argument

Since everyone else is offering unsubstantiated claims about how this is supposedly helping/hurting Chick-Fil-A, may I just remind you all that people like me have started going to places we know support gay rights more often as well. Went to KFC the other day, and I will be going to McDonalds (which, neverminding the fake picture of a McDonald's sign reading that they support Chick-Fil-A, is actually pro-gay rights as well) more often than before. Basically, every time I might've gone to Wendy's or Chick-Fil-A in the past, I'm going to go to KFC or McDonald's instead. I defy anyone to prove that Chick-Fil-A is benefitting or going to benefit more from this than KFC and McDonald's.

Regardless of what you choose, your moral reasoning should be solid. It shouldn't be so easy to tear apart. No matter how popular an opinion is, it can still be wrong.

Old 08-01-2012, 11:49 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
Why exactly would that get the "Lib nutjobs" into a frenzy? In the grand scheme of things, I think most people don't really care what a tea party politician feeds the sheep while he fleeces them.

We are not talking about Lindsey Graham, here!

This guy and Ron Paul are on the same page.

Old 08-01-2012, 11:51 AM

1,466 posts, read 1,229,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
What it is really about is that the Homosexuals can't stand it when someone has a different belief than them which makes the Homosexuals BIGOTS and intolerant of others beliefs which is the same thing they claim others are which then adds hypocrite to their status. Everybody see's this and it has backfired on the homosexuals.
So do you believe that black people who hate racists are bigots? For not supporting the people who hate them?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies