Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2012, 11:16 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,919,023 times

Advertisements

its very sad that people actually go out of their way to support discrimination...

Old 08-01-2012, 11:22 PM

10,214 posts, read 15,927,883 times
I guess the gay marriage crowd just won't settle for anything less. A lot of us are already willing to compromise with civil union, but even that doesn't seem to be enough.

What about all the mocking of religious people/anti-religious bigotry by the gay movement?

Old 08-01-2012, 11:25 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
It appears the American people still stand for freedom of speech. Now if the screechers get their way that will never happen. Folks are fed up with having everyone tell them what they should do, think and feel. This election many will let out their frustrations against the screechers by a wide margin I think.

Old 08-01-2012, 11:27 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,198,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by king's highway View Post

The homo perverts have created a lot of free publicity... and profit... for Chick-fil-A.

The gays have polarized society...against them.

2,920 posts, read 2,797,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Isn't that being a bit presumptuous? By the concensus on these threads, I really don't think that your claim is accurate.

Why isn't the "sin" of homsexuality not one of The Ten Commandments? I mean if it was all that sinful, it would be right up there with...

" Neither shall you desire your neighbour's wife, neither shall you covet your neighbour's house, his field, or his manservant, or his maidservant, his ox, or his ass, or any thing that is your neighbour's."
Because it was never so widespread. Even today its just 2% of population

Posted from a phone: please excuse my grammer and spellink...

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
I guess the gay marriage crowd just won't settle for anything less. A lot of us are already willing to compromise with civil union, but even that doesn't seem to be enough.

What about all the mocking of religious people/anti-religious bigotry by the gay movement?
Most people don't give a rip one way or the other. What they don't like though is being told what they should think and if you don't agree your some type of bigot or whatever other name they toss out. You don't like Obama your racist. On and on the nonsense goes.

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boiseguy View Post
its very sad that people actually go out of their way to support discrimination...
Reptilian...isn't it? I'm glad they're eating the crap...

Quote:
There is also the matter of genetically engineered fowl. I read recently an opinion column by Matt Ridley in The Wall Street Journal that lauded the fact that we have such chickens and that they grow much faster, which means good things for the environment. Ten years ago, a study done at North Carolina State University found that 85 percent of the “improved” weight gain was attributed to genetics and 15 percent to the feed. But the scientists are surprised that the chickens keep getting bigger, and they don’t know exactly why. It seems that it may be due to genetic mutations. We are so worried about genetically modified fruits and veggies, but do we know anything about what this engineering does to the chicken as a food product? And do hormones have anything to do with this?

One last scary point — that feed that chickens are eating in many, though not all, commercial chicken houses contains arsenic, which could be the underlying reason for the fact that the average American (who now eats more than 90lbs per year of chicken) is routinely exposed to an average of five times the Environmental Protection Agency’s recommended safety limit for arsenic. People who live in areas where chickens are raised on this feed are also exposed through the soil around them, the air they breathe and the water they drink. And it has been documented that people who work with the feed have health risks from the exposure. I learned this by reading an article by Doug Gansler, the attorney general of Maryland, who wants arsenic banned from chicken feed, as it has been in Europe for more than 10 years.

And I don’t even want to talk about the conditions under which these animals are raised, which leads to the need for serious administration of antibiotics. We also ingest antibiotics when we eat chicken from a commercial grower.
The Hazards of Commercially Raised Chickens - Fairfax City, VA Patch

Eat hardy Chick-Fil-A fans...Eat hardy.

Old 08-01-2012, 11:28 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,834,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boywithstick View Post
Yes, because all gay people engage in anal sex. Ignorant ass.hole.
Now, now .. Ignorant yes, but ass.hole .. not my territory!

Old 08-01-2012, 11:28 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,290,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
I find it hilarious that gays are so butt-hurt (pun intended) over a simple donation by a company.
We know what's on your mind.

Naughty naughty

Old 08-01-2012, 11:29 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,198,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boiseguy View Post
They are going out of their way to support morality, the sanctity of marriage between man and woman and the right of free speech.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies