Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which Minority has the worst entitlement mentality?
African Americans 87 48.33%
Hispanic/Latinos 8 4.44%
Muslims 7 3.89%
Gays/Lesbians 13 7.22%
Other 65 36.11%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2012, 11:31 PM

31,387 posts, read 36,913,329 times

Advertisements

I would have voted for this "minority(sic)" but for some reason they weren't on the list.

lottery winner on food stamps - YouTube

Old 03-11-2012, 11:34 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,450,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
I would have voted for this "minority(sic)" but for some reason they weren't on the list.

lottery winner on food stamps - YouTube
I'm glad you are beginning to see that there is a very big problem with all these welfare programs. So much fraud.

Old 03-11-2012, 11:48 PM

566 posts, read 955,318 times
Women of any race.

Old 03-11-2012, 11:53 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,574,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
BEFORE you start and claim I am racist, I am a minority female myself who is just sick and tired of all the minorities in this country crying and complaining for no reason. If your "group" is disadvantaged, instead of crying about it, why don't you WORK TOGETHER to fix it?

My father came here and worked his ass off without a single penny from welfare.

Yes, I know. Whites have the entitlement mentality too but I still think minorities (especially those from 3rd world cultures) have it worse. But THEY ARE NOT A MINORITY. Come on now!

And NO, this is not a troll thread. Not saying these phrases stereotype every member of the group. Just giving the most common cries of being victimized by them.

RESULTS ARE PUBLIC, FYI!!!

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

So my options are (no particular order):

1) African Americans- "The White Man has kept us down for so long! Obama gonna pay for my gas and mortgage. I have 15 kids and SOMEONE has to pay up for me!! People owe me because my grandfathers great grandpa was a slave! Wah!!"

2) Hispanic/Latinos- "We deserve every right to be here despite the fact that we broke this nations laws and gave birth to babies that weren't even supposed to be here. We want welfare, healthcare and food stamps and more. We pray the people of the USA listen to god (pull out THAT card again, now why don't we?) and open their hearts (even though we kill our own illegals)! We DREAM (yuck)! Wah!"

3) Muslims- "Lowes pulled their ad from our show. Wah! They hate us! How dare Abercrombie and Fitch fire me for not letting me wear a Hijab in their store which is obviously not conservative? Why do Americans hate us so much......we want to build a mosque right by Ground Zero!! Wait, you named your Teddy Bear Muhammed? WE KILL YOU! You looked at me the wrong way? YOU ARE AN ISLAMOPHOBE! HOW DARE YOU! YOU ARE ALL IGNORANT. We are always the victims. 100 percent! WAH! "

4) Gays and lesbians-(NOTE I AM 100 PERCENT FOR GAY MARRIAGE AND RIGHTS) "We have the plight similar to African Americans! Everyone should be ok with seeing some boy on boy or girl on girl actions. What is wrong with that? I do not understand why anyone would be opposed! Wah!"

5) Other- Can't think of any other groups. Post them if you want!

I have to say that Chinese and Indians despite being minorities are more focused on being productive and improving themselves. If you can think of any of their entitlement mentality cries, post them. Is this why India and China are owning it...?
What garbage. Those complaints you've listed are bigoted and small-minded. They show a weakness in character, and reflect a bitterness that I'm glad I don't share.

This thread should be closed. It's the epitome of a trolling thread.

Old 03-12-2012, 12:05 AM

1,782 posts, read 3,928,143 times
Women of any race, but especially white women.

The reason I say this is that when the stated goal is moving an organization (say a police or fire department) to "represent the general population", it is a far taller order and requires much more accomadation to get to 50% than the 15% a racial minority would require.

It is also interesting that the loudest critics of race based affirmative action are white women (who have filed every major Supreme Court lawsuit against it), yet evidence has shown that affirmative action as a whole has benefited white women more than any other group.

Old 03-12-2012, 12:18 AM

9,005 posts, read 13,766,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Except that Indians at least are willing to speak English and are not very obnoxious about their religion. Nor do they think their skin color or religion should get them a pass on everything.

As far as the hispanic immigrants, you almost never see them hire non-Spanish speaking at their businesses and they do run like chicken*****s from their own countries, even though they have democracy and countries rich in natural resources.

It's never good though to give one nationality or group total control over the immigration and to dominate it completely. It's much healthier to have a good mix of immigrants but a mix that can learn English and adapt to our culture.
This. I initially said seniors but,you don't DEMAND special treatment when you came here illegally. We don't owe you anything but a free deportation. And learn English for goodness sake.

Check out Miami,that's how America will be like with a hispanic majority.
Whites complain about Miami all the time about how they don't hire white or black english speakers,only their kind or other hispanics.

You guys think blacks or whites or bad,you ain't seen nothing yet.

Old 03-12-2012, 12:22 AM

5,648 posts, read 8,026,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3vault View Post
Women of any race, but especially white women.

The reason I say this is that when the stated goal is moving an organization (say a police or fire department) to "represent the general population", it is a far taller order and requires much more accomadation to get to 50% than the 15% a racial minority would require.

It is also interesting that the loudest critics of race based affirmative action are white women (who have filed every major Supreme Court lawsuit against it), yet evidence has shown that affirmative action as a whole has benefited white women more than any other group.
I agree with you on white women. They, the second being black women, are very good on playing that victim role.

Old 03-12-2012, 12:25 AM

831 posts, read 677,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Except that Indians at least are willing to speak English and are not very obnoxious about their religion. Nor do they think their skin color or religion should get them a pass on everything.

As far as the hispanic immigrants, you almost never see them hire non-Spanish speaking at their businesses and they do run like chicken*****s from their own countries, even though they have democracy and countries rich in natural resources.

It's never good though to give one nationality or group total control over the immigration and to dominate it completely. It's much healthier to have a good mix of immigrants but a mix that can learn English and adapt to our culture.

Not obnoxious about their religion? hows about dropping the pathetic nappy wrapped around their silly bushy heads? Hows about taking showers on a daily basis? the sellotaped tongue accent is most annoying and makes a mexican more acceptable in conversing than the rag heads.

Mexicans can run like chicken$h!t from where they came from but they would gladly lay down their lives for this great country, i cant ever say the same thing about indians nor muslims.

Also, i would add, i have a friend who works for BOA and has told me about how the indian *******s are running ammockery and how they are enslaving everyone and how they always huddle up to eachother and hang out in gangs to oust anyone who isnt indian, also whats with the eat only indian food and how they label American food as junk? they made a mistake by screwing around with a former marine and another whois a retired army special ops guy. There are consequences to that trust me!

Last edited by Lone-Ranger; 03-12-2012 at 12:35 AM..

Old 03-12-2012, 12:34 AM

9,005 posts, read 13,766,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone-Ranger View Post
Not obnoxious about their religion? hows about dropping the pathetic nappy wrapped around their silly bushy heads? Hows about taking showers on a daily basis? the sellotaped tongue accent is most annoying and makes a mexican more acceptable in conversing than the rag heads.

Mexicans can run like chicken$h!t from where they came from but they would gladly lay down their lives for this great country, i cant ever say the same thing about indians nor muslims.
Ever heard of La Raza?

Old 03-12-2012, 12:43 AM

831 posts, read 677,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Ever heard of La Raza?

Palllllease... That the best you can come up with? try aryan or black panther
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies