Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 10:42 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,528,371 times

Advertisements

Seriously?! Well, of course he does! Obama needs all of the illegal voters that he can get since most of them will vote for liberals, per the handouts and loose borders. Birds of a feather do flock together.

Sickening...handcuffs on the White House and be quick about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2011, 10:44 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,825,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Ah yes, Holder is looking into stopping things like that. The problem is that 69% of people in the latest Rasmussen poll about ID cards and voting disagree with Holder and his boss. I don't think they care about that number if they can destroy the state laws that are so much needed in too many cases.

69% Say Photo ID Voting Laws Are Not Discriminatory - Rasmussen Reports™
Holder and "Attorney General" is the grossest oxymoron every perpetrated on that office.

Old 12-20-2011, 10:53 PM

5,800 posts, read 6,566,236 times
I'll second that; he should have resigned by now thanks to the Fast & Furious scandal.

Old 12-20-2011, 11:11 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,934,401 times
With a little luck, Holder will be soon trying to accomplish this from inside a 6X8 prison cell.

Old 12-21-2011, 12:54 AM

7,498 posts, read 5,748,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Ah yes, Holder is looking into stopping things like that. The problem is that 69% of people in the latest Rasmussen poll about ID cards and voting disagree with Holder and his boss. I don't think they care about that number if they can destroy the state laws that are so much needed in too many cases.

69% Say Photo ID Voting Laws Are Not Discriminatory - Rasmussen Reports™

Holders is a black moron.. there I played the race card..

Old 12-21-2011, 04:21 AM

4,919 posts, read 4,833,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Where are they needed and why? Get a clue Roy, on what the voter suppression is about. Or is it that you agree, "them people don't know how to vote right".
So making sure that Illegals, convicts and Dead folks can't continue to put Lefties back into seats of power, over and over again .. THAT is some kind of "Voter Suppression" in your .. "I have all the clues" mind!?

Quote:
Mexico

This report draws attention to the case of Mexico, which is often cited as an example when the subject of Voter I.D. cards is discussed.

Indeed, the Mexican Voter I.D. card has nine security characteristics, including a fingerprint, a photograph, watermarks and holograms. What is more, in Mexico, the lists of electors that are distributed to political parties include the photo and the full name and address of the electors.

Mexico implemented a Voter I.D. card in 1990 in the wake of a vast reform begun twenty years earlier to clean up electoral practices.

In particular, this reform gave rise to the creation of the Federal electoral institute (FEI), an independent electoral commission, as well as a series of legislative and administrative measures.

According to Mr. José Woldenberg Karakowsky, FEI president, the integrity and transparency of elections required drastic measures. These measures must be seen, according to Mr. Karakowsky, as the response to the historical "unreliability" of Mexico’s electoral process.

Old 12-21-2011, 05:31 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,194,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy7375 View Post
in 2004 I voted twice. Once in Massachusetts and once in NH

if you actually did vote twice, then as soon as you crossed the state border you committed a federal felony. thanks for making someone else vote not count criminal.

Old 12-21-2011, 05:37 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,851,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
So making sure that Illegals, convicts and Dead folks can't continue to put Lefties back into seats of power, over and over again .. THAT is some kind of "Voter Suppression" in your .. "I have all the clues" mind!?
What was it, out of 10,000,000 votes, 23 frauds were found? Yep, now that a "real" problem.

Old 12-21-2011, 05:39 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,194,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
What was it, out of 10,000,000 votes, 23 frauds were found? Yep, now that a "real" problem.

even if it just 1 vote it is a problem. then that means that the process was played down for someone elses benefit.

also here in Wisconsin, there were alot more than just 23 fraudulent votes counted.

Old 12-21-2011, 05:45 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,093,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy7375 View Post
in 2004 I voted twice. Once in Massachusetts and once in NH
I'm registered in multiple states. I could in theory vote in Oh an PA as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies