Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2013, 01:45 PM

2,238 posts, read 3,323,801 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEdible View Post
I am. Am I allowed to tell you how I feel about this?

I think it is wrong and it is very disrespectful to see these groups and people trying to compare themselves to LEGAL Black Americans.

The truth is that most other Black Americans that I know don't understand why illegal immigrants are here and demanding the ability to stay here.

Illegal immigrants are cutting into jobs for Black Americans (and tons of other Americans), the least the illegal immigrants could do is not ALSO try to use our previous efforts to their advantage.

I am so disappointed when I see Hispanic (non-Black Hispanics) try to take our history and use it to their advantage. I could understand if these were LEGAL Hispanics who were feeling an injustice as am American, but so far it has only revolved around illegal immigrant Hispanics and we (Black people) are NOT illegal immigrants.
Hispanic is NOT a race. Keep in mind that many Hispanics are black. There are many Hispanics that are racially black.

And yes, illegal immigration is wrong. In many countries outside the USA it has been very common to disenfranchise and take away and revoke citizenship away from immigrants and many nations outside the USA have openly racist and explicit laws that black ppl or ppl who speak a certain language are not allowed to immigrate to their nations or can't become citizens or have their citizenships taken away. And many have strict penalties for illegal immigrants coming to their nations. Many ppl in these nations make fun of and bash and go to great lengths to mock and defend their nations from illegals coming to their nations or already in their nations yet when the USA cracks down on illegals in it's borders ppl want to make and have a big uproar. Can't have it both ways.

USA needs to either enforce the laws, it's laws, or repeal it's laws. All illegals should be deported and borders need to be secured.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2013, 02:43 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,868,942 times
Black people are illegal immigrates (ingrates) as they were brought here illegally by way of property theft.

The first crime against them was the kidnapping of their persons.

Someone should have been arrested for buying and selling stolen goods.

Old 11-24-2013, 03:12 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
If illegals had any integrity at all, they'd look at the American civil rights movement and go home and duplicate it.

Illegals aren't out to benefit anyone but themselves. They don't give a damn about the impoverished people back home in their own countries, they aren't trying to benefit or improve their own countries, they just want in on the big easy money of the USA.

Old 12-14-2013, 07:00 PM

3,948 posts, read 4,305,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelismaticEchoes View Post
Hispanic is NOT a race. Keep in mind that many Hispanics are black. There are many Hispanics that are racially black.

And yes, illegal immigration is wrong. In many countries outside the USA it has been very common to disenfranchise and take away and revoke citizenship away from immigrants and many nations outside the USA have openly racist and explicit laws that black ppl or ppl who speak a certain language are not allowed to immigrate to their nations or can't become citizens or have their citizenships taken away. And many have strict penalties for illegal immigrants coming to their nations. Many ppl in these nations make fun of and bash and go to great lengths to mock and defend their nations from illegals coming to their nations or already in their nations yet when the USA cracks down on illegals in it's borders ppl want to make and have a big uproar. Can't have it both ways.

USA needs to either enforce the laws, it's laws, or repeal it's laws. All illegals should be deported and borders need to be secured.
Did you even READ the part where I SPECIFICALLY stated that I was talking about NON-Black Hispanics? You should "keep in mind" that reading everything is the only fair way.

Thank you for trying to "educate" me on that, even though I already knew and SPECIFICALLY wrote what I was talking about. There is a HUGE difference.

Old 12-15-2013, 07:07 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
Black people are illegal immigrates (ingrates) as they were brought here illegally by way of property theft.

The first crime against them was the kidnapping of their persons.

Someone should have been arrested for buying and selling stolen goods.
Like Black people IN Africa? Statute of limitations is gone.

Old 12-15-2013, 07:11 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Not being a pollster, I don't know. Never having been a follower, I don't care. What I do know is what Dr. King had to say on the subject.

"As brothers in the fight for equality, I extend the hand of fellowship and good will and wish continuing success to you and your members. The fight for equality must be fought on many fronts -- in the urban slums, in the sweat shops of the factories and fields. Our separate struggles are really one -- a struggle for freedom, for dignity and humanity. You and your valiant fellow workers have demonstrated your commitment to righting grievous wrongs forced upon exploited people. We are together with you in spirit and in determination..."
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, in a telegram to Ceasar Chavez, Sept, 22, 1966.
In 1969, Ralph Abernathy, the successor of Dr. Martin Luther King’s leadership of the Southern Leadership Conference, Senator Walter Mondale and Cesar Chavez led a march to the Mexican border in protestation of illegal immigration.
And Cesar Chavez took another step toward anti-illegal immigration one that was on occasion violent. Cesar Chavez formed a Minutemen-like border patrol of American Latinos lead by his brother who patrolled the Arizona-California borders with Mexico. On more than one occasion they beat illegal Mexicans whom they caught coming across the border and sent the back the way that they came. Chavez went a step further, he routinely reported suspected illegal immigrants to immigration officials.

Cesar Chavez and the United Farm Workers of America stridently opposed illegal immigration! - Las Vegas RNC | Examiner.com

Uh; Mr Chavez AND Mr Abernathy were quite pissed off at ILLEGAL aliens coming into the USA and wanted that STOPPED. This was over 40 years ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies