Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 12:14 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,218,190 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
So let me get this right....

Black people kill more blacks, per capita, daily than any white man.

Black females comprise the largest percentage of single mothers and illegitimate children.
You really have a negative opinion of Black people. Well at least you have others on here who share your hateful views.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2011, 12:17 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,531,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I don't believe that. I personally find black Republicans on average to be just fine....most want the same things that you and i do, the difference is methodology.

You have a few black fools like Allen West that go all out Uncle Tom and tries to put down his own people for the satisfaction of his white conservatives, but most aren't like that. Herman Cain isn't really like that. I know J.C. Watts isn't.

So i wouldn't judge all black Republicans for the lame actions of a few.
Watts is not, cain well do a shuffle for a conservative anytime. West apologized to the tea party for the NAACP pointing out their racism so I will be glad when he is shown the door. He will get mad and then the truth will come out.

Old 12-21-2011, 12:17 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,360,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Your idea of thoroughly debunked is based solely on your opinion and not reality. Paul responded to the inquiry in 2008 with a deflection. Then everything was swept under the rug or not followed through since he was a fringe candidate with no chance at winning. This go around he has more momentum and this issue warrants second look at the least.
You have no idea on what I base my statement, since I didn't say. Read this article by Seattle TImes writer Bruce Ramsey from 2008 (see p. 21)
http://www.libertyunbound.com/sites/...April_2008.pdf

The newsletter thing has been thoroughly torn apart and debunked. 'Call them racists' really gets old. Can't people at least come up with a new bogus angle of attack?

Old 12-21-2011, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
You have no idea on what I base my statement, since I didn't say. Read this article by Seattle TImes writer Bruce Ramsey from 2008 (see p. 21)
http://www.libertyunbound.com/sites/...April_2008.pdf

The newsletter thing has been thoroughly torn apart and debunked. 'Call them racists' really gets old. Can't people at least come up with a new bogus angle of attack?

Are you talking about birthers

Old 12-21-2011, 12:20 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,622,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Well at least I don't have to convince you Let me guess you always agree with them when they say blacks get hired and promoted because of affirmative action.
I've never heard of that from any conservative I know. What I have heard and experienced is that blacks have a high unemployment rate in this country. Especially young black males. Affirmative action? Maybe for universities. That's a fact. But jobs? I think Mexicans are more inclined to be hired based off affirmative action.

Quote:
You agree that OJ got off because blacks get away with everything and mark fuhrman is a hero.
Since when do blacks get away with everything? Last time I checked, the most populated race in jail were black males. The OJ case is something I really don't know or care about. All I will say is that with a good high-powered lawyer, anything is possible. Look at Lindsay Lohan.

Quote:
Tim Tebow is a real NFL QB while McNabb and Cam Newton are not. Did I miss anything?
Who are those people?

Old 12-21-2011, 12:21 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Any black person that supports any teapublicans is a self hating fool.
So those black are fools and cannot think for themselves?

Old 12-21-2011, 12:22 PM

711 posts, read 1,511,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Calm down dude. Just because you were on the plantation doesn't mean the rest of us are. Hell, for all i know, you just traded one plantation for another.

You're not special because you're a Republican. Stop flattering yourself.
The black community has a major issue with self-awareness. Even when it is brought to their attention by well known blacks, many refuse to acknowledge that it is their own mentallity that precipitates their ability to move forward.

The reason is quite simple. Its because it calls for an ethical transformation that requires getting a job. Being a father. Being a productive member of their community. Instead of opting for excuses and tired bigited remarks towards those black individuals who make their inroads in life through hard work and dedication. So its real simple, if you don't like Ron Paul.....don't vote for him. But it isn't Ron Paul who is "keeping the black man down".

Old 12-21-2011, 12:22 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,911,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
If you don't care what people think, why are you posting on a forum????????
The statement was relative, you know? What do you care what somebody thinks who is voting for Ron Paul....if you are concerned about their motives and how it resonates with his policy.....then why don't you reference him and discern truth from fiction..

Since you said you like Ron Paul...I am going to assume you've done that. Making his voting base irrelevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
You really have a negative opinion of Black people. Well at least you have others on here who share your hateful views.
I have a negative view of ANYBODY who plays the race card in today's society. Just happened that the example fell on blacks....because a very stupid statement was made.

Old 12-21-2011, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
I've never heard of that from any conservative I know. What I have heard and experienced is that blacks have a high unemployment rate in this country. Especially young black males. Affirmative action? Maybe for universities. That's a fact. But jobs? I think Mexicans are more inclined to be hired based off affirmative action.

Since when do blacks get away with everything? Last time I checked, the most populated race in jail were black males. The OJ case is something I really don't know or care about. All I will say is that with a good lawyer, anything is possible. Look at Lindsay Lohan.

Who are those people?
OK. Its obvious that you are fairly young and ill equip to handle this conversation right now.

Old 12-21-2011, 12:24 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Your idea of thoroughly debunked is based solely on your opinion and not reality. Paul responded to the inquiry in 2008 with a deflection. Then everything was swept under the rug or not followed through since he was a fringe candidate with no chance at winning. This go around he has more momentum and this issue warrants second look at the least.
You made that up. He didn't deflect. He answered truthfully, you should try that instead of playing the race card.
He never wrote them or had anything to do with the newsletters at that time. It had traded hands and he didn't over see them at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies