Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 07:42 PM

30,023 posts, read 18,596,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Your average idiot voter doesn't care how big of a buffoon "his/her" POTUS is, as long as he is in power they are happy.
That certainly appears to be the case. I wonder how many of those unemployed by Obama's dismal economic policies will vote for him?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2011, 07:48 PM

9,982 posts, read 13,732,686 times
All we have to do is consider his predecessor or any of the Republican alternatives. None are remotely competent, except Romney. And he has shown that he has no core principles other than groveling before power.

Get some talent and we'll talk.

Old 12-21-2011, 09:44 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,981,402 times
Quote:
Why Do Liberals Praise Obama, Despite his miserable failure?
Because it's killing them that they were wrong about their black Messiah. And liberals hate to be wrong, especially when the GOP was right. They'd rather die than admit the GOP was right about Obama, and they were wrong. They were hoodwinked, brainwashed, and bamboozled by a black Harvard fraud who is proven to be nothing but an empty suit.

Liberals would destroy the USA rather than admit they were wrong about Obama.

Old 12-21-2011, 09:57 PM

6,369 posts, read 6,394,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Comrade Zero-bama Bummer Bin Laden is a Marxist, fascist, warmongering liberal peacenik, black supremacist, closet homosexual, Sharia loving Muslim atheist who is nothing more than a puppet of powerful Jewish corporate bankers. He's destroying America.
Wow. Just wow. Take some ExLax or something.

Old 12-21-2011, 10:23 PM

12,498 posts, read 26,922,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I am continually puzzled as to why anyone would continue to praise and support a president who has proven to be an abject failure in all facets of his presidency, to the detriment of the American public. If one was actually concerned with the well being of fellow Americans, one would choose to have a competent president, regardless of party, in the White House. Instead the left chooses to support a petty, divisive, childish partisan, simply because he is a democrat.

One would offer that perhaps a change would be in order, when one has failed so miserably. Imagine had Lincoln stuck with all his failed generals, before arriving upon Grant, who won the war. Perhaps a prudent, logical voter would not accept failure and would seek a successful president. That person is certainly not Obama- he has proven to be terrible.
Liberals continue to stay stuck on stupid thats why.

Last edited by Metro Matt; 12-21-2011 at 11:13 PM..

Old 12-21-2011, 10:31 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,236,422 times
What miserable failures?
The ones caused by the Rs willingness to destroy the country just to make him fail?
(Funny how their shortsightedness is hurting us all).

Old 12-21-2011, 10:56 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,567,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I am continually puzzled as to why anyone would continue to praise and support a president who has proven to be an abject failure in all facets of his presidency, to the detriment of the American public. If one was actually concerned with the well being of fellow Americans, one would choose to have a competent president, regardless of party, in the White House. Instead the left chooses to support a petty, divisive, childish partisan, simply because he is a democrat.

One would offer that perhaps a change would be in order, when one has failed so miserably. Imagine had Lincoln stuck with all his failed generals, before arriving upon Grant, who won the war. Perhaps a prudent, logical voter would not accept failure and would seek a successful president. That person is certainly not Obama- he has proven to be terrible.
So people must have been asking the same during the first three years of Reagan's presidency with unemployment rates even higher than under Obama. But Reagan easily won reelection.

Old 12-21-2011, 11:03 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,069,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
I agree I think it's a mental disorder, to have a hard right admin such as Bush that was the most monumental failure in US history, to still support and want those failed hard right policies back.
And Obama has continued this monumental fail and made it even worse, yet the Liberals (some at least) still praise him

So, instead of deflcting, why not answer the question

Old 12-21-2011, 11:44 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,580,565 times
Praise him as a whole? No. He's done some stuff I don't agree with, but I judge his decisions on an individual basis, I'm not going to start frothing at the mouth and accusing him of being a communist because that would make me look like an uneducated buffoon. Part of my support for him is because I'm absolutely disgusted at the anger directed towards him by those on the far right and I do find it hard to agree with them on anything because they come off as angry high school kids talki g about how much thy hate the star quarterback.

Old 12-22-2011, 12:03 AM

115 posts, read 207,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Comrade Zero-bama Bummer Bin Laden is a Marxist, fascist, warmongering liberal peacenik, black supremacist, closet homosexual, Sharia loving Muslim atheist who is nothing more than a puppet of powerful Jewish corporate bankers. He's destroying America.
Wow. Just wow. This is actually the worst thing I've ever seen on the Internet. I don't totally agree with how Obama is running things right now, but this is wrong. I don't care if your black, white, liberal, conservative, Muslim, Jewish or whatever. You do NOT say that kind of thing about ANY president. All I've seen on this part of CD is pure hate so far, from both sides. This forum might have equal representation of both parties, but it is far from bi-partisan. I am ashamed to be an American right now. Just ashamed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies