Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2011, 03:00 PM

26,578 posts, read 14,449,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars&StripesForever View Post
What about his citizenship? They allowed "American Citizens" to attend school, despite claims to the contrary?
indonesia does not forbid foreign residents from attending school.

Quote:
No one is claiming that a parent made the child renounce citizenship.
that would be required to receive indonesian citizenship.

Quote:
....his sealing of files,.......
obama has yet to seal any of his personal files. the ones that birthers claim are "sealed" are simply private records, not public records, and are protected by the same laws that protect yours and mine.

Quote:
..... Hawaiian workers not finding any birth certificate
i assume this is based on tim adams' story. adams was a temporary elections clerk that had no access to any any birth certificates. he claims that he heard from his supervisor that there wasn't a birth certificate. his supervisor also lacked any access to vital records and has uniformly denied ever making anything close to such a statement.

Quote:
...that forensic experts have debunked as a hoax.
of the "experts" that WND have put forward claiming the LFBC to be fraudulent none have been forensic experts. the two actual forensic experts that WND has hired have not claimed it to be a hoax and WND has yet to publish their full findings.

WND document expert says: not quite accurate | Obama Conspiracy Theories

Quote:
Kind of like his aunt "misquoted" too?
are you confusing his aunt with his step-grandmother?

Quote:
Multiple sources vouch that he's Kenyan born, not just one.
please list these sources.

Old 12-23-2011, 03:18 PM

26,578 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars&StripesForever View Post
....and your ridiculous statement of "birthers" really show you as someone who is afraid of someone having a different opinion.
for myself i use the term as a descriptor and not an insult. the phrase was originally coined by the believers that obama was ineligible and is still used to this day by many of them ( the birther summit, the birther report, etc ).

Old 12-23-2011, 03:25 PM

4,734 posts, read 4,331,786 times
Maybe it's just me, but I'm beginning to get the sense that the GOP is going to rue the day that they brought the tea party into their tent. It's like the batsh*t stray dog that knocks over flower pots, tears up the sofa, and sh*ts on the carpet. When the first got it, they thought "Oh, what a great attack dog this will be!" Now they can't take it to the vet fast enough, but they're afraid that it might attack them if they even look at it wrong.

Old 12-23-2011, 03:39 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenfriedbananas View Post
Maybe it's just me, but I'm beginning to get the sense that the GOP is going to rue the day that they brought the tea party into their tent. It's like the batsh*t stray dog that knocks over flower pots, tears up the sofa, and sh*ts on the carpet. When the first got it, they thought "Oh, what a great attack dog this will be!" Now they can't take it to the vet fast enough, but they're afraid that it might attack them if they even look at it wrong.
Ya think? Those TPers do provide a good bit of amusement yet.

Old 12-23-2011, 03:39 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,202,822 times
Afterbirthers, too?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies