Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 09:36 PM

2,677 posts, read 2,616,456 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
And if you don't mind me equaling your candor- I do appreciate that you aren't bearing false witness, but I'm afraid I cannot vote for you on the grounds of being an unsuitable role model to lead by example.
Wow. Based on knowing ONLY the fact that my wife and I are not monogamous, you'd vote against me. You might agree with my economic stance. You might agree with my foreign policy stance. You might agree with my position on personal freedom. But none of that is good enough, we're not monogamous, ergo I'm unworthy. Nice.

Quote:
I strongly disagree with licentious sexual behavior,
Why? As long as everyone is a consenting adult, what possible difference could it make to you?

Quote:
I'm prohibited from that conduct (voluntarily through embrace of faith) and I have the expectation that elected representatives of me also refrain from using staff, constituents, or even maniacal groupies as sexual target practice.
So you have a religious test for whom you'll vote? Anyone who doesn't follow your dogma isn't worthy? In that case, please vote for someone else.

Quote:
The standard of decorum & reverence for life in elected office is not optional.
Reverence for life??? How is that relevant or related? You'd rather vote for someone who cheated on their spouse? Nice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2011, 09:41 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,119,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Jerry Sandusky is straight, along with every pedophile priest molesting children in the flock. That you fail to discern the difference leaves you wide open for your children to be preyed upon by the true malevolence that awaits them in the Boy Scouts or in your Church/ Synagogue/ Temple.

When the definition of hetero male is changed to read the entitlement to prey upon humanity by divine providence, you have what you have. When you insist that I, representative of womankind, be tasked with the odious chore of 'gatekeeper' for humanity, you cannot then claim you've been feminised or I "stole your manhood" when you've burdened me with carrying around your testicles because you do not trust yourself to manage them as a rational grown adult. You infantalize yourself with these arguments and persist in blaming women for self inflicted crappiocca. You want me to save you from yourself, and by proxy, America itself? It requires a very hard slap across your face. SNAP OUT OF IT ADAM!

The common theme in gay bashing, dysfunctional relationships with hetero women (divorce + violence against women), and the corruption of theology are men making careers of deflecting accountability from themselves to further their own crimes/ malevolence. And the manipulative hellcats that follow them--- Palin, Bachman, Kern, Coulter, Schlafly, O'Donnell et al... Pure evil.

Evil is very profitable these days. Wonder why? Examine the philosophy of your political base. Prostitutes are penniless without a John led around by his baser nature. Even in legalized prostitute marriages yielding an over abundance of cows of Bashan. That is my defense of marriage. Not enlisting gays as scapegoats.
Jerry Sandusky is straight? LOL Butt raping a male child qualifies as straight these days huh?

Welcome to Liberal Ideology Folks!

Old 12-22-2011, 09:44 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,939,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post

Homosexuality is an abominable action focusing on sexual desires/relations with the same sex.
Homophobia is an abominable form of hatred and bigotry directed at our neighbors and fellow citizens in the LGBT community.

Because of the anonymity of these threads on the internet, the most ignorant, mean spirited, intolerant losers can voice their hatred. I feel so sorry for these bigots. I cannot despise them, homophobia is a disease ... I pity them.

Old 12-22-2011, 09:53 PM

9,982 posts, read 13,759,513 times
We have been joking about this for year. A couple colleagues, unfortunately, went through divorces. We chuckled that is was really all those gays that undermined their perfectly righteous marriages....

The whole defense of marriage concept is just gross bigotry, plain and simple. But so silly it is laughable. I am glad people are enjoying the joke.

Old 12-22-2011, 09:58 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,939,765 times
I guess some people need "scapegoats" to hate ... the KKK used blacks, the Nazis used Jews ... now there are haters who are going after gay people. As if two ladies or two guys that have to be in love with each other is somehow is causing divorce and the breakdown of heterosexual marriage. What rubbish!

Old 12-22-2011, 10:01 PM

2,677 posts, read 2,616,456 times
Quote:
Trust me. I get it. You and your kind would love to sidestep the homo/pedo issue. Yes....I totally get it.
My kind? What exactly is "my kind"???

As for the homo/pedo issue, there's nothing to sidestep. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

Old 12-23-2011, 12:01 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,771,287 times
Quote:
Will the Gay Community apologize to the world for Jerry Sandusky? We'd sure appreciate it. Afterall, one of your own not only likes males, he likes young males. And he set up a foundation to perpetuate his abominable actions.

Thanks in advance.
Gays don't like young males, pedophiles do. I see your education still hasn't taught you the difference.

Old 12-23-2011, 12:03 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,381,370 times
Quote:
Will the Gay Community apologize to the world for Jerry Sandusky? We'd sure appreciate it. Afterall, one of your own not only likes males, he likes young males. And he set up a foundation to perpetuate his abominable actions.

Thanks in advance.
Sandusky isn't gay. He's one of yours....

Over 60 years of research says so.

Last edited by Ceist; 12-23-2011 at 12:11 AM..

Old 12-23-2011, 12:04 AM

Quote:
The point is to show homosexuals that whatever sarcastic victory they perceive to have been won in the unraveling of this woman's marriage is about as asinine as me pinning Jerry Sandusky on homosexuals for his abominable actions. Afterall, the homosexuals in the OP certainly don't mind pointing out hypocrisy. Two can play that game. So while we're at it, why don't we throw Sandusky in the mix and let them answer for that little nugget of hypocrisy?
Because the overwhelming majority of regressed pedophiles are heterosexual. No hypocrisy there. Gay men aren't attracted to children, because they don't exhibit masculinity. If most gay men found feminine, soft, hairless features attractive, they would be straight!

Old 12-23-2011, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Jerry Sandusky is straight? LOL Butt raping a male child qualifies as straight these days huh?

Welcome to Liberal Ideology Folks!
Yes it does, because young boys and young girls are nearly identical. Feminine, soft, hairless, etc. It's usually done out of opportunity. Also, not all pedophiles have an adult orientation, only regressed pedophiles do. Gay men are attracted to men, not little boys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies