Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 04:54 PM

2,677 posts, read 2,616,456 times

Advertisements

She was a cosponsor of a proposed amendment to "protect traditional marriage". Guess her tradition includes banging staffers without her husband's knowledge or consent.

Gay community apologizes to Amy Koch for ruining her marriage - Minneapolis News - The Blotter
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2011, 05:00 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,588,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DentalFloss View Post
She was a cosponsor of a proposed amendment to "protect traditional marriage". Guess her tradition includes banging staffers without her husband's knowledge or consent.

Gay community apologizes to Amy Koch for ruining her marriage - Minneapolis News - The Blotter

Old 12-22-2011, 06:30 PM

519 posts, read 1,049,540 times
I love it - but it is sad at the same time.

Old 12-22-2011, 06:54 PM

@TumbleBug, I have a hard time feeling sorry for her, she brought it on herself with her rank hypocricy, which is not atypical of politicians. I don't care what anybody is into, I certainly don't live a traditional lifestyle (my wife and I are swingers), but at the same time, I don't run for office on an anti-swinger platform.

In fact, I may run for office at some point, and while I may not go out of my way to advertise that fact during the campaign, neither would I lie about it if it came up.

This lady got what she deserved, and the apology letter was pure genius.

Old 12-22-2011, 07:07 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,119,311 times
Will the Gay Community apologize to the world for Jerry Sandusky? We'd sure appreciate it. Afterall, one of your own not only likes males, he likes young males. And he set up a foundation to perpetuate his abominable actions.

Thanks in advance.

Old 12-22-2011, 07:12 PM

Should I even bother responding to this claptrap???

Homosexuality=/=pedophelia. Why do you homophobes keep bringing it up?

Old 12-22-2011, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DentalFloss View Post
Should I even bother responding to this claptrap???

Homosexuality=/=pedophelia. Why do you homophobes keep bringing it up?
Well, lets talk about this.

Pedophilia is an abominable action focusing on sexual desires/relations with children.

Homosexuality is an abominable action focusing on sexual desires/relations with the same sex.

Now, put two and two together and your colleague Jerry Sandusky not only likes kids, he likes to have same-sex sex with those kids.

Homosexual Pedophiles....is there a more awful person walking this planet?

Again, will the Gay Community apologize for Jerry Sandusky? Afterall, you rail against hypocrisy in the legions of married folks who train their crosshairs on your Agenda, but yet you won't apologize for one of your own who has no problem perpetuating his actions via the most hypocritcal of all hypocritical acts via his "foundation?"

We'll standby for the apology, since you folks are so keen on apologizing for things. Lets make hay out of a REAL APOLOGY.

Thanks in advance.

Old 12-22-2011, 07:40 PM

3,451 posts, read 7,054,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Well, lets talk about this.

Pedophilia is an abominable action focusing on sexual desires/relations with children.

Homosexuality is an abominable action focusing on sexual desires/relations with the same sex.

Now, put two and two together and your colleague Jerry Sandusky not only likes kids, he likes to have same-sex sex with those kids.

Homosexual Pedophiles....is there a more awful person walking this planet?

Again, will the Gay Community apologize for Jerry Sandusky? Afterall, you rail against hypocrisy in the legions of married folks who train their crosshairs on your Agenda, but yet you won't apologize for one of your own who has no problem perpetuating his actions via the most hypocritcal of all hypocritical acts via his "foundation?"

We'll standby for the apology, since you folks are so keen on apologizing for things. Lets make hay out of a REAL APOLOGY.

Thanks in advance.
Heterosexual pedophiles are on the same level as gay pedophiles...will you apologize for them?

Old 12-22-2011, 07:43 PM

8,802 posts, read 8,896,698 times
It's ok when a girl cheats on a husband because it means the husband wasn't satisfying her enough/husband was a jerk/any other liberal, feminist gobble-dee ****.

Old 12-22-2011, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlerain View Post
Heterosexual pedophiles are on the same level as gay pedophiles...will you apologize for them?
The point is to show homosexuals that whatever sarcastic victory they perceive to have been won in the unraveling of this woman's marriage is about as asinine as me pinning Jerry Sandusky on homosexuals for his abominable actions. Afterall, the homosexuals in the OP certainly don't mind pointing out hypocrisy. Two can play that game. So while we're at it, why don't we throw Sandusky in the mix and let them answer for that little nugget of hypocrisy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies