Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2011, 02:21 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Just google Sensebrenner and Obama and see what you get.
Here's one of 50,600,000 links: Jim Sensenbrenner calls Michelle Obama's posterior 'large' | WJLA.com

I tried again, how about you?
Clearly if there are google links, then it must be true.

Hey, I googled "Obama kills babies" and there are 46,900,000 links, so I just its true

Google

Old 12-23-2011, 02:30 PM

2,635 posts, read 3,511,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicane View Post
You know barry-o is hittin something on the side
I don't think so. In today's hyper-competitive political environment, someone should have found something by now. Just look at Clinton, Thomas, Edwards, Cain...
No ex-girlfriends, no trysts, no other kids, no kinks, nothing. Either he's the world's stealthiest dude or there's just nothing there. This is the closest I think someone's come to getting something on him:
Attached Thumbnails
Keep it real classy teapublicans-obama-double-take.jpg  

Old 12-23-2011, 02:31 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
What a classless man. Disgusting. Seems the GOP corners the market on rude, crude, and ill-mannered.

No! I think the Democrats have a monopoly on that. LOL.

Old 12-23-2011, 02:32 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,531,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
Ah yes, another hate-filled thread by EC. Yep, his comments represent all the Tea Party and no, libs have NEVER, EVER said anything bad or negative about a conservative or their family.

You have zero excuse to take a moral high ground here and your non-stop campaign to paint all conservatives as racists continues to be exposed for the sad and pathetic obsession that it is.
So this guy is a low life and you attack me. Got it

Old 12-23-2011, 02:36 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,594,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
That wasnt his first time either. He did it while speaking and got told off by a 70 something year old lady She told him how low life he was.
never ceases to amaze me how many misogynists are in the GOP. Newt, etc...They all need to go back to the 1940's when their little fictional world of "Father Knows Best" existed.

Old 12-23-2011, 02:37 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,511,880 times
Quote:
No, I'm pointing out how this is simply another in your never-ending crusade to smear an entire group of people because of the comments of one individual. You want to make an accurate thread then the title should be "Keep it classy, Sensenbrenner" but in typical EC fashion you make it about all republicans/tea party members.

Old 12-23-2011, 02:39 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicane View Post
You know barry-o is hittin something on the side
Yea, Larry Sinclair, Donald Young (deceased), Larry Bland (deceased), and Nate Spencer (deceased). As a member of Man's Country he was hittin more than just something.

Quote:
You can't even differentiate between Republicans, conservatives, tea party people, libertarians, independents...etc. You constantly attack the entire group based on singular incidents and wonder why people attack you back. Think about it (if that's even possible.) Do you think Pelosi's outragious comments and off the cliff logic represents all Democrats as well?

Old 12-23-2011, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
No, I'm pointing out how this is simply another in your never-ending crusade to smear an entire group of people because of the comments of one individual. You want to make an accurate thread then the title should be "Keep it classy, Sensenbrenner" but in typical EC fashion you make it about all republicans/tea party members.
There is alot of group think "get my morning attack points" from rush and the boys on your side. Also no one from your side ever steps in and stands up to the tea party. So it is one mind one voice.

Old 12-23-2011, 02:51 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,511,880 times
Quote:
There is alot of group think "get my morning attack points" from rush and the boys on your side. Also no one from your side ever steps in and stands up to the tea party. So it is one mind one voice.
Well when I see something from the Tea Party needing stood up to then I will but so far your constant claims of racism are basless.

Hmm..how come no one ever came forward to collect the $100,000 reward Breitbart offered for footage of people calling black congressmen racial slurs and spitting on them. Because it DIDN'T HAPPEN. Another falsehood to smear the Tea Party, right out of the leftist loon handbook.

Old 12-23-2011, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Yea, Larry Sinclair, Donald Young (deceased), Larry Bland (deceased), and Nate Spencer (deceased). As a member of Man's Country he was hittin more than just something.

You can't even differentiate between Republicans, conservatives, tea party people, libertarians, independents...etc. You constantly attack the entire group based on singular incidents and wonder why people attack you back. Think about it (if that's even possible.) Do you think Pelosi's outragious comments and off the cliff logic represents all Democrats as well?
She never ran for President. Your whackos are aiming for the WH.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies