Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2011, 10:07 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Thank you for connecting the dots, even if you dont comprehend the hypocracy. MSNBC criticized Palin for doing the EXACT SAME THING the White house did, not having Merry Christmas on their card.

You dont see the irony in the left wing getting all upset because right wingers criticized the White House, but not a peep from you guys when left wingers are critical of those who dont have Merry Christmas on their cards.

I think the whole thing is nonsense, but here we are, with left wingers making a big deal out of it, while attacking right wingers for making a big deal out of it..

Rather sad you dont even see the hypocracy.
THEY know that word, hypocrisy, very well but most of them know it only one direction and they sure are having a great time here. The funny part is that they have no proof of anything that the OP said except after one of them put up the thing from MSNBC. I think that many of THEM could stand to look up that word or stop using it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2011, 10:08 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,308,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Do you have some proof somewhere that this card was put out by Fox? It seems to me that an OP that had only the words of the writer and this picture are all the proof we have. Well, I guess when one of you progs pull that trick it is all well and good.
Quote:
Has someone here offered any kind of proof that that card came from Fox News? If so I haven't seen it but I try not to read every prog post I come on and that is all there seems to be here.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/...164515834.html Don't forget to scroll down and take a gander at last year's Fox Christmas card as well. Real Classy, don't you think?

FOX News Thumbs Nose At Rivals In Awesome Christmas Card - Business Insider

This Is Fox News's Christmas Card - Business - The Atlantic Wire

Fox News Christmas Card: Image Displays Network Leading Rivals (PHOTO)

http://www.mediaite.com/online/fox-n...ther-networks/ This one even shows the inside version and guess what, Roy, there isn't a Bible passage anywhere in sight on Fox's Christmas card and they take a much loved Christmas carol and make a tacky joke out of it.

Last edited by Wayland Woman; 12-24-2011 at 10:22 PM..

Old 12-24-2011, 10:14 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,806,109 times
Quote:
Has someone here offered any kind of proof that that card came from Fox News? If so I haven't seen it but I try not to read every prog post I come on and that is all there seems to be here.
Google is your friend Roys, the "proof proof proof!" response to every single post shows complete desperation

Old 12-24-2011, 11:34 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,295,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
wow, really?

1) palin criticized other people for having happy holidays on their cards.
2) palin has happy holidays on her cards.
3) maddow called her out for it, just like faux news was called out for it.

The only person who can get something different then that has either an extremely poor command of the english language, or has left reality far behind. I would guess more the latter as the "link" you are referring to that you posted in #10 is a picture...not a link to a video or a transcript on another site. Please get some help in the new year, you need it.
msnbc?

Old 12-24-2011, 11:49 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,806,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Fox News zings CNN and MSNBC on holiday card, just like last year | The Cutline - Yahoo! News Don't forget to scroll down and take a gander at last year's Fox Christmas card as well. Real Classy, don't you think?

FOX News Thumbs Nose At Rivals In Awesome Christmas Card - Business Insider

This Is Fox News's Christmas Card - Business - The Atlantic Wire

Fox News Christmas Card: Image Displays Network Leading Rivals (PHOTO)

Fox News Holiday Card | No Christmas And Digs At Other Nets | Mediaite This one even shows the inside version and guess what, Roy, there isn't a Bible passage anywhere in sight on Fox's Christmas card and they take a much loved Christmas carol and make a tacky joke out of it.
You got your "proof" beyond any doubt, where did you go roys?

Old 12-25-2011, 06:53 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,308,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
You got your "proof" beyond any doubt, where did you go roys?
Yes, I did but Roy will ignore it because he's not interested in the truth.

Old 12-25-2011, 07:32 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,537,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Yes, I did but Roy will ignore it because he's not interested in the truth.
Most right-wingers on CD aren't interested in the truth. There threads and posts show that.

Old 12-25-2011, 07:47 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,142,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Most right-wingers on CD aren't interested in the truth. There threads and posts show that.
Well it was SHEEP that the Fox had control of!

I think Roy lost interest...

Old 12-25-2011, 07:53 PM

1,702 posts, read 1,918,607 times
Yawn...... Roy, you get owned so often here.

Old 12-25-2011, 08:34 PM

30,311 posts, read 51,912,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
msnbc?
They're both (FOX & MSNBC) full of crap, but unlike you, some of us can watch all broadcasts with neutral eyes... the fact that you think "FOX Rules!" says a lot about your inability to read through BS, and tells me you're a pretty gullible and/or stubborn human being.

FWIW, at least MSNBC tries to report the news without bias - whereas FOX seems to revel in their partisanship, even laughing subtly at those who fall for it. I watch that joke of a news station sometimes, and can't believe anyone with half a brain thinks it's for real. Jon Stewart's show looks like serious news in comparison!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies