Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-25-2011, 07:51 AM

2,046 posts, read 1,573,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post

Obama Called "Skinny, ghetto crackhead" on Fox - YouTube

Not true...everyone knows Obama never lived in the ghetto.
WHAT IS WORGN WITH Obama LOKING LIKE A GHETTO CRACK H***.!!!
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2011, 08:30 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyDay View Post
True. It wasn't really a clever comment at all however. He's also still the President. It shows such abject disrespect for the man and the office that it sickens me. Debate the President's policies or actions, it shouldn't be personal.

However, the man is tall and fit and cuts quite an image in a suit.

If all else fails, the guy who gets 'Hail to the Chief' played when he enters a room is pretty much the winner.

"the man is tall and fit and cuts quite an image in a suit"

The same is true of Charley Sheen.

Maybe Charley Sheen was the particular ghetto crack head to which he was being compared.

Which car bomber was Gingrich compared to?

To me he just looks like someone's grandfather.

The left is going to have a tough time getting BO reelection if all they have on is Gingrich is questionable looks.

Old 12-25-2011, 08:31 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,079,121 times
well, obama does kind of look like my wife's uncle who is a ghetto crackhead...

Old 12-25-2011, 10:50 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,286,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
well, obama does kind of look like my wife's uncle who is a ghetto crackhead...
What kind of family did you marry into?

I can honestly say that no one in my family, even in law wise, is a ghetto crackhead.

Old 12-26-2011, 01:35 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,079,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
What kind of family did you marry into?

I can honestly say that no one in my family, even in law wise, is a ghetto crackhead.
well, my wife's family is different I will say that much. On her fathers side, the entire family except her father is well educated, lives financially comfortably and are upstanding members of society. Her mothers side on the other hand, well, a large portion of them live in one of the ghettos of Chicago, 3 of her uncles are drunks and crackheads, a cousin who believes being ghetto fabulous is what matters, and teachers her children the same thing. Another cousin, that even after the age of 40, still "calls it" for the neighborhood and still worries about his "street cred" Most of them all still live my wife's grandmother and have no desire to change that.

Old 12-26-2011, 12:53 PM

4,911 posts, read 3,428,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
I wonder how many posts it'll actually take to disabuse Obama's sycophants here on CD of the notion that Obama was called anything in that segment?
We need be disabused of anything. He was called a skinny crackhead. It started out as just an example and would have been ok if left at that but then he added that "he does"

Old 12-26-2011, 01:06 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,074,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Well I don't disagree (in principle) I'm tired of both MSNBC/Fox News-ification of American media.
I think a lot of folks are getting weary of that...I had my sat TV scheduled to be shut down as of Jan. 1st...I'm sick of it all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies