Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2011, 02:15 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,257,854 times

Advertisements

Quote:
they weren't even invented until 2009! Well, in rwnj land, that is...
lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2011, 02:17 PM

2,643 posts, read 2,444,205 times
Anyone else loose brain cells reading this sh*t?

Old 12-26-2011, 02:20 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,460,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom9 View Post
I don't care that much for Obama as POTUS nor did I care that much for Bush in the same position. The opposition said the same about both. But if they were really out to destroy the nation WTH has taken them so long. One had 8 years and the other has had four years and they should have been able to ruin the nation much faster if that were their real intent. Representative democracies that have been destroyed have not been so much destroyed by their leaders as by their citizens.
If they did it any faster they wouldn't have gotten away with it. Ask yourself this: three years ago would you have tolerated your congress person voting FOR a law that gives the president the right to kill torture or detain you indefinitely if he so much as thinks you may know someone who in a remote way could be considered a terrorist? Would you have stood for it right in 2001?

The whole strategy the collectivists/globalists/elites/ Republican/ Democrats use is to be SNEAKY and to create an atmosphere by frightening us so we are more willing to give up our freedom. Then with the media on their side we never get the truth about what they are doing from the MSM. We have to find it out ourselves or be told what is going on from Ron Paul or Judge Napolitano or research the status of various bills ourselves or read publications from other countries that are more informative of what goes on here than any of our mainstream papers are.

Just look at your grocery bill over the past four years. Because prices have gone up gradually you've gotten "used to" them going up and therefore are less likely to complain.

Old 12-26-2011, 02:30 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,460,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustmeagain View Post
Well I don't see that anything will change. Ron Paul is already getting marginalized by the Republican Base. I don't think he will become the nominee. But what i really fear is the radicalizing of both parties. You already see it with OWS and the Tea Party. If america will become more radical as it is, i really fear we are going to have ww3 on our hands. Bachmann is already talking about invading Iran. I fear she will be voted into office, she would want to wipe all muslim countries off the face of the earth. And she is going to have the capability of the worlds biggest and powerful military to do it. That is very scary.
He'll (Ron Paul) become the nominee if people vote their conscience and stop acting like brainless idiots who do everything the MSM tell them to do including who to vote for and believing the MSM regarding who is "electable". Ronald Reagan wasn't "electable" and he got elected. Back then there were more people who could actually make up their OWN minds. If enough people want to see real FREEDOM in this country again, Ron Paul will be the nominee AND our next President.

Old 12-26-2011, 02:41 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,076,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
So, i take that as you agreeing the gop is stupid.
Yes, they are both completely stupid

Old 12-26-2011, 02:49 PM

2,385 posts, read 1,588,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
He'll (Ron Paul) become the nominee if people vote their conscience and stop acting like brainless idiots who do everything the MSM tell them to do including who to vote for and believing the MSM regarding who is "electable". Ronald Reagan wasn't "electable" and he got elected. Back then there were more people who could actually make up their OWN minds. If enough people want to see real FREEDOM in this country again, Ron Paul will be the nominee AND our next President.
Yes you are absolutely right. But people are like sheep and they are brainless idiots. Do you think the evangelical right would ever vote for ron paul? No, they are never going to vote for a candidate that runs left of obama in terms of foreign policy. They rather will vote for the warmongering perry, bachmann and santorum. Dumb people are simply easy to manipulate. Ron Paul for them is not a real Republican. So they won't vote for him.

Old 12-26-2011, 02:54 PM

179 posts, read 141,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustmeagain View Post
Well I don't see that anything will change. Ron Paul is already getting marginalized by the Republican Base. I don't think he will become the nominee. But what i really fear is the radicalizing of both parties. You already see it with OWS and the Tea Party. If america will become more radical as it is, i really fear we are going to have ww3 on our hands. Bachmann is already talking about invading Iran. I fear she will be voted into office, she would want to wipe all muslim countries off the face of the earth. And she is going to have the capability of the worlds biggest and powerful military to do it. That is very scary.
Nah, if she's president she'll have to ask her husband for permission, like she said on Faux news..

Old 12-26-2011, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farseeker2 View Post
Nah, if she's president she'll have to ask her husband for permission, like she said on Faux news..
Yes, i remember she likes to be submissive to her husband. Oddly she thinks submission means respect. I guess she just likes to be in handcuffs.

Old 12-26-2011, 03:02 PM

7,923 posts, read 8,848,514 times
ANYONE who really believes that Obama is trying to destroy the USA are either brain dead or a "commie".

Old 12-26-2011, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
ANYONE who really believes that Obama is trying to destroy the USA are either brain dead or a "commie".
He is just a puppet of the elites. Like everyone in Washington.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies