Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2011, 11:05 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,259,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post

3. "why did he friend REV Wright"..wtf does this even mean??
That they're "friends" on Facebook. Duh.

Quote:
5. "Word out is that he had a D's in college..."...so according to an unverified, unnamed, unlisted source, you are passing on rumors.
What do you want to bet it was Rush who put that "word" out?

Freakin' Fox Boobs sheeple.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2011, 11:17 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,530,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenfriedbananas View Post
Why are so many retards allowed access to an internet connection?

You can do better than this. I know because I've read you before. Ad hominem not necessary.

More than one of the OP's points were valid. You able to explain BO's love for Rev. Wrong? If so, please do. He even let his precious daughters be baptized BY that goofball, and yet you call the OP a retard?!

Old 12-27-2011, 05:15 AM

2,385 posts, read 1,588,637 times
It is really funny that you people can't put your ideological differences aside. I just like to quote some very influential people.

"The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits or so dependent on its favours that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of the people mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system will bear its burdens without complaint and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests." (Letter written from London by the Rothschilds to their New York agents introducing their banking method into America)

""Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" (Mayer Amschel Bauer Rotschild)

Just to make this clear the Rotschild family is a European dynasty, of German-Jewish origin, that established European banking and finance houses starting in the late 18th century. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family

Finally I would like to add one last quote from Henry Ford
"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

So who do you think is ruling this world?

Old 12-27-2011, 05:50 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,292,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustmeagain View Post
Well he is a great talker and has a lot of charisma. That simply sells. Before the election he went to Germany and draw a Croud of millions of people. Everyone believed he would free the world from hunger, wars and oppression. He essentially was a MESSIAH. Do you remember the inaugaration? People were crying and screaming. It was a circus.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Europe was happy that it was Anyone But Bush.
No one believed any of the ridiculous claims you've made.
They were glad that WWIII would not immediately commence and that the US would be tamed a bit.
After all, they suffer from US actions.

Europe is still quite pleased with him.

Old 12-27-2011, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Europe was happy that it was Anyone But Bush.
No one believed any of the ridiculous claims you've made.
They were glad that WWIII would not immediately commence and that the US would be tamed a bit.
After all, they suffer from US actions.

Europe is still quite pleased with him.
Burst what bubble? Of course Europe was and still is in love with him. Europe is loony liberal. You keep telling to yourself that noone believed that he was the Messiah. Most People need a leader who tells them what to do. They are like sheep, they simply like to be guided.
Why would WW3 immediately commence?
Why would Europe suffer from US actions?
Of course Europe is quite pleased with him, he is easy to push around.

Old 12-27-2011, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Burst what bubble? Of course Europe was and still is in love with him. Europe is loony liberal. You keep telling to yourself that noone believed that he was the Messiah. Most People need a leader who tells them what to do. They are like sheep, they simply like to be guided.
Why would WW3 immediately commence?
Why would Europe suffer from US actions?
Of course Europe is quite pleased with him, he is easy to push around.
Europeans aren't looking for a leader in another country, how silly.
US actions (read housing market debacle, wars, etc) affect everyone in the world.
Bush policies were pushing for another WW.

Yeah, believe what you like, but Europeans are not stupid as you seem wont to believe.

Old 12-27-2011, 07:09 AM

1,482 posts, read 2,385,515 times
Quote:
US actions (read housing market debacle, wars, etc) affect everyone in the world.

Yeah, believe what you like, but Europeans are not stupid as you seem wont to believe.

I agree Europe doesn't really care much about US presidents in the past 2 decades. We have lost even more clout with the idiotic machinations of Bush and the Neo-cons.

If the Europeans were as stupid as the isolationists in the country would like to believe this country wouldn't exist. What is stupid is to diss someone else to make yourself feel good. One can be proud of their American heritage without disrespecting their European heritage.

Old 12-27-2011, 07:18 AM

Quote:

I wasn't talking about Europe concerning the Messiah thing. I was referring to the "historic" Inaugaration. All smoke and mirrors. I'm European myself. I think I would know how the European media and the European people feel about Obama. Yes Europe was very glad after 8 years of an aggressive gun-slinging president to get a candidate who would cater to their loony liberal views. And you are right Americans aren't stupid neither are Europeans. Human beings in collective masses are like sheep and are dumb. Bush policies were not pushing for another WW. They were aiming at making sure that oil is still traded in dollars. Pure and simple. And concerning the housing debacle. I don't understand why people complaining about that. The housing boom in america was fueling global demand for decades. It eventually collapsed. All bubbles eventually bust.

Old 12-27-2011, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom9 View Post
I agree Europe doesn't really care much about US presidents in the past 2 decades. We have lost even more clout with the idiotic machinations of Bush and the Neo-cons.

If the Europeans were as stupid as the isolationists in the country would like to believe this country wouldn't exist. What is stupid is to diss someone else to make yourself feel good. One can be proud of their American heritage without disrespecting their European heritage.
So why are Americans dissing Europe? After all that is where white american's ancestors come from. Maybe it is because a lot of those immigrants where religiously and economically oppressed in their home countries. They were simply looking for a better life. Some may still holding a grudge because of that.

Old 12-27-2011, 07:44 AM

Quote:
I wasn't talking about Europe concerning the Messiah thing. I was referring to the "historic" Inaugaration. All smoke and mirrors. I'm European myself. I think I would know how the European media and the European people feel about Obama. Yes Europe was very glad after 8 years of an aggressive gun-slinging president to get a candidate who would cater to their loony liberal views. And you are right Americans aren't stupid neither are Europeans. Human beings in collective masses are like sheep and are dumb. Bush policies were not pushing for another WW. They were aiming at making sure that oil is still traded in dollars. Pure and simple. And concerning the housing debacle. I don't understand why people complaining about that. The housing boom in america was fueling global demand for decades. It eventually collapsed. All bubbles eventually bust.
Then you don't know much at all about how the US housing debacle and the far reaching tentacles of bad debt for European investors.

Bush policies were pushing for eternal war in the ME, not just oil and other resources.

Interesting that the USD is not the only currency that oil is being traded in these days.

Quote:
So why are Americans dissing Europe? After all that is where white american's ancestors come from. Maybe it is because a lot of those immigrants where religiously and economically oppressed in their home countries. They were simply looking for a better life. Some may still holding a grudge because of that.
Sounds like sour grapes, then.
So, how are they doing in the US with that religious freedom and excellent economy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies