Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-27-2011, 09:13 AM

220 posts, read 377,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
It only has low ratings because most people in America are clueless on most topics. I'm not saying some MSNBC viewers are uninformed, but to make it seem like Fox is more credible because more people watch it is just pure lunacy. PBS has low ratings. Does that mean PBS isn't a credible news network? CSPAN barely gets any ratings, yet it's only congressional hearings.

The fact is that Fox only has more ratingsb because most Americans are entertained by dogma. Hence, why CNN doesn't pull ratings like MSNBC and Fox.
One name: Keith Olbermann.

Even most stupid people are smart enough to know the smell of manure when it's being thrown at them.

Ratings have nothing to do with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2011, 09:13 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,713,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post

Yes it does matter because Fox affiliates, are not Fox. But hey, you have no problem lying, do you?

"We paid $3 billion for these television stations. We will decide what the news is. The news is what we tell you it is."

"We Paid $3 Billion For These Stations. We'll Decide What the News Is."

Old 12-27-2011, 09:16 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
"We paid $3 billion for these television stations. We will decide what the news is. The news is what we tell you it is."
"We Paid $3 Billion For These Stations. We'll Decide What the News Is."
I pay for my children to live, that doesnt mean my children are me

Continue to display your ignorance because you dont know the difference between an affiliate, and a network. And you have the nerve to talk about other people lying when you havent stopped.

Quote:

Clearly John Stewart doesnt have higher ratings.. and the story even said that.. But hey, you are using them as a source anyways.. haha
You can't even spell Jon Stewart. But stay on Fox and look at the pretty colors. They say everything with such confidence, they must be right

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Hardly. I am thrilled to remind the GOP that they nominated her as only a heartbeat away from the presidency. We will never stop reminding you.
...and the dems wanted al Gore as president, John Kerry as president, and Edwards a heartbeat away from the presidency.

Old 12-27-2011, 09:18 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
You can't even spell Jon Stewart. But stay on Fox and look at the pretty colors. They say everything with such confidence, they must be right
That is not even his real name, so does it really matter how it's spelled?

Old 12-27-2011, 09:18 AM

Quote:
I pay for my children to live, that doesnt mean my children are me

Continue to display your ignorance because you dont know the difference between an affiliate, and a network. And you have the nerve to talk about other people lying..
Again, you don't read anything, so it's a waste of time to discuss it. You are Roger Ailes' dream viewer.

Old 12-27-2011, 09:19 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Never said I could spell, but I did say I dont have cable. Keep lying about what I watch though if it makes you feel smarter than you are
Quote:
I'm sure that has deep meaning to someone.
I dont care.. If you come here to make friends, your life must suck.

Old 12-27-2011, 09:21 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBanson View Post
One name: Keith Olbermann.

Even most stupid people are smart enough to know the smell of manure when it's being thrown at them.

Ratings have nothing to do with it.
Come on, give Chrissy "tingle up his leg" Matthews his credit due.

Old 12-27-2011, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
...and the dems wanted al Gore as president, John Kerry as president, and Edwards a heartbeat away from the presidency.
Al Gore wouldn't have taken us to war in Iraq, John Kerry deserves a Swift Boat apology and Edwards was never nominated. But Sarah Palin was.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies