Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 05:21 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,998,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
We attacked Iraq in search of something that didn't exist.

P.S. Stop trolling.
Are you saying Iraq never possessed WMD's why he used them [Mustard Gas against Iran and the Kurds] outlawed since its use in WW1.
Saddam would of had an Atomic Bomb with Russian assistance if Israel had not bombed his nuclear facilities in the 80's.

During Saddam's interrogation by the F.B.I. Saddam said he would never give up his quest to develop WMD's and I'am sure sanctions and isolation slowed his efforts.
Besides Saddam was broke after his war with Iran the very reason he invaded Kuwait to steal their riches and oil.

P.S. Stop trolling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2012, 05:30 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,998,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyWay View Post
Afghanistan is vary rich in mineral wealth, we could open op mines to receive payment.
Afghanistan is going to let China exploit their rare earth mineral wealth...something they did not know they had till we arrived to save them from themselves after they let radical foreigners and terrorist control their country.

Old 01-02-2012, 07:39 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,859,732 times
Quote:
Germany had to pay money for a long time, why not Iraq?

Germany caused the war.... Iraq was invaded because of our politicians and their agenda to control oil and get rich while the kids of others were thrown under the bus.

Personally, I could care less what the other Arab nations do. I would like us to focus our efforts on being free of oil for our cars... want to see oil prices fall? get rid of the demand. If we aren't dependent on oil we have better security and we can do away with HSA.

Lets stop the $70 billion monthly drain from our economy that could go a long way to making us energy independent, and with cleaner air. then we could export our technology to China, India and Japan and help the world..... far better solution than making Dick Cheney rich with his stock options.

Old 01-02-2012, 12:05 PM

3,045 posts, read 3,193,246 times
Quote:
Why don't we charge Iraq and Afghanistan for liberation them and providing them security? I say we should not only charge them our military expenses we have paid over the last decade we should charge them twice our military expenses since nobody does a service at cost. Since they dont have the money we should take payment in Oil, We can drill it our selves and charge them for that expense too. Also the oil we drill we will be taking at pre 2001 prices since it was the war that drove the prices up.
How about I come over to your house ininvited, kick in the doors and windows, beat the place up, evict you, remodel it and invite someone new to come in and then send you the bill.

I forget, did we find the WMD's in Iraq? What's that? No we didn't?

Did we spend enough in Iraq and Afghanistan to pay off the debt? No, so the entire thread is the opposite of smart.

So basically, you want to invade Iraq again. Smart. Please, stop with the emotion and think before you make a post. Nothing you said makes a lick of sense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies