Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2012, 08:41 AM

46,306 posts, read 27,108,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
First with a near unanimous vote from the "less government, pro-constitution" tea party in support of renewing the anything but patriot act, now this with the NDAA bill. The tea party has again proven beyond any doubt they are on the side of huge government.

Of the 62 tea party members in the house, 44 voted in favor of this huge government police state bill, only 11 against and 3 no vote from Bachmann who would likely vote aye, Coble who knows, and Ron Paul a strong hell no.

I hope you tea party supporters realize you've been had, and they are really nothing but the extreme right branch of the GOP.

On a side note the GOP as a whole voted 190-43 for fascism over freedom. The votes tell it all ladies and gentlemen.

Roll call here: http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2011/roll932.xml
Look to me like a bi-partisan vote....to me....what about everyone else?

Old 01-01-2012, 08:42 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,980,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
According to Obama, the bill doesnt change a thing

In this case, Obama argued that the changes Congress made to the bill affirm only authorities that the Bush and Obama administrations have already claimed in fighting terrorism

So why all of a sudden the fake left wing outrage?
Fake outrage? What are talking about. Search under "Obama" for threads started by "Padcrasher" and see how foolish you are....LOL

Old 01-01-2012, 08:43 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Fake outrage? What are talking about. Search under "Obama" for threads started by "Padcrasher" and see how foolish you are....LOL
Third time, do you think Bin Laden should have been killed?

Old 01-01-2012, 08:45 AM

Quote:
This thread is NOT about Obama, there is already an open thread on that to comment on.

The tea party ran on "less government" and "pro constitution" though overwhelmingly supported this huge government police state bill.

The tea party's hypocrisy is shining through and their supporters are going on a rampage in this thread like rabid apes at the zoo over it.

They just can't handle seeing their tea party politicians ousted for completely playing them for fools.
This thread discusses the passing of the NDAA Bill, whcih OBAMA SIGNED.

Its YOUR hypocracy under question by celebrating Obama using these laws to kill individuals who were never found guilty in a court of law, but now you are whining about it..
Quote:
Got Bin Laden
make up your mind TempesT and stop flip flopping, is getting Bin Laden, good, or bad?

Old 01-01-2012, 08:46 AM

Quote:
My God. The guy doesn't even know the contents of the law in question and is raving about some separate issue....LOL

I believe he is spot on.......

Oh, and who sticks to exactly what the topic of the subject is anyway, here in CD? Or you have a hard time multi-tasking........

Old 01-01-2012, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
So you dont think Obama should have killed Bin Laden.. I asked you a question, you havent answered it now twice.

I think the OP should mark your posts because you continue to go about something not even the subject of the thread.

Why don't you start your own thread on this subject and stop trashing his?

You've heard of Off topic?

Old 01-01-2012, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I believe he is spot on.......

Oh, and who sticks to exactly what the topic of the subject is anyway, here in CD? Or you have a hard time multi-tasking........
I have know doubt you are clueless as to the law's contents as well.

Of course you agree with him.

Old 01-01-2012, 08:47 AM

Quote:
No kidding. There are some right wing idiots on this forum that can do nothing but troll threads and act like a bunch of complete morons. They seriously get dumber by the second.

Pot...meet kettle...

Old 01-01-2012, 08:48 AM

Quote:
I think the OP should mark your posts because you continue to go about something not even the subject of the thread.

Why don't you start your own thread on this subject and stop trashing his?

You've heard of Off topic?
Dont tell me thats not the subject of the thread, because it VERY WELL IS.. Even Obama said so

In this case, Obama argued that the changes Congress made to the bill affirm only authorities that the Bush and Obama administrations have already claimed in fighting terrorism

Obama Signs Defense Bill Despite 'Serious Reservations'

Do you think Bin Laden should have been killed? 4th time I've asked.

I'm under no obligation to stop pointing out hypocracies in other posters threads..

Old 01-01-2012, 08:48 AM

3,504 posts, read 3,924,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Look to me like a bi-partisan vote....to me....what about everyone else?
it is a bi partisan vote, which is why republicans like pghquest should be happy that obama signed it instead of bringing up osama bin laden, wtf?

this bill is further evidence for indies like myself that republicans like pghquest have it wrong and are being used. pghquest likes the bill and is still going after obama because he's been programmed to do so, similar to the left going after bush when he kept spending and spending. left loved it, but since bush signed it they had to come up with something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies