Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 08:10 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
Clearly, it isn't just Obama that is ant-gun. Obama is just one man. If 364M other Americans want guns, there will be guns. Why are you concerned? Um... let me guess. You are afraid Obama will win another term. Period. Guns have nothing to do with it.

By now, every American that wants a gun has two of them. We passed the saturation point years ago. If I were President I would see no reason to appoint justices that had viewpoints counter to mine. How many more rednecks need to shoot their own hoo hoo's off before you believe all this 2nd Amendment stuff maybe wasn't such a good idea when taken out of its original context?

H
I think that the Republicans will miss a great issue if they fail to throw in anti-gun rhetoric from the administration. Of course, I am afraid Obama will win another term and then he will be the real tyrant after a second 4 years. We may be able to recover from him as a one term President but I don't see much way for that to happen with another term.

Hide and watch to see how hard the GOP hits on the anti-gun program of the administration. Fast and Furious is not dead, but after the campaign gets going will be brought back. You can't expect people to remember things like that for months and months but from June to November, maybe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2012, 08:12 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,253,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zembonez View Post
You really should go try and sell that garbage somewhere else. It just makes you look like an idiot.
No, the idiots are the ones (you?) who get their propaganda/news from Fox Boobs.

President Obama is not after your guns, but hey! if you want to go buy another one or two or three because the gun manufacturers, the NRA, and Fox tells you to, well....have at it. LOL

So gullible.

Old 01-02-2012, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
"They're gonna take my guns away" scam being pulled on white, elderly, poorly educated males.

NRA, and gun nut organizations have it down to a science.

Just like TV evangelists ripping off lonely old ladies.

Fools and their money are soon separated.
Yep, I am an old man who has never owned any guns, at all, however I have a couple of purchases on order right now. One will be legal even to the Obamaites now, a .22 in caliber but a magnum and that will break any bone in the human body upon contact.

Old 01-02-2012, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
No, the idiots are the ones (you?) who get their propaganda/news from Fox Boobs.

President Obama is not after your guns, but hey! if you want to go buy another one or two or three because the gun manufacturers, the NRA, and Fox tells you to, well....have at it. LOL

So gullible.
I want to be one of those who Obama and group fear because he doesn't know yet how to take away the guns. He does support the UN Small Arms Treaty just as his Secretary of State is in favor of and it calls for all guns from citizens to be taken away and made completely inoperative. Oh yeah, he is working under the radar just as he told the Brady woman some time ago. He has many of you convinced that he is moderate but he ain't.

2,930 posts, read 2,224,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
His intent has been so obvious right from the beginning. He intends to take the guns at his first chance and the new round up all the terrorists, citizen or not, may be the beginning. If they can find any way to come after you and you own guns they will take them along and tie them in knots like the Europeans did some time ago.

I see no protection from the 2nd Amendment once one of the old poops on the Supreme Court passes on, unexpectedly. If he can get rid of either Scalia or Kennedy the court will be voting 5 - 4 in support of his anti-gun works.
Seems that when 1.5 million buy guns in the month of December, they are not all "white, elderly, poorly educated males" like some liberals believe. Some people must be talking out their anus,...they mouths should know better.

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Yeah ok. Guarantee me that the crooks, the burgulars, those who commit murders, rape, and more, won't have guns.
Obama has never been about individuals owning guns, get over it and most people know that.

The bad guys, the mafia's the crooks, what ever you want to call them, will never have a problem getting their filthy hands on guns.

Heard about the grandma last week who shot dead a burglar breaking into her home and going towards her, without the gun, she would have been dead.

Old 01-02-2012, 08:18 PM

1,707 posts, read 6,210,579 times
Quote:

So gullible.
I don't watch Fox news. In fact I don't watch any news. It's all propaganda.

It is idiotic to say that all conservatives are this or that. It's just hate from another angle. You can spew liberal points all you want. It does little but make you look like one of the sheep.

Old 01-02-2012, 08:22 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,253,192 times
Quote:

So gullible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Yep, I am an old man who has never owned any guns, at all, however I have a couple of purchases on order right now.
I rest my case.

Old 01-02-2012, 08:26 PM

Quote:
I rest my case.
You don't have a case, at all.

Old 01-02-2012, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Yeah ok. Guarantee me that the crooks, the burgulars, those who commit murders, rape, and more, won't have guns.
Obama has never been about individuals owning guns, get over it and most people know that.

The bad guys, the mafia's the crooks, what ever you want to call them, will never have a problem getting their filthy hands on guns.

Heard about the grandma last week who shot dead a burglar breaking into her home and going towards her, without the gun, she would have been dead.
These Obama supporters don't believe stories like that. They can't because it might shake their beliefs.

I read a funny one the other day about a cop who stopped an old lady who, according to her driver's license, was 83 and he found a .38 pistol in her seat with her. When asked what else she had she took a .25 out of her purse and then admitted to a .357 magnum in the glove compartment. The cop said you aren't really afraid of many people, are you and her reply was not one f**king person in the world. I think that may be stretched a bit but the old lady could protect herself from most crimnals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies