Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 11:54 AM

23,844 posts, read 24,091,732 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco kid View Post
Fact 1: Building 7 fell straight down into its own footprint.
When you start claiming that falsehoods are facts, you lose the argument right then and there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2012, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
The Pentagon is the most glaring and most puzzling of them all. There are some other unanswerred questions but none rise to that level of coincidence and lack of disclosure.
Lack of disclosure of the details about a successful attack against the military headquarters of our country is suspicious to you?

Wow.

Old 01-04-2012, 12:01 PM

5,481 posts, read 8,570,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Lack of disclosure of the details about a successful attack against the military headquarters of our country is suspicious to you?

Wow.
Yet within 20 minutes of the attack on the towers, news outlets were already reporting who was responsible along with the identity of the hijackers!

Old 01-04-2012, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deevel79 View Post
Yet within 20 minutes of the attack on the towers, news outlets were already reporting who was responsible along with the identity of the hijackers!
Changing the subject? What a surprise.

I'll play. Do you have a source on that claim? Please don't send me to some site where I'm going to have to wade through mountains of stinking crap in order to find it - I'm not going to waste my time on that kind of wild goose chase. Link and quote, and I'll take a gander (pun intended).

Old 01-04-2012, 12:17 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,039,044 times
Quote:
Lets not also forget building 7. A building that wasnt even hit by a plane and mysteriously collapsed! I've seen entire wooden houses go up in flames and not collapse.
Yes, but I would disagree with using the word "collapse". Any ordinary person can tell an explosion from a collapse.

Did anybody see a plane on the pentagon video?

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1428602226701&id=d96f0ad2eb64dfe9 60cb2cfa5d35c190&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.davesweb.cnc host.com%2fpentagon%26plane.jpeg (broken link)

Above is a mock up of the plane/building scenario. Did anyone SEE any evidence of anything like this on the security videos or the official debris photos? IMO a truthful person would have to admit- no, they did not and that there is no evidence to support the "official" scenario.

Amazing how people will believe media hyped stories- the semantic universe- instead of the reality universe of their very own eyes!

Old 01-04-2012, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Changing the subject? What a surprise.

I'll play. Do you have a source on that claim? Please don't send me to some site where I'm going to have to wade through mountains of stinking crap in order to find it - I'm not going to waste my time on that kind of wild goose chase. Link and quote, and I'll take a gander (pun intended).
All you have to do is pull up news footage from 9/11 on youtube. I live in Manhattan and saw the devestation from my hi-rise window. I can clearly recall watching the news as everything was happening and every single news outlet was reporting that Osama Bin Laden was responsible, along with them showing pictures of the hijackers involved. Within hrs they released a video of Mohammed Atta walking thru the airport carrying a shoulder bag while labeling him the lead hijacker on 9/11. Lets not also forget that amidst all the debris after the planes hit the towers, police oh so conveniently found an intact wallet of one of the hijackers! LOL.

Anyone who watched the news that day can attest to what i'm saying.

Old 01-04-2012, 12:26 PM

25,838 posts, read 16,515,156 times
What baffles me the most is when I hear people I normally respect actually giving credibility to wacky 9/11 conspiracies.

Old 01-04-2012, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
What baffles me the most is when I hear people I normally respect actually giving credibility to wacky 9/11 conspiracies.
I wouldnt call it "wacky" when the govt's explanation of the events that happened on that day hardly make any sense!

Old 01-04-2012, 12:55 PM

4,019 posts, read 3,950,516 times
Quote:
When you start claiming that falsehoods are facts, you lose the argument right then and there.

So what do you think happened to building WTC 7?
Was it abducted by space aliens?

And why wasn't it mentioned in the report?

Old 01-04-2012, 12:58 PM

Quote:
All you have to do is pull up news footage from 9/11 on youtube. I live in Manhattan and saw the devestation from my hi-rise window. I can clearly recall watching the news as everything was happening and every single news outlet was reporting that Osama Bin Laden was responsible, along with them showing pictures of the hijackers involved. Within hrs they released a video of Mohammed Atta walking thru the airport carrying a shoulder bag while labeling him the lead hijacker on 9/11. Lets not also forget that amidst all the debris after the planes hit the towers, police oh so conveniently found an intact wallet of one of the hijackers! LOL.

Anyone who watched the news that day can attest to what i'm saying.
You made a very specific claim. Back it up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies