Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2012, 06:52 AM

88,580 posts, read 84,795,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Exactly. Many were misquoted. They said "it sounded like a bomb." Not "I heard a bomb."

It did sound like bombs. Or at least what you think bombs should sound like.

However. Other than the 1993 bomb at the WTC, I'd never personally heard a bomb go off except on TV or in a movie. And the bomb in 1993 didn't sound anything like the loud noises you could hear at the WTC in 2001. Just FYI.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2012, 07:11 AM

60 posts, read 42,610 times
9/11 FDNY WTC Fireman - There's A Bomb In The Building .... Start Clearing Out

Old 01-21-2012, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
nope some one saying they heard an explosions does not mean bombs
Yes it does.

People like you believe that exploding computer monitors can take out a whole lobby.

People like me laugh at people like you.

Old 01-21-2012, 07:20 AM

9/11 FireFighters - THREE Explosions After Plane Hit WTC

Old 01-21-2012, 08:42 AM

2,595 posts, read 4,658,144 times
Default Boredatwork

Forget conspiracy the truth will always be the truth and will come out. There are so many holes in 9/11 yet you people want to be naive and ignorant. What will you people do when another event happens, write it off as coincidence? Wake tfu people or be treated like cattle and sheep waiting to be sheered.

Old 01-21-2012, 09:47 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
a summary in less than 5 min.

9/11: A Conspiracy Theory - YouTube

Old 01-21-2012, 11:26 AM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911FireAndRescue View Post
That's why I post vids proving that there were bombs planted in WTC 1, 2 and 7. Watch them and learn something.
I think you need to re-check the definition of the word "proof."

If you said that the videos supported your position, I wouldn't have much of a beef with it. Your claim that they prove your position, however, is outlandish, at best, and shows that you really don't have a grasp of what "proof" really is.

Old 01-21-2012, 11:46 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
I think you need to re-check the definition of the word "proof."

If you said that the videos supported your position, I wouldn't have much of a beef with it. Your claim that they prove your position, however, is outlandish, at best, and shows that you really don't have a grasp of what "proof" really is.
If you want beyond a shadow of doubt, that's not going to happen. A reasonable doubt as to what the media and gov't want you to believe, is a good start. Keep an open mind.

Old 01-21-2012, 12:15 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,271,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911FireAndRescue View Post
Yes it does.

People like you believe that exploding computer monitors can take out a whole lobby.

People like me laugh at people like you.

1) No "bombs" aren't the only thing that causes explosions. As demonstrated you and several TRUTHERS have a hard time understand what a SIMILE is. I suggest that you look the word up in a dictionary. Its a basic tenant of the English language to describe something

2) No we have never claimed that. We have provided suggestions of what can CAUSE explosions (that ARE NOT due to explosives or bombs). However, no lobby was taken out, and you know very well that you are lying by saying that. The collapsing of floors can cause sounds that sound like explosions. You do know the size of the generators that powered the WTC towers? They weren't the type that you can pick up at your local Walmart.

3) The only people who are laughing are those who know that truthers are nothing more than liars.

Old 01-21-2012, 02:53 PM

4,019 posts, read 3,952,731 times
9/11 survivor Barry Jennings: Explosions destroyed the lobby of WTC 7. The official report claims no one died in building 7 but Jennings describes how he was stepping over bodies in the lobby as he made his escape from building 7 after nearly being killed by the explosions. He mentions the twin towers were still standing at this point. Jennings was an emergency coordinator for the NY Housing Authority at the WTC for 32 years.

Did the official report lie about no deaths as a result of WTC 7?
Why in the world were explosions going off in a building that was never struck by a plane and while the towers were still standing? Jennings says he thinks controlled demolition must have been involved.

Barry Jennings 911 Key witness - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies