Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2012, 03:01 PM

9,855 posts, read 15,175,723 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco kid View Post

He only allowed the biggest terrorist attack in history to happen on US soil without lifting a finger to prevent it. Lied about it, and is somehow considered a hero by the adoring 'liberal' media who fall over themselves to kiss his feet. It's a disgusting spectacle.

The Bush administration is responsible for the deaths of thousands of American citizens. I think he belongs in Gitmo.
Do you have any clue how offensively disrespectful your attitude is towards everyone who lost someone in those attacks? You should be ashamed. I can't call you what I really want to without getting an infraction, but PM me and I will say it. Try to have an ounce of respect.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2012, 03:03 PM

20,893 posts, read 16,041,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deevel79 View Post
Several reports came out that FBI officials confiscated video tapes from surrounding businesses and the tapes were never returned. Why would our govt not release what was on these tapes?
Just a guess... because there was nothing on them to release?

Old 01-04-2012, 03:04 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,153,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Just a guess... because there was nothing on them to release?

The events of that day are a lot of guesswork, aren't they?

Old 01-04-2012, 03:07 PM

23,631 posts, read 23,946,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
What's the problem? Just be a good boy and believe everything the government tells you. Everything happened just like the official report said it did!
Above all, do not question anything!
Let me get this straight.

By asking a truther to support something they claimed, I'm just "believing everything the government told me," even though I never actually disputed the truther's claim - I simply want more to go on besides his word. But that's not OK - I'm supposed to blindly accept whatever the truther says, without question.

But if someone assumes that I've done the same thing with what "the government told me," then I'm ridiculed for doing exactly what I'm supposed to do if it were a truther saying it.

Holy double standards, Batman!

Can this thread get any more ridiculous? Tune in next week! Same bat-time! Same bat-channel!

Old 01-04-2012, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
The events of that day are a lot of guesswork, aren't they?
Since when does a lack of video imply guesswork?

That really was a very weird comment?

Old 01-04-2012, 03:47 PM

5,481 posts, read 8,530,947 times
Quote:
Since when does a lack of video imply guesswork?

That really was a very weird comment?
Its actually the lack of any video showing any plane flying thru our nations capital is what brings out the guess work. How do u not find that strange?

Old 01-04-2012, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Its actually the lack of any video showing any plane flying thru our nations capital is what brings out the guess work. How do u not find that strange?
I can assure you that most planes on most days manage to fly without being captured on video.

Old 01-04-2012, 03:57 PM

23,631 posts, read 23,946,233 times
*cough*cough*

Quote:
Yet within 20 minutes of the attack on the towers, news outlets were already reporting who was responsible along with the identity of the hijackers!
You made a very specific claim about a time frame. As a person of integrity, you will surely either provide evidence supporting that claim, since it has been requested, or you will retract the claim, as you have no supporting evidence.

Old 01-04-2012, 04:12 PM

5,481 posts, read 8,530,947 times
Quote:
I can assure you that most planes on most days manage to fly without being captured on video.
Into a building just a few feet from the ground in a city such as D.C? If we were talking about farmland in the boondocks of W.V, I can see how this can go without being captured on video, but not in our nations capital which probably has more surveillance cameras than any other city in the country.

Last edited by louie0406; 01-04-2012 at 04:25 PM..

Old 01-04-2012, 04:20 PM

31,288 posts, read 20,670,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
That 9/11 never happened. Right up there with the Holocaust never happened. Two of the greatest tragedies in history never happened.

And the Cowboys didn't lose a game last weekend. Many major catastrophes are just figments of our imagination.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies