Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2012, 11:01 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,636,718 times

Advertisements

These are two really important concept to embrace for those stuck in the current political left/right paradigm.

Long story short, if you provide the opposition you won't have any. If get the populace to embrace a faulty paradigm bickering back and forth at each other, they can't unite focusing on the main problem

ps. the Media in this country is an amazing propagandizing tool to get people to think in a particular paradigm.

They have ALL sold this country out. EVERY single one NEEDS replaced peacefully. Political reform is DECADES overdue. They showed their cards when they bailed out the corporations and the banks on tax payer dollars recklessly getting this country in trillions of dollars of debt to communist countries. It is called TREASON. Every American should be united under this principle.

Ever wonder why we are fighting the bad guys overseas while thousands of illegal immigrants are walking across the southern border? Couldn't these bad guys just walk across the southern border? Of course they could.

It's such a shame all these soldiers that have sworn to upheld the constitution but end up working for the UN.

They've sold this country out folks. They've been slowly been doing it for decades. We are a BROKE nation in trillions of dollars of debt to communist China which we CAN'T pay back. We have an entitlement (Unemployment, Welfare, Social Security, Medicare, etc) service-based economy that runs off a fraudulent fiat currency. We don't create anything anymore. Look and see how much of the LAND (America's most precious resource) belongs to the GOVERNMENT. Who really owns this land? China? These folks aren't stupid. They know exactly what they are doing.

It really is sad. What is worse, Ignorance or Apathy? I don't know and I don't care right? We will. We aren't some super intelligent superior people. Look at the Land the government has taken over that could be used for Agriculture?

" A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

* From bondage to spiritual faith;
* From spiritual faith to great courage;
* From courage to liberty;
* From liberty to abundance;
* From abundance to complacency;
* From complacency to apathy;
* From apathy to dependence;
* From dependence back into bondage."

Alexander Fraser Tytler - Wikiquote
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Alexander_Fraser_Tytler

Where do you think we are on this list? This country was founded on Spiritual Biblical principles.

Ezekiel 16:48-50

"48As I live, saith the Lord GOD, Sodom thy sister hath not done, she nor her daughters, as thou hast done, thou and thy daughters.

49Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

50And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good."

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Daniel 2:21
And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

While Sodomy/legalizing Homosexuality looks to be the final act that brought judgement from Heaven upon Sodom and Gomorrah; Pride, fullness of bread (America?), Idleness, and not strengthening the hand of the poor and needy are also listed.

The problem isn't Democrat or Republican. The problem is inside of US. Govt. promotes social crisis because it increases government POWER. Social crisis increases with increasing immorality. The creator defines morality in the scriptures. The ultimate problem is our heart is not right with God.

Look at the statistics of

1) Murders
2) Thefts
3) Teenage pregnancy
4) Sexual diseases
4) Divorce Rates
5) Drug Abuse
etc

as opposed to stats back in the mid 60s. We are heading into dark times. We will get the KING we deserve. History repeats itself. That's exactly what the scriptures declare.

YHWH Creator/Redeemer God says if "MY PEOPLE" seek him and pray he will heal the land. Even Christians in this country are largely becoming spiritually bankrupt turning their back to the AUTHORITY - the Scriptures. Why hasn't God judged America yet?

Zechariah 12

1The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.

2Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

3And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

The unconditional land covenant to Abram/Abraham's seed

"In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:" Genesis 15:18

The Wrath that's about to be poured upon this earth is not "Mother Nature", it is YHWY God. YHWH God is jealous for his Glory. Giving his glory to the Pagan "Mother Earth" spirit is not wise.

Exodus 20:4-6

4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

6And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Isaiah 42:8

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Malachi 3:6

For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

John 14:11

Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 5
"19Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

20For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

21For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

22For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

23That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

24Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

25Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

26For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

27And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

28Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation."

John 3

"13And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

14And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God."

Isaiah 53

1Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?

2For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

3He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

5But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

6All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

7He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

8He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

9And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

10Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

11He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

12Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE FROM DANIEL9 THAT JESUS IS THE MESSIAH - CHUCK MISSLER - PART1 - YouTube

Hidden Message in Genesis. WOW! - YouTube

Chuck Missler - Isaiah 53 Bible Code - YouTube

The problem is Spiritual - the Heart. Get right to the root of the issue. It is absolutely no accident there is so much tension over Israel. If we Repent and turn to God in Messiah Jesus, we may have a revival. Otherwise America is a page in the History books. You can see it clearly from a secular perspective. It pokes you right in the eye from a scriptural Spiritual perspective.

Ephesians 2:8-10

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Not of works, lest any man should boast.

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Salt preserves

Matthew 5:13-14

"Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

"Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid."

Luke 12:49

"I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?"

We used to be a nation founded on a foundational moral Spiritual principle ordained by the creator/redeemer. Not any more. Back to Bondage?

Last edited by Mikelee81; 01-07-2012 at 11:21 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2012, 11:09 AM

20,728 posts, read 19,367,499 times
I don't like Hegel either, and yes we have this embedded into our political system, but mine would have been shorter.

Old 01-07-2012, 11:13 AM

18,389 posts, read 19,023,642 times
what a round about way to spew a bunch of long winded crap that belongs in the religion folder

Old 01-07-2012, 11:16 AM

8,237 posts, read 13,520,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
what a round about way to spew a bunch of long winded crap that belongs in the religion folder
Your response speaks loudly of your lack of understanding of the Hegelian Dialectic.

If you did, you might have thanked Lee9786 for a fascinating read. I know I do!

Thank you Lee9786. Well done Sir!

Old 01-07-2012, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekitty View Post
Your response speaks loudly of your lack of understanding of the Hegelian Dialectic.

If you did, you might have thanked Lee9786 for a fascinating read. I know I do!

Thank you Lee9786. Well done Sir!
anytime you need as many paragraphs as the op to sprout religious thinking, it belongs in the religion folder IMO has nothing to do with understanding.

Old 01-07-2012, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Exposing the left/right paradigm Hegelian Dialectic as the controlled opposition has nothing to do with politics or "other controversies"? Are we limited to approach this from an Atheistic/Agnostic Religious perspective? The morale/Spiritual collapse of America has nothing to do with our current political/economic predicament? Have you looked at the statistics?

Maybe everything stated above is TRUE and has everything to do with Politics and the best interests of the nation. Leaving the foundational piece of the puzzle out results in taping the pieces up only to see them fall down again.

Old 01-07-2012, 11:45 AM

Quote:
anytime you need as many paragraphs as the op to sprout religious thinking, it belongs in the religion folder IMO has nothing to do with understanding.
Isn't Atheism/Agnostic thinking still technically a "Religion"? Let's be honest with ourselves. Who is defining these terms anyways? Agnostic/Atheists?

Old 01-07-2012, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee9786 View Post
Exposing the left/right paradigm Hegelian Dialectic as the controlled opposition has nothing to do with politics or "other controversies"? Are we limited to approach this from at Atheistic/Agnostic Religious perspective? The morale collapse of America has nothing to do with our current political/economic predicament? Have you looked at the statistics?

Maybe everything stated above is TRUE and has everything to do with Politics and the best interests of the nation.
I can agree with a lot of what you are saying. any reason why you can't say what you mean without having to quote the bible and other religious teaching as heavily as your op? if you want to back up your views with religion then it should be in the religion folder which is why they put one in.

Old 01-07-2012, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee9786 View Post
Isn't Atheism/Agnostic thinking still technically a "Religion"? Let's be honest with ourselves. Who is defining these terms anyways? Agnostic/Atheists?
this topic has been covered in the religion folder.

Old 01-07-2012, 11:52 AM

Quote:
this topic has been covered in the religion folder.
Well many folks over here most likely haven't gone there. It is a political issue when you dig deep and get right down to it. All lands that oppose YHWH end up a desolate wilderness. This is confirmed by historic account for any that are interested in digging into it. Ever wonder why the Middle East/Euphrates region area among others is a Desert wasteland? There are many scriptural examples really which are quite fascinating when you get into it.

Nations turn their back on the creator, the nation becomes a desolate wilderness. Sounds like a political issue for all that love their land. Just as it is my "Religion" that this is true, it is yours and other's "Religion" that it isn't. Truth is absolute, independent of our opinion however.

We can deny YHWH's existence. It doesn't mean "he" doesn't exist. The historical account suggests otherwise.

Last edited by Mikelee81; 01-07-2012 at 12:03 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies