Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2012, 10:02 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,748,402 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
And in those 50+ pages, you never did admit that not all scientific and research studies come to the same conclusion.
It hasn't? I haven't seen any evidence presented suggesting such research has not come to the same conclusion.

Quote:
Yes, in a regular person's opinion. I really do sometimes feel sorry for homosexuals. What they are missing out on.

Maybe someday you will be enlightened on that. I hope so.
Here we go again. I tried to change my orientation for almost 15 years. It didn't happen.

Old 01-12-2012, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Yes. I read the history on how it was removed from being considered a mental health disorder, have you? Try this:
Homosexuality and Mental Health Problems
Narth, really? No wonder you people are so clueless about gays. You rely on the gay versions of Nazi propaganda to get your information.

Old 01-12-2012, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Certainly not! You really shouldn't jump to conclusions about people you don't even know.

With so many beautiful women around, why would any regular male think also being attracted to other men is "a lot more fun" than just being attracted to women?
Because there are drop dead gorgeous men around too, and men can be more fun than women.

Old 01-12-2012, 10:11 PM

24,495 posts, read 33,233,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
It hasn't? I haven't seen any evidence presented suggesting such research has not come to the same conclusion.
I haven't seen any evidence presented suggesting such research has come to the same conclusion.

Quote:
Here we go again. I tried to change my orientation for almost 15 years. It didn't happen.
That's your story. What about others?

Old 01-12-2012, 10:14 PM

24,495 posts, read 33,233,414 times
Quote:
Because there are drop dead gorgeous men around too, and men can be more fun than women.
More fun? Maybe to drag race with.
But for intimacy, no, not for me.

And I don't find men "gorgeous." If I were a female, then yes, I would.

Old 01-12-2012, 10:19 PM

10,449 posts, read 12,440,457 times
Quote:
Yes, in a regular person's opinion. I really do sometimes feel sorry for homosexuals. What they are missing out on.
That's funny, cause I often feel the same way for heterosexuals, until I remember that's actually what they like. You have to remember that just because it's not what you like doesn't mean it's not what someone else likes. People are different, and what they want is different too.

Old 01-12-2012, 10:28 PM

10,449 posts, read 12,440,457 times
Quote:
Because in the very next breath, you're bragging about last night's conquest, or your marriage. But that's fine with you because heterosexuality is common, and therefore doesn't appear to be thrown in people's faces. But when you're on the opposite side, heterosexuality is shoved in our faces far more than homosexuality is shoved in yours.

It's a giant double standard, and one which hurts us, where as it does absolutely nothing to you.

Old 01-12-2012, 11:29 PM

1,615 posts, read 2,571,343 times
Quote:
What about the homosexuals who say it was a choice for them?
they are in a minority and if that is the case of them than i would take it at face value,

i would also take at face value the fact that i've been me longer than you have been me (which is not at all) and so i know for a FACT that I and ALL OTHER GAY PEOPLE THAT I HAVE MET have did not choose to be gay.

I did not choose to be a 12 year old going through puberty attracted romantically and sexually to only boys and not girls.

I did not choose to be confused by that and scared because no one else i knew felt the same way.

sorry, until you've been me you can't claim to know if i chose to be gay or not

Old 01-12-2012, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Of course you call it Bigotry it goes against your opinion, you can't remember back to when you were born so you don't know if you were straight but the truth is that there is no reason or logic anyone would be born Gay, the species must survive and being gay would make no sense what so ever. If you thought about being Gay when you were a child then ya better think back as to who put that thought in your head.
logic has nothing to do with it. I just was and always have been gay. the issue is with YOU since YOU are the one who has an 'issue' with it. it's not my fault that i'm gay if you don't like it take it up with whomever created me and be angry with that being or nature or God or whoever created me.

Old 01-12-2012, 11:32 PM

Quote:
I haven't seen any evidence presented suggesting such research has come to the same conclusion.

That's your story. What about others?
so are you saying if some other person chose to be gay they i and other people did too?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.