Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2012, 11:56 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,351,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
So saying it is a mental disorder gets you off the hook? You cannot accept that we are people too, that we have neither a mental disorder nor did we choose our sexual orientation. WE chose it no more than you chose to be straight. Since you do not like gays, do not trust them and actually seem to be stalking every thread there is on gays. If you hate us so much, why not just ignore anything about us, would that not make some sense?
Gets me off the hook for what? What are you talking about? Your proving my opinon to be a fact. Post where I said I hate anyone or shut it. I have an opinion if you can't handle it ignore me. Please Stay on topic and stop bickering.

Last edited by Roaddog; 01-14-2012 at 12:36 PM..

Old 01-14-2012, 02:19 PM

4,027 posts, read 7,289,753 times
Good find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
You should have read all those post you took time to look up, I saiid choice by some and mental disorder, not just a choice.
Try sticking to the current thread your creeping me out stalking me like that.
Nice backtracking, but even so, in some you said it was just a choice.

Old 01-14-2012, 02:21 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times
I'm just not that interested.

Old 01-14-2012, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thePR View Post
Good find.

Nice backtracking, but even so, in some you said it was just a choice.
Don't be a fool, if you can't follow the thread it's better not to post, if you were following the post you would know I was refering to this thread not others, i responded to another poster who was responding to my post on THIS thread not others, Hammer had no idea what he was posting about and you followed him. I'm not responding about other threads just this one.

I've always stated it's a choice for some but it's also a mental disorder but i was not talking about it being a choice for some in this thread, try to keep up.

Old 01-14-2012, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Don't be a fool, if you can't follow the thread it's better not to post, if you were following the post you would know I was refering to this thread not others, i responded to another poster who was responding to my post on THIS thread not others, Hammer had no idea what he was posting about and you followed him. I'm not responding about other threads just this one.

I've always stated it's a choice for some but it's also a mental disorder but i was not talking about it being a choice for some in this thread, try to keep up.
Personal attacks are a T.O.S. violation.

You also are lying when you say that and have been disproven. Accept this fact and move on.

Old 01-14-2012, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Personal attacks are a T.O.S. violation.

You also are lying when you say that and have been disproven. Accept this fact and move on.
Don't cry, you just called me a liar Try to keep up with the current thread, stop bickering and stay on topic, your enforcing my position with each of your posts.

Old 01-14-2012, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Don't cry, you just called me a liar Try to keep up with the current thread, stop bickering and stay on topic, your enforcing my position with each of your posts.
You are, and I was on topic. I do not see how me pointing out your hypocrisy supports your anti-gay agenda.

And my what?

Old 01-14-2012, 04:50 PM

Quote:
You are, and I was on topic. I do not see how me pointing out your hypocrisy supports your anti-gay agenda.

And my what?
what are even talking about? This thread has nothing to do with other threads, your way off base, stop bickering Keep up with the current thread.
I went out of my way to explain it to you, your bickering over something Hammer said that was not even close to being about the current thread or correct pertaining to the conversation that was taking place. Your off topic. stop the foolishness, your embarassing yourself.

Old 01-14-2012, 04:53 PM

Quote:
what are even talking about? This thread has nothing to do with other threads, your way off base, stop bickering Keep up with the current thread.
I went out of my way to explain it to you, your bickering over something Hammer said that was not even close to being about the current thread or correct pertaining to the conversation that was taking place. Your off topic. stop the foolishness, your embarassing yourself.
I am sorry you were proven wrong, no need to get angry over your constant mistakes.

Old 01-14-2012, 05:12 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,384,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roaddog View Post
i never said it's a choice.
lol!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies