Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2012, 08:54 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,412,481 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticKnot View Post
It's just odd to me to read in one of these threads that someone supports something and has no intention of sharing why they support that certain something, yet they continue to post "nothing" over and over. I just find it odd. Thought maybe I'd missed something you'd said earlier. Apparently not. It's certainly no problem for me if you continue to post your opinion over and over and continue to decline to share the reasons for your opinion. Post until your heart is content, and enjoy.
I don't meet your expectations. That is too bad. You can continue to p and moan about my opinion. I will continue to post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2012, 08:54 PM

26,568 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Don't let you passion for the subject turn you into an internet stalker.
asking you what evidence you base your beliefs on is stalking?

Old 01-15-2012, 08:56 PM

57 posts, read 35,688 times
Quote:
IMO Barack Obama was not eligible to be POTUS. Don't let you passion for the subject turn you into an internet stalker.
IMO, Barack Obama was and IS absolutely eligible to be President of the United States. At this time I have no intention of sharing why I believe that.

Old 01-15-2012, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
No, focusing on me posting my opinion, and stating that I have done so many times, smacks of some weirdo way too invested in my opinion. Creepy.

Old 01-15-2012, 08:58 PM

Quote:
IMO, Barack Obama was and IS absolutely eligible to be President of the United States. At this time I have no intention of sharing why I believe that.
I absolutely support your right to post your opinion.

Old 01-15-2012, 08:59 PM

Quote:
I don't meet your expectations. That is too bad. You can continue to p and moan about my opinion. I will continue to post.
Why use such confrontational language? Please continue to post as much as you want to post. Now that I understand where you're coming from, I'll just ignore your future posts. No problem. Knock yourself out. Enjoy.

Old 01-15-2012, 09:00 PM

Quote:
It's just odd to me to read in one of these threads that someone supports something and has no intention of sharing why they support that certain something, yet they continue to post "nothing" over and over. I just find it odd. Thought maybe I'd missed something you'd said earlier. Apparently not. It's certainly no problem for me if you continue to post your opinion over and over and continue to decline to share the reasons for your opinion. Post until your heart is content, and enjoy. I'll just try to ignore your posts.
You need to move on. I am not going to change to meet your expectations.

Old 01-15-2012, 09:05 PM

1,482 posts, read 2,384,482 times
Quote:
It's just odd to me to read in one of these threads that someone supports something and has no intention of sharing why they support that certain something, yet they continue to post "nothing" over and over. I just find it odd. Thought maybe I'd missed something you'd said earlier. Apparently not. It's certainly no problem for me if you continue to post your opinion over and over and continue to decline to share the reasons for your opinion. Post until your heart is content, and enjoy. I'll just try to ignore your posts.
I'd say that on Internet forums like this if this kind of thing makes a person feel good it can't do much harm. However beating a dead horse isn't the best way to feel good...still what ever floats their boat. It's called freedom. A comodity which we are running out of faster than oil.

Old 01-15-2012, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
Best to ignore those who are quick to pull the "stalking" card. I'm figuring out where the ignore function is.

Old 01-15-2012, 09:09 PM

26,568 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
No, focusing on me posting my opinion, and stating that I have done so many times, smacks of some weirdo way too invested in my opinion. Creepy.
actually my creepy weirdo interest is more in your cognitive dissonance ( the ability to reject information that doesn't agree with a person's belief ) than it is with your direct opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies