Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2012, 10:58 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times

Advertisements

The very best sniper the US has ever had seems to have helped Jesse Ventura, an ex-SEAL, himself understand that sometimes you just don't say things like so many anti-war, (Iraq), people think they have a right to say. Anyway Kyle knocked Jesse on his ass for talking a bit wild.

Navy SEAL Sniper Chris Kyle Got in Bar Fight and Punched Jesse Ventura | Video | TheBlaze.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2012, 11:00 AM

3,083 posts, read 4,010,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
The very best sniper the US has ever had seems to have helped Jesse Ventura, an ex-SEAL, himself understand that sometimes you just don't say things like so many anti-war, (Iraq), people think they have a right to say. Anyway Kyle knocked Jesse on his ass for talking a bit wild.

Navy SEAL Sniper Chris Kyle Got in Bar Fight and Punched Jesse Ventura | Video | TheBlaze.com
Ventura was not a SEAL. He was UDT. There is a major difference between the two.

Old 01-07-2012, 11:02 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times
I can only see the title of this thread but I would like to know why Kyle ran away
after punching Ventura.....

Old 01-07-2012, 11:08 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,530,849 times
If Jesse did what this guy said then he got what he deserved.

Old 01-07-2012, 11:09 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,530,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I can only see the title of this thread but I would like to know why Kyle ran away
after punching Ventura.....
At the end he said the cops were outside the bar and saw the punch.

Old 01-07-2012, 11:17 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,388,397 times
Can't a man express his opinion? There is the view that any time the military backs an improper war, that they are liable for the blame.

I disagree with this view myself, that the men and women are out there trying their best, to make the best of a bad situation.

But Ventura is entitled to his opinion, and shouldn't have been assaulted just for disagreeing with the war. Now, if the reports are true about the personal stuff while the family was there grieving are true, I'd say a good ass kicking is indeed in order.

Old 01-07-2012, 11:29 AM

1,111 posts, read 1,183,029 times

Globalist Attack Jesse Ventura: Claim Jesse knocked out! - YouTube

Watch all 10 minutes.

Old 01-07-2012, 11:34 AM

8,954 posts, read 20,680,179 times
Jesse has been in show business much to long to be taken seriously anymore.

Old 01-07-2012, 11:35 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,027 times
You have all the freedoms in the world, until you decide to use one of them . Nice illustration of "the freedoms" that those SEAL members defended (in convoluted ways) by killing 3rd worlders who were about to jump in their boats and paddle across the pond to take our freedoms away, gosh, it was close, thank you veterans. But as soon as you deflect 1 inch from the raving, right wing, militaristic lunacy claiming "they gonna get us" and "defense of freedom" every other second (the word "freedom" never was more meaningless and cheap) ... punch of reality is coming right into your mouth.

I was listening this Detroit based real estate show (out of boredom), and a woman host received a call from a Vietnam veteran and, naturally, as soon the bieatch heard the code word "veteran", here comes the flow of real thick bull, it's just like Pavlov' dog reflex these days (a condition to keep a job in media maybe) - "Thank you for your service in defense? of our country, if not for the people like you I would not have freedom to run my mouth on this radio". It's freaking real estate bull, they sell RE in Vietnam and China. I turned off the radio immediately, the host either brain dead, morally bankrupt, or brainwashed to offer anything of the value.

There MUST be some moral and intellectual minimum for the use of the words "defense" and "freedom", if everything goes the way it goes, ever-present 1984-ish double speak, self-censorship and phoniness will just intensify to the absurd levels and then there will be the turn of Obama' approved indefinite detentions (or killings). USA is sliding in the direction directly opposite to the ostentatious freedoms that our brave men and women in uniform defend in the resource rich 3rd world countries.

Old 01-07-2012, 11:36 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,703,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post

So the lesson here is people are free to say whatever they want and other people are free to take exception to their nonsense.
Thanks for summing that up for us

Of course I don't believe that violence is ever a legitimate response, but, hey, I guess some people think that in this case the punishment fit the crime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies