Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 08:33 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,326,937 times

Advertisements

The Obamas are abusing tax payer money from the start.

Their income went from 400k to 5 million in a very short time.

Yet the have the nerve to apply for a TAX REFUND of 12,500 dollars when most people will get no refunds because of his policies and decisions.

She believes she is owed a better life off the backs of others.

Buying 2000 shoes and 4000 dresses when we have record homeless, record foreclosures, record car repos and record people without a job is ridiculous and should not be stood for.

What kind of message is she trying to send to those struggling because of her husbands ways?

Old 01-08-2012, 08:34 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,426,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrow1 View Post
Crap happens..... things come up. Maybe like a lot of CEOs in this country they avoid flying together for their children, who knows. Part of the cost of doing business in the good ol USA. Sorry, hold the silly outrage for something relevant.
That translates to "Let them eat cake."

Old 01-08-2012, 08:37 PM

1,702 posts, read 1,922,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
That translates to "Let them eat cake."
Laugh, not really. This translates to something more relating to your own lack of intelligence I'm afraid.

Old 01-08-2012, 08:37 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,913,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
Well you just don't seem to understand miss Mommy....you see...Ms. Obama has an entourage of her gal pals who travel with her..along with a special detail of secret service.

You see....Ms. obama feels that she just MUST spend some of that government $$ on shopping overseas, and sunbathing with her 'posse'...after all....we OWE it to her....don't we??
As much as the birthers would love to think otherwise, Hawaii is part of the US.

Quote:
I do believe that she is the first First Lady that has commanded taxpayer funded private jets to leave for vacation before the POTUS.
Then prove it. The burden of proof is on you, not on someone else to DIS-prove it.

I believe the Obamas were going to fly together, then BO had to stay in DC to deal with some crisis. I was recovering from surgery at the time, I don't remember which crisis.

Old 01-08-2012, 08:39 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,326,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
As much as the birthers would love to think otherwise, Hawaii is part of the US.

Then prove it. The burden of proof is on you, not on someone else to DIS-prove it.

I believe the Obamas were going to fly together, then BO had to stay in DC to deal with some crisis. I was recovering from surgery at the time, I don't remember which crisis.
Obama said it was a part of Asia remember?

Old 01-08-2012, 09:14 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,964,099 times
Quote:
I feel sorry for lemmings like you who think that it is okay to spend massive amounts of money for separate jets for vacations when the nation is so deep in debt.
I feel sorry for the Idiot that presumes that this country's President and family should fly on unsecured commercial air craft.

Jesus, do you people have to take a civics class before coming to this country???..

Old 01-08-2012, 09:17 PM

37,155 posts, read 42,278,198 times
I don't get the vacation/plane/shopping crap that keeps coming up. Deal with how we do things, a FLOTUS isn't going to fly commercial and she doesn't have to sit around doing things JUST SO to make anyone feel better about themselves. She has a life and a family and I hold no grudge against them doing what makes it work. I honestly haven't seen anything crazy extravagant happening but every time she eats a steak or is seen buying shoes people start with the name calling.

Old 01-08-2012, 09:20 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,964,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
Well you just don't seem to understand miss Mommy....you see...Ms. Obama has an entourage of her gal pals who travel with her..along with a special detail of secret service.

You see....Ms. obama feels that she just MUST spend some of that government $$ on shopping overseas, and sunbathing with her 'posse'...after all....we OWE it to her....don't we??
Yep, we sure do, just like every other white First Lady that has occupied the White House...

Old 01-08-2012, 09:38 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,076,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Wow. Do you want anyone to believe you would use the terms "arrogant uppity pig" and "milking her status" if she weren't African American?

If you say you would have, I'm going to call one big fat B.S.

Ok, let the fake shock that anyone would think you're deliberately using racist terms begin. And all your supporters who will be showing up shortly to defend you, playing the same lame game.

You won't convince me and I'm willing to bet you won't convince a whole lot of other people here.

Disgusting, disgusting. I'd say you should be ashamed of yourselves but it's obvious you're not above using racial slurs without conscience.
I'm not out to convince anyone of anything.

I stand by my statement.

Old 01-08-2012, 09:40 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,076,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
Dogwhistle. I'm surprised you didn't call her a monkey.
What's wrong with you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies