Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 07:24 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,966,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Can you prove that statement?
He may or may not be able to prove it, but I would venture to suggest that he used something some people didn't.

Common friggen sense!!!!

The United States Secret Service Detail is going to allow the First Lady of the United States of America to ride on a civilian aircraft with a load of citizens and possibly foreign nationals, all of which have not had a background investigation performed on them....

The First Lady is going to be flown in an aircraft that lacks all the anti-aircraft, radar jamming, back up security and survival systems that the Presidential aircraft are equipped with and merrily fly off to lala land??

Jesus, some posters on this board...

Old 01-08-2012, 07:25 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,966,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
Dogwhistle. I'm surprised you didn't call her a monkey.
"arrogant and uppity" is usually the phrase that the inbred ones use when attempting to lower their superiors down a notch or two.

Usually failing in the process...

Old 01-08-2012, 07:30 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,434,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
He may or may not be able to prove it, but I would venture to suggest that he used something some people didn't.

Common friggen sense!!!!

The United States Secret Service Detail is going to allow the First Lady of the United States of America to ride on a civilian aircraft with a load of citizens and possibly foreign nationals, all of which have not had a background investigation performed on them....

The First Lady is going to be flown in an aircraft that lacks all the anti-aircraft, radar jamming, back up security and survival systems that the Presidential aircraft are equipped with and merrily fly off to lala land??

Jesus, some posters on this board...
I feel sorry for lemmings like you who think that it is okay to spend massive amounts of money for separate jets for vacations when the nation is so deep in debt.

Old 01-08-2012, 07:32 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,481,049 times
I understand where your coming from honestly i do as well as others, have stated the same thing to me.

HOWEVER i do not think honestly that the Secret Service would let the first Lady and her family do that.

Not with your everyday crackpots that are out there. I do not think they would even attempt to want to try that, would not be the wisest thing to do either.
But i know what you mean.

Old 01-08-2012, 07:36 PM

1,702 posts, read 1,924,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Because she's an ignorant, arrogant uppity pig.

"Let them eat cake."
Racist *******

Old 01-08-2012, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I understand where your coming from honestly i do as well as others, have stated the same thing to me.

HOWEVER i do not think honestly that the Secret Service would let the first Lady and her family do that.

Not with your everyday crackpots that are out there. I do not think they would even attempt to want to try that, would not be the wisest thing to do either.
But i know what you mean.
Michelle Obama should know that she needs to show fiscal responsibility.

Old 01-08-2012, 07:42 PM

1,332 posts, read 997,075 times
Quote:
If she was the least concerned about appearances, why would she think it acceptable to spend taxpayer money so she could leave before the POTUS? She could have traveled commercial as the only passenger in first class with her security detail.

Well you just don't seem to understand miss Mommy....you see...Ms. Obama has an entourage of her gal pals who travel with her..along with a special detail of secret service.

You see....Ms. obama feels that she just MUST spend some of that government $$ on shopping overseas, and sunbathing with her 'posse'...after all....we OWE it to her....don't we??

Old 01-08-2012, 07:45 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,577,453 times
Quote:
If she was the least concerned about appearances, why would she think it acceptable to spend taxpayer money so she could leave before the POTUS? She could have traveled commercial as the only passenger in first class with her security detail.
Seriously, get a clue...

It would be a security nightmare to attempt to protect the First Lady on a commercial flight even if she was the only first class passenger.

Wow, some people just can NOT get over the fact that we have "colored folks" in the White House. Next, you will be suggesting that Michelle Obama should be riding in the back of a bus and drinking from a colored water fountain.

Old 01-08-2012, 07:47 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,577,453 times
Quote:
Michelle Obama should know that she needs to show fiscal responsibility.
I am quite certain that you NEVER would have made this suggestion about Cindy McCain.

Old 01-08-2012, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Seriously, get a clue...

It would be a security nightmare to attempt to protect the First Lady on a commercial flight even if she was the only first class passenger.

Wow, some people just can NOT get over the fact that we have "colored folks" in the White House. Next, you will be suggesting that Michelle Obama should be riding in the back of a bus and drinking from a colored water fountain.
I am not dense at all. Maybe Michelle should be willing to pay for that extra private jet out of her own pocket if she can't wait to travel with the POTUS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies