Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2012, 07:06 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,984,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Wow. Do you want anyone to believe you would use the terms "arrogant uppity pig" and "milking her status" if she weren't African American?

If you say you would have, I'm going to call one big fat B.S.

Ok, let the fake shock that anyone would think you're deliberately using racist terms begin. And all your supporters who will be showing up shortly to defend you, playing the same lame game.

You won't convince me and I'm willing to bet you won't convince a whole lot of other people here.

Disgusting, disgusting. I'd say you should be ashamed of yourselves but it's obvious you're not above using racial slurs without conscience.
Actually, it's more disgusting to cry racism at every comment made to someone of color. But hey, maybe that's the plan - do whatever you want, spend whatever you want, and if anyone complains we can play the race card.

Old 01-09-2012, 07:07 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,477,180 times
Like Clockwork.

Old 01-09-2012, 07:08 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Actually, it's more disgusting to cry racism at every comment made to someone of color. But hey, maybe that's the plan - do whatever you want, spend whatever you want, and if anyone complains we can play the race card.
any time m'obama faces the least bit of criticism, the racism-shriekers appear in droves. it's as predictable as the sun rising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Like Clockwork.
precisely.

Old 01-09-2012, 07:10 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,351,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Like cali said, why not just be honest and come out and say you hate Michelle?

I hate Michelle because she is a disgusting arogant elitist pig who does things like flying on a seperate jet hours ahead of the President because she can't be bothered to wait. I also hate her because she's a typical nanny state liberal. I look forward to the "you're a racist" comments that are sure to come.

Old 01-09-2012, 07:12 AM

Quote:

Exactly. Did you know that Eric Holder is being questioned about Operation Fast & Furious just because he's black?

Old 01-09-2012, 07:12 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,984,970 times
Quote:
Like cali said, why not just be honest and come out and say you hate Michelle?
I do hate Michelle. But it's not because of her race. It's because of her attitude. She hates America, is a hypocrite beyond comprehension, and has a sense of entitlement eclipsed only by the OWS crowd.

For the record, I hate Hilary Clinton for the same reason. See, in a country where men and women are judged on their character, not on the color of their skin, it doesn't always come down to race.

Old 01-09-2012, 07:14 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,021,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
I hate Michelle because she is a disgusting arogant elitist pig who does things like flying on a seperate jet hours ahead of the President because she can't be bothered to wait. I also hate her because she's a typical nanny state liberal. I look forward to the "you're a racist" comments that are sure to come.
I would expect nothing but the typical "I hate Michelle" bleating from the likes of you.
Thank you for being so boringly predictable.
Where are the insults to Michelle?
Are you saving them up for one long rant?

Old 01-09-2012, 07:16 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,021,617 times
Quote:
I do hate Michelle. But it's not because of her race. It's because of her attitude. She hates America, is a hypocrite beyond comprehension, and has a sense of entitlement eclipsed only by the OWS crowd.

For the record, I hate Hilary Clinton for the same reason. See, in a country where men and women are judged on their character, not on the color of their skin, it doesn't always come down to race.
I never said one word about race, did I?
I get the feeling from prior posts you dont think much of women, period.

Old 01-09-2012, 07:35 AM

Quote:
I never said one word about race, did I?
I get the feeling from prior posts you dont think much of women, period.
I'm sorry. I didn't know that women were off limits to criticism along with any person of prominence who isn't white. Thanks for clearing that up.

Old 01-09-2012, 07:42 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,958,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
So where's the article about past first Ladies taking a seperate jet hours ahead of the President to go to the same destination because they couldn't be bothered to wait?
Do you even remember what was going on in December? It wasn't even clear whether the President would make it to Hawaii:

Quote:
President Obama faces a most difficult decision with the payroll tax extension up in the air, and it isn't whether to compromise with Republicans.

The toughest call for the president this holiday season could be whether to join his family for Christmas in Hawaii or stay in lonely Washington.

The White House won't say whether the president is heading west for the holidays — or even if he’s making an abbreviated appearance.
source
And finally he did, on Dec 23, 2011, a week after (not hours as you said) his family left on Dec. 16, 2011:

Quote:
December 23, 2011
President Obama signed a two-month extension of the payroll tax cut today and asked Congress to pass to extend it for even longer when it returns for work in the new year.

"I urge them to keep working, without drama, without delay, to reach an agreement that extends this tax cut, as well as unemployment insurance, through all of 2012," Obama said at the White House.

Obama then left for his end-0f-the-year vacation in Hawaii, telling reporters: "Thank you guys ... Aloha."
Obama signs tax cut extension, leaves for Hawaii
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies