Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2012, 11:10 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,121 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by analyze_this View Post
I see more angry, rude, scowling white trailer trash women when I go anywhere in the south. Does that mean southern white trash women hate America?
Why did you have to say this, why didn't you just say, you have never seen any evidence of her being angry.

Old 01-12-2012, 11:11 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,473,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I respect the fact that you're not capable of judging someone's personality, character, persona, attitude, etc. Everyone is not capable of everything. But that doesn't mean I envy you. And it certainly doesn't mean I need to provide you tangible evidence. Just because you need to sit on the same couch with her to form an opinion, doesn't mean me or anyone else who see's her for what she is needs that type of interaction.
Wow. That's what you took from my post? Amazing!

Ok let's analyze this post.

Quote:
I respect the fact that you're not capable of judging someone's personality, character, persona, attitude, etc. Everyone is not capable of everything.
Wow. Just because I don't make negative opinions on people without any sort of evidence to go by now makes me incapable of judging people? So basically you are saying its ok to judge someone without knowing them or any actions they have done? Gotcha. Wait, what? I am so sorry for not judging people on imagined characteristics and trying to pass it off as a decent opinion.

Quote:
And it certainly doesn't mean I need to provide you tangible evidence.
Of course not. Tangible evidence would only make your opinion more concrete. I'm glad to know that you admit this little thread of yours is based off of feelings and nothing in the realm of anything remotely factual.

Quote:
Just because you need to sit on the same couch with her to form an opinion, doesn't mean me or anyone else who see's her for what she is needs that type of interaction.
Right. Sorry I only base my opinions on what I see and hear. I base it off of people's actions as well. Especially if I'm going to haul off and starting disparaging a complete stranger. I don't need to sit on the couch to form an opinion. But apparently for you, as proven in this thread, don't need any sort of base to make unsubstaniated assumptions about a complete stranger. I just think its funny that you claim to "see her for what she is." Usually when it comes in the cases of people judging complete strangers that they don't interact with using that phrase it just becomes laughably silly.

Going by the AeroGuyDC method of judging complete strangers in the public eye, I will now make the following non-factual based opinions on people I don't know or interact with in anyway.

Justin Timberlake: I think he's a devil worshipper. I can tell by his eyes.
Rush Limbaugh: I think he likes little Russian boys. I can see him for who he is based on his receding hairline.
Eddie Murphy: I think he is illiterate. I can tell because I heard somewhere he just adlibs the hell out of movies scripts.
Tom Brady: I think he's gay. I can tell because of his hair.
Burt Reynolds: His mustache leads me to believe he's a communist. I mean look at his mustache!!

Well its obvious you aren't going to see the point, but ...ah nevermind.

Old 01-12-2012, 11:12 AM

2,226 posts, read 2,102,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
I don't think anyone has described Michelle as "lean" because she is not lean.

I did.......you just quoted me! Have you not seen the guns on her?

Old 01-12-2012, 11:16 AM

23,416 posts, read 36,993,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60sfemi View Post
I just posted some great pics of them.

Old 01-12-2012, 11:16 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,527,774 times
Does anyone else find it interesting that the Republicans usually target and demean the First Ladies of Democrat POTUS (Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton), yet Democrats tend to leave the First Ladies of Republican POTUS (Laura Bush, Barbara Bush) alone?

Old 01-12-2012, 11:18 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,560,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Does anyone else find it interesting that the Republicans usually target and demean the First Ladies of Democrat POTUS (Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton), yet Democrats tend to leave the First Ladies of Republican POTUS (Laura Bush, Barbara Bush) alone?
I'd call it more sadly predictable.

Old 01-12-2012, 11:20 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,692,234 times
Michelle Obama ain't got nothing on Angry Latinas.

Old 01-12-2012, 11:21 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
I've seen posts on Hillary. Would you classify her as an "angry White woman" ? And no one pulled a "race card" with her ..why not ?
No, just a b***h who likes power

Old 01-12-2012, 11:22 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60sfemi View Post
lean = thin= skinny and she is not that.

Old 01-12-2012, 11:24 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Nancy Reagan = Dragon Lady = Queen Nancy

It doesn't happen to every first lady.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies