Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2012, 11:01 PM

78,382 posts, read 60,566,039 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
You make the most sense of anything I've read so far. Why is everyone pointing to Gardasil? Hundreds of thousands of girls have been vaccinated with it, so why would that be the cause of a pocket of 12 girls who all came down with Tourette syndrome at the same time, in one school, when similar pockets aren't happening anywhere else? That doesn't even make sense.

I don't get the conspiracy theory stuff either--they may honestly not know the cause. It sounds like they've ruled out environmental factors that they can test (like something at school or home) but you are exactly right--they could have shared exposure to something random but dangerous, or they could have shared something embarrassing, so the families aren't talking. It sounds like they've ruled out something contagious, or an environmental hazard in the community or the school, so there's no reason to share the cause with the community, even if they could.
I'm still waiting to see that all 12 gals even got the gardasil immunization? Did I miss it?

Since they are keeping it hush hush I quite honestly suspect it to be some sort of non-illegal drug abuse like whippets, shroooms, huffing etc. All the 12yo bad-ass gals are doing those when they aren't giving guys bjs etc. Get with the times oldsters.

Old 01-14-2012, 11:03 PM

78,382 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
I am not, and he was wise to suspect ANY immunization.

Also, he was sharp to suggest that an immunization could have come through or from the school.
1. Did the 12 girls all receive gardasil?
2. See #1.

Old 01-16-2012, 01:38 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,969,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
It's not Gardasil, people.

It is assumed that the parents of those afflicted girls know the diagnoses but are choosing not to share that information. The doctors are not at liberty to discuss the medical findings with anyone other than the families of the girls.
You can't know that for sure. All of the things these girls are experiencing are the same type of things that people from all over the world are developing after getting gardasil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Curious that this news is only being report on wacky news sites.
There are many mainstream media outlets reporting about this. Sad, that a lot of times they won't be the ones to break the news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I bet they all ate bread within 24 hours of getting sick, too. Maybe it's the bread.
Funny, that all of these symptoms are the same ones that are listed on the package insert that comes with every vial of Gardasil.

Quote:
I don't know of any schools that give immunizations, esp. w/o parents' permission.
There are schools in Colorado that have vaccine clinics on campus and give up to 5 or 6 vaccines at a time.

Quote:
Gardasil was RULED OUT!
By who? The same people who give Gardasil?

Lol, Sorry, Kat! I didn't realize until just now that most of these were quoted from you. I wasn't meaning to single you out.

Old 01-16-2012, 02:07 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,644,605 times
My guess is they were getting high on bath salts. It's not an illegal drug.

Old 01-16-2012, 06:15 PM

2,538 posts, read 3,876,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
My guess is they were getting high on bath salts. It's not an illegal drug.
That sounds about right to me.

Old 01-16-2012, 06:23 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happeemommee View Post
[color="Red"]There are schools in Colorado that have vaccine clinics on campus and give up to 5 or 6 vaccines at a time.
Only with the parents' consent. This idea that schools are out shooting up kids is fallacious.

Old 01-16-2012, 06:46 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,203,740 times
PANDAS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lot's of stuff out there like this. But I vote DEMONS!

Old 01-16-2012, 06:59 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,528,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
1. Did the 12 girls all receive gardasil?
2. See #1.
Already saw number One. Did you see my post where I'm asking/suggesting that it may have been one of the other immunizations? Gardasil isn't the only one that girls their ages get.

Did the 12 girls all receive another shot besides Gardasil?

I doubt it was something like mushrooms. The officials would have no reason to hide something like that, and good reason to publicize it. These girls would be "poster children" for what kids should not experiment with.

No, it's likely something that the medical matrix wishes to keep hidden because it puts "their practices" into question or something like that.

Old 01-16-2012, 07:03 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,325,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happeemommee View Post
You can't know that for sure. All of the things these girls are experiencing are the same type of things that people from all over the world are developing after getting gardasil
Are we extrapolating our own facts out of the articles? Both of the articles I read explicitly stated that Gardasil was ruled out as a potential cause. Why was it just these 12 girls at this one school and not girls all over the country? And don't you think that these symptoms can also be caused by literally thousands of other environmental toxins? Hell, it could be water filtration systems manufactured in China that are used in the school, or the chemicals used in a nail polish that all 12 of these girls used, or toxins from some costume jewelry that they all wore... yet you choose to focus on the one thing that the articles state was ruled out as the source for these girls' illnesses. Strange. It's almost as if you have an ulterior motive.

Old 01-16-2012, 08:24 PM

3,064 posts, read 2,638,264 times
UPDATE: For those that are interested, two of the girls are apparently going to be on the Today show tomorrow to discuss their ordeal.

LeRoy girls with mystery illness to appear on Today Show | www.WHEC.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies