Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2012, 09:38 PM

1,348 posts, read 2,856,560 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiellgood View Post
You are a racist and a liar. The numbers stated above are false, and your comments later in the thread about supporting a nuclear holocaust/total destruction of all of israel - which if you had any brains whatsoever would know that millions of arabs would also be killed - is a sign of mental illness.

I am reporting your posts to the adminstrators, and hopefully you will be removed from this forum. Either way, you are a lowlife, and are ignored.
Yes, because anybody who doesn't want our country to fight Israel's wars, to pay Israel's bills, and want the US to actually protect AMERICAN interests is a racist and must be shut up.

Your tactics are so predictable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2012, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Uh, they were asked to

This is one of those talking points idiocies I recognize from across the web on internet forums by those running interference for iran, often paid to do so.

Not even worth attacking since it is such an obvious lie; its real value is its exposure of those individuals who try to toss it out onto various threads.
Are you American or Israeli? Because you sure don't sound American. I seriously doubt you have this country's well being at your heart. Be upfront about it. You are Israeli, if not in passport, you are in spirit.

Old 01-16-2012, 09:34 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,439,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
How do you figure that?

Because Iran is a military and economic midget.

Old 01-17-2012, 11:43 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,981,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
Why should peace in the middle east matter to a small town boy from Southern New Jersey? Or a city slicker from New York City? Or a country boy from Alabama?

We have more important (domestic) things to worry about. Let MIDDLE EASTERNERS figure out their peace problems. Let us worry about OUR problems.

Agree! It's time that the Middle East grew up, and learned how to handle their own matters. As I've said before until I see Iranians attempting to invade this nation in droves, I have no interest in sending our fellow Americans off to war and putting them in harms way to promote the elitists interests! But of course, we all know that that "Red Dawn" type of scenario isn't going to happen. Especially not with the likes of Iran!

Old 01-17-2012, 08:11 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,984,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
Because Iran is a military and economic midget.
They are in the top three of oil reserves, and own 1/2 the waterway to 1/3 of the worlds oil.

There are nations that could evaporate them, but they have some pretty big buddies...maybe you've heard of them..

Russia

China

Old 01-17-2012, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Agree! It's time that the Middle East grew up, and learned how to handle their own matters. As I've said before until I see Iranians attempting to invade this nation in droves, I have no interest in sending our fellow Americans off to war and putting them in harms way to promote the elitists interests! But of course, we all know that that "Red Dawn" type of scenario isn't going to happen. Especially not with the likes of Iran!
The Middle East is already "grown up", it is the site of the oldest human civilizations.

They already can "handle their own matters".

The problem is that we keep interfering and bombing them. We need to pull out and stop supporting Israel.

Old 01-17-2012, 10:48 PM

126 posts, read 78,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacramento916 View Post
The Middle East is already "grown up", it is the site of the oldest human civilizations.

They already can "handle their own matters".

The problem is that we keep interfering and bombing them. We need to pull out and stop supporting Israel.
Yes, let the 4 MM jews get slaughtered again by 500 MM arabs - why don't you come out and admit you're a stormfront member, and stop boring us?

Old 01-18-2012, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Yes, let the 4 MM jews get slaughtered again by 500 MM arabs - why don't you come out and admit you're a stormfront member, and stop boring us?
Oh, like how Israel has been slaughtering the Palestinians for over 60 years? Stormfront, ridiculous. I am against racism, which is why I'm against Israel. The last country on earth to PRACTICE FORMAL APARTHEID!!

Old 01-18-2012, 03:55 AM

108 posts, read 198,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
Iran was a parliamentary democracy headed by a democratically elected Mossadeq in the 1950s. He was done the minute he decided to nationalize the British oil companies and take care of the poor and working class people of Iran. We have been meddling in Iran with CIA and MI6 backed regime change for 60+ years. It was the British who carved up the middle east after WWII for economic reasons. We killed 250 Iranian men women and children on Flight 655 and didn't utter an iota of apology to the Iranian people. So the message we can take home from all of this? Don't f'k with the banking/oil cartels. They control the world, especially US foreign policy.
This is the truth, but so many just want to bury their heads in the sand.

Old 01-18-2012, 06:22 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,749,701 times
Quote:
You are a racist and a liar. The numbers stated above are false, and your comments later in the thread about supporting a nuclear holocaust/total destruction of all of israel - which if you had any brains whatsoever would know that millions of arabs would also be killed - is a sign of mental illness.

I am reporting your posts to the adminstrators, and hopefully you will be removed from this forum. Either way, you are a lowlife, and are ignored.
What, you can't stand the truth?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies