Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2012, 10:20 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
This got recorded. That was stupid! But you better believe it happens all the time! These are the same Taliban scum that throw acid in the faces of women who want to got to school.

So cry me a river.
^^^^^^
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2012, 01:04 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
If this were true about these Marines it would have meant something special. So many look up to the ideal of what a Marine is.

However in this case, i find it false. Nothing Marine like about these guys. Do not feel they conducted themselves, in the way they should represent marines, on the contrary, they make them look like a frigging joke.
I do understand the condequences of being overseas, away from family and friends. I understand what seeing dead bodies is like, and when they kill for the first time, what that feels like. When their buddy is blown up in front of them, i can understand. I know of some marines and they do not act like that in any way.
I disagree with Perry. I agree the punishment should be appropriate, but not to harsh, that they cannot make up for their wrong doing.

But isn't being a Marine also about Pride, and doing and conducting yourself in a high manner. Can't handle the situations then please do not go into the military.

Old 01-17-2012, 01:21 AM

11,011 posts, read 11,024,526 times
For those of you that have never been in the Marine Corps. We value integrity. We define that as doing the right thing even when no one is looking. These Marines will be punished accordingly but their actions neither cast aspersions on the Marine Corps nor do they define the Marine Corps. It was a good kill and they should have left it at that.

Old 01-17-2012, 06:49 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,384,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
This is the smartest thing he's said yet! I agree with him totally! What they planning to do to these heroes is atrocious! And if a GOP President is elected in November, he needs to over turn this P.C. punishment!!

Gov. Rick Perry defends Marines who urinated on corpses — Maine Politics — Bangor Daily News

</H1>
That urine was desecrated on those scum bag Taliban, in my opinion. We sacrifice our soldiers to please the very people who will hate us anyway!! Yes...these men need to be punished. But not with the HEAVY HAND Obama and Penetta are going to use!!

Man...this angers me!!
And these idiots have given Islamic terrorists some perfect anti-US propaganda footage to recruit more terrorists and whip them up into a frenzy to go blow themselves and lots of innocent people to smithereens.

Nice work guys.... not.

Old 01-17-2012, 07:35 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,545,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
And these idiots have given Islamic terrorists some perfect anti-US propaganda footage to recruit more terrorists and whip them up into a frenzy to go blow themselves and lots of innocent people to smithereens.

Nice work guys.... not.

Oh puhleeeeez!!!!

Screw them!! They blew up our towers and have killed thousands of people!! THEY DON'T NEED AN EXCUSE TO BE WHIPPED UP IN A FENZY! Burning the dinner is punishable by death over there!!

They understand only one thing!! FORCE!

Old 01-17-2012, 07:41 AM

646 posts, read 801,533 times
I think he summed it up well last night in the debate.When asked about that "despicable" act he stated,"I will tell you what is despicable,cutting Daniel Pearls head off and filming it,that's whats despicable".Amen Rick Perry

Old 01-17-2012, 09:11 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mary phagan View Post
I think he summed it up well last night in the debate.When asked about that "despicable" act he stated,"I will tell you what is despicable,cutting Daniel Pearls head off and filming it,that's whats despicable".Amen Rick Perry
Exactly, what you said!! About the propaganda, they don't need much. They're breed for hate, they hate us and it doesn't matter if we bow to their needs and wants, the terrorist want the U.S.A. vanished off the face of the earth. Peace is not their solution.

Sad, we seem to forget the bodies they've dragged through the streets, hanging soldiers from bridges, beheaded soldiers thrown in the streets. Two wrongs don't make a right, but these men are under a lot of distress.
As we sit and type away on our computers, in the safety of our homes.

Thanks to every solider that has served, so that we can sit and talk about something most of us know little about, that thing called "War."

Old 01-17-2012, 11:02 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,545,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Exactly, what you said!! About the propaganda, they don't need much. They're breed for hate, they hate us and it doesn't matter if we bow to their needs and wants, the terrorist want the U.S.A. vanished off the face of the earth. Peace is not their solution.

Sad, we seem to forget the bodies they've dragged through the streets, hanging soldiers from bridges, beheaded soldiers thrown in the streets. Two wrongs don't make a right, but these men are under a lot of distress.
As we sit and type away on our computers, in the safety of our homes.

Thanks to every solider that has served, so that we can sit and talk about something most of us know little about, that thing called "War."

A summer breeze sets those nuts off! I say let's give them something to be mad about, since they are anyway!

This is the one enemy that will attack you, even if you leave them alone. It's crazy!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies