Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2012, 07:13 PM

2,713 posts, read 3,022,312 times

Advertisements

Never had a issue with the marines urinating on them... Those violent thugs deserve much much worse.

They have done much worse to people who have not accepted their violent lifestyle/ or violent cult.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2012, 02:56 PM

499 posts, read 580,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandboxQ View Post
Did you comment about throwing the book at these soldiers? Did you ignore 911 and say... "those poor people?" Those poor people being NOT U.S. citizens. Did you forget already ladies? Did you insult some soldiers in this thread? U.S. soldiers that is. Your OWN! Did you point out all the flaws of the U.S Military as if we are a joke or something? Last, were you doing that from your office desk? Get real!! Once again...NOT you!
Please find my posts where I have written any of the above things and print them here. That is really simple to do and will take just a few minutes. Actually I called the atrocity that you call 911 the Twin Towers. I mentioned all the poor people who were murdered (meaning USA citizens) and asked how the poster could be so forgiving? I certainly never insulted any soldiers in any thread. I've had a lot of stick from another poster purely because I stuck up for the Military, she is definately the one you should be calling Hanoi Jane! Maybe you are old and can't comprehend the written word

Old 01-20-2012, 03:06 PM

499 posts, read 580,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
I wasn't demanding, I asked why you didn't.
If asking a person who believes in flaunting the Geneva Conventions a question becomes a demand, I see no reason to continue discourse with you.

Sorry about your brother, but if you enjoy being a warmonger, isn't supporting the military a life you would cherish?
You seem to enjoy ranting on and on in support of crimes taken by the side you agree with against the dead. I guess desecrating a corpse is a good thing to you.

Perhaps I was sleeping, or maybe because I don't spend my entire life on line supporting bad decisions in bad wars.
I live in a different time zone and am on holiday in yet another.

No need to respond, I won't be reading it.
I guess you will read it, human nature being what it is. Why I am a war monger because I don't agree with you? I've agreed from the start that what the Marines did was not right but tried to understand the reasons why. I've lived through a war (which you obviously haven't) and know just how much stress is involved, have you any idea the long term effect on a child? By the way, another poster has I think got me mixed up with you and called me Hanoi Jane. I think that name applies more to you than me. he is probably going a bit senile. I'm quite sure this post will be deleted!

Old 01-20-2012, 06:25 PM

409 posts, read 318,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quenelle View Post
I guess you will read it, human nature being what it is. Why I am a war monger because I don't agree with you? I've agreed from the start that what the Marines did was not right but tried to understand the reasons why. I've lived through a war (which you obviously haven't) and know just how much stress is involved, have you any idea the long term effect on a child? By the way, another poster has I think got me mixed up with you and called me Hanoi Jane. I think that name applies more to you than me. he is probably going a bit senile. I'm quite sure this post will be deleted!
No, not senile yet! Maybe a little "combative" though. Seriously, you had it right. War is hell. Anyone who thinks otherwise hasen't been there. I think I get madder when people try to look at it like it's a football play or something. Sure, you need a plan and back ups of back ups. It's not playing for points though. You are playing with lives. In otherwords, it's not all "neat" and all wrapped up nice and tight with a red bow. Some of the replies in this thread look like they came straight out of the handbook. Maybe because they could still be punished for what they say? It's ok, honesty is worth more, and they aren't really fooling anyone, even though they like to think so. So, you can predict exactly how "they" are going to act when they signed NOTHING? We agreed to fight fair, they didn't agree to anything. Remember that always.

Old 01-20-2012, 06:28 PM

3,201 posts, read 3,855,981 times
It's fine to pee on the enemy if your goal is to motivate them kill you for peeing on them.

At least we know what America is doing in that fourth world country; peeing on dead Afghans.

Old 01-20-2012, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebaldknobber View Post
It's fine to pee on the enemy if your goal is to motivate them kill you for peeing on them.

At least we know what America is doing in that fourth world country; peeing on dead Afghans.
They were going to kill you anyway. They won't be following any "rules" when doing it. Lesson learned... either don't film it and keep it quiet next time or DON'T do it! Blowing off some steam for the day can come back to haunt you. I bet it sure felt good to get it off their chest though. Maybe it gave them the satisfaction to carry on and not completely lose it. Straighten up guys...and we'll see you back tomorrow after you had a good nights sleep! Oorah!! *The silent messenger*

Last edited by SandboxQ; 01-20-2012 at 06:57 PM..

Old 01-20-2012, 07:04 PM

1,438 posts, read 1,145,590 times
Quote:
You don't think they killed thousands of our people either? Think again, have you forgotten about 911 already? What about all the disrespect in this thread to our own Soldiers? You know, U.S. Soldiers? That makes me want to puke! Honestly! I think if you truly are on the same team as other posters have said, you pull for your OWN team. Just a thought. *Sings Rick Derringer's I Am A real American*

Rick Derringer - I Am a Real American - YouTube
Great post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
I just can't argue with a 16 year old.
Why? Not smart enough?
No, our military members (not just soldiers) have no right to be there.
Gratitude, for what, exactly?
Again, saving your, and other peoples, ass.
That they've become the oppressors.
I'm a veteran, little girl and have worked around the military most of my life.
You sure as hell don't act like it.
So please, tell me what the reality is.
It would be a waist of my time.
Might want to quit drinking the kool-aid. It's not good for your teeth.
It's just soooooo good, and Right, and True.
Just what the AF needs, more religious right-wing zealots.
At least I'm not anti-American.
Team Amerika, F Yeah.
F Yeah!
The anti-Americans on this thread are making me loose hope for America. It's a shame. Our founding fathers are probably rolling in their graves.

Old 01-20-2012, 07:19 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,980,794 times
Quote:
No, not senile yet! Maybe a little "combative" though. Seriously, you had it right. War is hell. Anyone who thinks otherwise hasen't been there. I think I get madder when people try to look at it like it's a football play or something. Sure, you need a plan and back ups of back ups. It's not playing for points though. You are playing with lives. In otherwords, it's not all "neat" and all wrapped up nice and tight with a red bow. Some of the replies in this thread look like they came straight out of the handbook. Maybe because they could still be punished for what they say? It's ok, honesty is worth more, and they aren't really fooling anyone, even though they like to think so. So, you can predict exactly how "they" are going to act when they signed NOTHING? We agreed to fight fair, they didn't agree to anything. Remember that always.
Ya think?
Sheesh!

Old 01-20-2012, 08:32 PM

6,757 posts, read 8,278,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personwhoisaperson View Post
Great post!

The anti-Americans on this thread are making me loose hope for America. It's a shame. Our founding fathers are probably rolling in their graves.
They probably are rolling in their graves - at the people who think like you apparently do. Or do you not believe that people (including Marines) should disregard their oaths? That is what you and others who proclaim their patriotism (which could more accurately be described as nationalism) to the skies seem to be saying. Oaths don't matter, rules don't matter, rule of law doesn't matter, as long as we are breaking them all on the backs of our enemies.

PS - time to start paying attention to your words - it's "waste" and "lose".

Old 01-20-2012, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
They probably are rolling in their graves - at the people who think like you apparently do. Or do you not believe that people (including Marines) should disregard their oaths? That is what you and others who proclaim their patriotism (which could more accurately be described as nationalism) to the skies seem to be saying. Oaths don't matter, rules don't matter, rule of law doesn't matter, as long as we are breaking them all on the backs of our enemies.

PS - time to start paying attention to your words - it's "waste" and "lose".
The Gun Zone -- Rules of Gunfighting
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies