Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 12:19 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,218,190 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Eric Holder tells NAACP that whites want to take away their voting rights. .
Care to show us the quote where he said that?

Old 01-17-2012, 12:20 PM

988 posts, read 1,203,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
The predominantly white Republican party is working very hard to restrict voting by requiring expensive or difficult to get voter registration cards. It is part of the Republican upper class effort to make America safe for financial crooks as if it is not altready.
What does the prefix "predominantly white" add to your argument.

Last edited by CaseyB; 01-17-2012 at 04:29 PM.. Reason: off topic

Old 01-17-2012, 12:20 PM

232 posts, read 152,009 times
Do we really need a quote of Holder saying it to realize the man is an anti white racist? It is quite obvious.

Old 01-17-2012, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissent View Post
Do we really need a quote of Holder saying it to realize the man is an anti white racist? It is quite obvious.
Unbelievable.

Old 01-17-2012, 12:23 PM

232 posts, read 152,009 times
I know it is. A racist AG is unbelievable.

I know you were being sarcastic but truth hurts pal.

Old 01-17-2012, 12:24 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,493,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric3781 View Post
Yawn. Incoherent blather filled with tired and perverted leftist canards.

You honestly think that republicans don't want blacks to vote? What a farce.

Got a hot poker up ur azz about showing ID. Fine. Implement the Iraqi finger staining method. NOW. Everyone gets a vote. ONE vote. Got a problem with that?
The GOP is the party of the racists in the USA. The party that believes most in big and imposing government. To register to vote one must provide confirming legal identification. Signatures are required when you vote. Unless you're suggesting the Republican judges in these racist-supporting states are corrupt, your argument has no basis.

The extremists are bent on a one-party nation ... their party. Or you lose your rights. Some of you are comfortable with that. Just like so many Germans were content to let Herr Hitler do his dirty deeds.

Old 01-17-2012, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissent View Post
I know it is. A racist AG is unbelievable.

I know you were being sarcastic but truth hurts pal.
You are under the false impression that opinions equal truth and that I am your pal.

Old 01-17-2012, 12:26 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,133,169 times
It’s funny how you’re confusing issues with voter registration & voter fraud. They sound similar so they must be the same right?

Plain and simple, there has been no large scale issues with voter fraud! Do you have any proof that Democrats are bussing homeless people around to vote at multiple locations? You do not! That is just a made up fantasy generated for propaganda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric3781 View Post
I'm not OP but I'll answer anyway.

Because of criminal democrat organizations like Acorn that bus the same load of homeless people from polling place to polling place to vote democrat in the name of Adolf Hitler, Mickey Mouse, and Tony Romo.

Why is it that democrats are so frothy-mouthed at any attempt to curtail vote fraud?

I proposed in another thread that we do as the Iraqis do and stain your finger purple after you vote. It comes off eventually, but not the same day you vote. Any of you sanctimonious guardians of voting rights got a problem with that?

Old 01-17-2012, 12:29 PM

988 posts, read 1,203,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
The GOP is the party of the racists in the USA. The party that believes most in big and imposing government. To register to vote one must provide confirming legal identification. Signatures are required when you vote. Unless you're suggesting the Republican judges in these racist-supporting states are corrupt, your argument has no basis.

The extremists are bent on a one-party nation ... their party. Or you lose your rights. Some of you are comfortable with that. Just like so many Germans were content to let Herr Hitler do his dirty deeds.
My head hurts trying to discern just one coherent thought in this drivel.

You, like every other vote fraud advocating criminal democrats, have failed to address my proposition that we implement the Iraqi finger-staining method to curtail vote fraud.

Nothing would make me happier than for all you criminal vote fraud advocating democrats to voice unanimous support for the Iraqi finger-staining method to maintain the integrity of our voting process. No need to show ID, no more phony frothy-mouthed outrage about Jim Crow resurrection and evil white racist republican illuminati.

You show up, you get your finger stained purple, you vote, ONCE and only ONCE, and then you go home. You don't get bussed by criminal organizations like ACORN from place to place repeatedly voting in the name of Herr Hitler and Tony Romo.

Will any of you pukes even attempt to object to the Iraqi finger-staining method?

Old 01-17-2012, 12:30 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
The OP is linking to a right-wing opinion piece. This is the actual story (e.g facts) from CNN:

So, SC is taking measures to disenfranchise black voters and the Attorney General of the U.S. is trying to stop it, just as Attorney General Robert Kennedy did 50 years ago.
Let me summarize.

US DOJ is trying to overturn the will of the people.

The legislature is an elected body put there by a majority of voters to pass laws in their best interest.

Ditto Arizona and illegal immigration.

Ditto California and prop 8.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies