Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 12:31 PM

232 posts, read 152,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
You are under the false impression that opinions equal truth and that I am your pal.
Nope. Opinions are like *******s. Everyone has one. No you are not my pal...just an expression.I don't need to use my opinion to know Holder is a racist..his actions show that he is plain and simple.

Old 01-17-2012, 12:31 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,939,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Do you agree with holder on this or is this more racial talk to further put America back?

Personally I think holder should step down.
Holder is just reflecting the race-baiting of the Obama administration as he has since day 1. Yes, he should step down, he should be fired and charged with perjury before Congress in regard to F&F. This is but one example.

His refusal to prosecute The New Black Panther voter intimidation at the polls in 2008, his refusal to release e-mails regarding "Operation Fast & Furious" and repeated attempts to delay the investigation, ignoring or being very slow to respond to supoenas, etc... .

Last edited by lifelongMOgal; 01-17-2012 at 12:55 PM.. Reason: typo

Old 01-17-2012, 12:32 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,408,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Let me summarize.

US DOJ is trying to overturn the will of the people.

The legislature is an elected body put there by a majority of voters to pass laws in their best interest.

Ditto Arizona and illegal immigration.

Ditto California and prop 8.

Yeah, but just because "the people" have a "will" doesn't mean what they seek to do is constitutional.

That's why we live in a Republic, and not a Democracy.

Old 01-17-2012, 12:33 PM

988 posts, read 1,203,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
It’s funny how you’re confusing issues with voter registration & voter fraud. They sound similar so they must be the same right?

Plain and simple, there has been no large scale issues with voter fraud! Do you have any proof that Democrats are bussing homeless people around to vote at multiple locations? You do not! That is just a made up fantasy generated for propaganda.
I'm not confusing anything.

Vote fraud is real and it happens. Do some research. Don't be naive, or worse deceptive, simply because it is the democrats that engage in it predominantly.

And even if I am confused, do you oppose the Iraqi finger-staining method? On what grounds?

Old 01-17-2012, 12:37 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Do you agree with holder on this or is this more racial talk to further put America back?

This is the same Holder who disallowed any action on those two New Black Panthers for what they did at a polling place, isn't it?

Of course, he should step down but that won't happen so Obama should fire him and that won't happen either.

Old 01-17-2012, 12:40 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,324,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric3781 View Post
My head hurts trying to discern just one coherent thought in this drivel.

You, like every other vote fraud advocating criminal democrats, have failed to address my proposition that we implement the Iraqi finger-staining method to curtail vote fraud.

Nothing would make me happier than for all you criminal vote fraud advocating democrats to voice unanimous support for the Iraqi finger-staining method to maintain the integrity of our voting process. No need to show ID, no more phony frothy-mouthed outrage about Jim Crow resurrection and evil white racist republican illuminati.

You show up, you get your finger stained purple, you vote, ONCE and only ONCE, and then you go home. You don't get bussed by criminal organizations like ACORN from place to place repeatedly voting in the name of Herr Hitler and Tony Romo.

Will any of you pukes even attempt to object to the Iraqi finger-staining method?
But the finger staining method only prevents 'em from voting twice. A photo ID prevents someone not entitled to vote in the first place from voting at all.

Old 01-17-2012, 12:41 PM

988 posts, read 1,203,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
But the finger staining method only prevents 'em from voting twice. A photo ID prevents someone not entitled to vote in the first place from voting at all.
Hey...gotta start some place.

Old 01-17-2012, 12:42 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
1. He is absolutely correct that the recent upsurge of voter ID laws has been motivated to make it more difficult for minorities, who tend to support Democrats, to vote.

2. I'll only even consider any of the other points in your post or in the article if you provide the actual text of his remarks that demonstrates he "vilified white people".
Why minorities have ID even if they are on assistance as they have to prove who they are even if it is a fake ID.

Old 01-17-2012, 12:42 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
For decades we have voted without photo I.D.

OP, can you explain to me why the sudden change of heart? Why is it so important for us to have photo I.D. right now?
It has very little to do with black people but a lot to do with the techniques used by the old ACORN group and others who make it possible for dead, registered voters to vote as if they were alive. This is a case of every little bit helps when you are winning or losing and they know it.

BTW, can you point me at some instance of ACORN working with Republicans. Maybe you could do that with some national union.

Old 01-17-2012, 12:43 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times
Quote:

It is Pathetic the Divide they want in this country to further their own gains!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies