Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 03:31 PM

3,417 posts, read 3,072,513 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
Well this country has been circling the toliet for awhile. I place blame at the feet of both parties. Lobbyist own this country and neither party is exempt from there influence. At the end of the day money talks and BS walks. Our country has been sold to the highest bidder and all we do is bicker among ourselves.
I made this point in another thread. We complain about republicans and democrats getting nothing done, but we citizens never get anything done. Whenever somebody starts a thread, nobody ever agrees, its just days and weeks of arguing using the same points. Just watch how this thread will get hijacked and it will start a race war. Nobody will agree on anything, and this thread will probably get shut down.

Old 01-17-2012, 03:45 PM

880 posts, read 1,799,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
and the GOP has a racism problem
So does the DNC, I would venture to guess they're just as many racist democrats as racist republicans. The Democrats number one strategy is trying their hardest to convince everyone that all Republicans are racists and they try to turn every single issue into a race issue.

What ever it is they want they claim if the Republicans don't want it, than it must be racism.

Racism, racism, racism.....that's all they go on.

Old 01-17-2012, 03:50 PM

37,963 posts, read 22,143,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
The GOP can pretend to believe they have solutions to the enormous economic problems they created under Bush, problems that persist today because of their obstructionists tactics, but they can't escape the reality that their ideology is bigoted. Bigots have no business running the country.

The GOP's Race Problem | The Nation
...and democrats pandering to people according to their race, is not bigotry?

Old 01-17-2012, 03:54 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,301,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
The GOP can pretend to believe they have solutions to the enormous economic problems they created under Bush, problems that persist today because of their obstructionists tactics, but they can't escape the reality that their ideology is bigoted. Bigots have no business running the country.

The GOP's Race Problem | The Nation
What "ever present" race problem? It's the Democrats who still don the sheets. The recent destruction of Herman Cain is a perfect example. This was not done by Republicans. May of us were behind Cain. I would have voted for him in a heart beat.

I think you are barking up the wrong tree.

Old 01-17-2012, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwy phantom View Post
So does the DNC, I would venture to guess they're just as many racist democrats as racist republicans. The Democrats number one strategy is trying their hardest to convince everyone that all Republicans are racists and they try to turn every single issue into a race issue.

What ever it is they want they claim if the Republicans don't want it, than it must be racism.

Racism, racism, racism.....that's all they go on.
Like I said in an earlier post, it really doesn't matter that the GOP has a racism problem. What do they care, they don't need us or want us. The party is not going to shut down because that issue. We democrats can keep reminding them of that, but it won't change anything.

Old 01-17-2012, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnepler View Post
Wrong buddy, the racists, bigots are on the other side. Every why they do all the name calling?
Obama and the dems have done such as great job on the inner cities and enslaved the minorities in this country.
Exactly. We are dealing here with another complete idiot who has no clue what he/she is talking about. Just looking for "points", I suspect. Can we say "troll"?

Old 01-17-2012, 04:01 PM

880 posts, read 1,799,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
Like I said in an earlier post, it really doesn't matter that the GOP has a racism problem. What do they care, they don't need us or want us. The party is not going to shut down because that issue. We democrats can keep reminding them of that, but it won't change anything.
How was Herman Cain at one point the front runner for 2012 if the GOP is so racist?

Old 01-17-2012, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zembonez View Post
Obvious troll thread. Don't feed the troll.
Exactly. That was my first impression too. Democrat!

Old 01-17-2012, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwy phantom View Post
How was Herman Cain at one point the front runner for 2012 if the GOP is so racist?
And where is he at now? It doesn't matter anyway. Why do you care what we think anyway? Ya'll have had the reputation for years. You don't need us or want us, so it shouldn't matter what the OP thinks.

Old 01-17-2012, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
They have no answers on the economy, Afghanistan or Iraq. With congress at an all time low approval rating (under 10%) and record foreclosures and unemployment, the GOP can look at the past ten years and truly pat themselves on the back for "mission accomplished, middle class destroyed".
It is Obama that has done this, friend. I think you'd better get your facts straight.

Also, check on Obama's background. He is a Marxist whether you care to admit it or not. He hates America.

Obama is a lackey of the "progressives".

You have no clue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies