Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 09:22 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,071,293 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Yes thats excellent,THANK YOU WATCHMAN!!
Dude, is there any end to your paranoia?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2013, 05:07 AM

170 posts, read 347,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
Tell you what - you cite some credible sources on this and I'll give it a good read. And I don't mean sites like Infowars or Prisonplanet, no whackjob sites pandering to whackjobs, 9/11 truthers, and other conspiracy nuts, but some real journalists.
That's what you don't understand. The media is controlled by these nut jobs. You here what they tell you. Not everyone who isn't part of the mainstream media is a crazy person. Some are though.

Old 02-19-2013, 05:30 AM

170 posts, read 347,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
I was sprayed with agent Orange and am still waiting for the other shoe to drop. Many I was assigned with have already died as a result. How many years did our government deny any responsibility?
First thing...thanks for your service. Second...my dad was a Navy Seal and exposed to Agent Orange. He died in 1979 when I was 18 months.

Old 02-19-2013, 06:15 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,235,470 times

George Bush Sr. New World Order Live Speech Sept 11 1991 - YouTube

T H I S ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

America, the world's police force.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxPYa5mVlYU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd8wwMFmCeE

1961 Eisenhower warns of new world order. The military industrial complex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_p92dECEpQ

Pentagon loses $2.3T.

Old 02-19-2013, 06:47 AM

14,665 posts, read 14,624,550 times
Ehh...I got into the NWO/Illuminati conspiracy thing about 20 years ago after me & my friends came across "Behold A Pale Horse". My take on it: even if it's all true, WTF can we do about it anyway? Best just to live your life, below the radar.

Old 02-19-2013, 07:20 AM

6,795 posts, read 7,283,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sues1 View Post
I have never heard of New World Order until my son brought it to my attention, i don't know why i never did, it seems it's been talked about for ages. Anyone have any thoughts on it?
It is nothing new. It is an agenda to replace the self determination of individual countries with corporate/banking industry rule.
It began to gain momentum during the industrial revolution, when the United States went bankrupt and was bailed out by JP Morgan after the banker driven depression of 1893.
In exchange for bailing out the US government, JP Morgan wanted a central bank installed to control the countries credit and money supply.
The Federal Reserve was instituted in 1913, and within 16 years the bankers and corporations had caused the great depression robbing the people not only of all the countries gold but also of the vast majority of farmland guaranteeing the control of the food supply.
Shortly after the NWO pushed thru the Income Tax acts and Social Security. They then continued to monopolize business and purchase Federal and State governments in order to pass legislation to further their agenda. They accomplished this through organizations such as the CFR, and Trilataralists,
Two examples are Passage of world trade agreements such as NAFTA and legislation to nullify the Constitution such as NDDA.

'
For those of you would accuse me of wearing a tin foil hat, prior to exclaiming so, , explain the quotes listed below by people within the government and banking explaining their agenda.

1963 -- J. William Fulbright, Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee speaks at a symposium sponsored by the Fund for the Republic, a left-wing project of the Ford Foundation:

"The case for government by elites is irrefutable... government by the people is possible but highly improbable."

April, 1974 -- Former U. S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of State, Trilateralist and CFR member Richard Gardner's article The Hard Road to World Order is published in the CFR's Foreign Affairs where he states that:

"the 'house of world order' will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down... but an end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece, will accomplish much more than the old-fashioned frontal assault."

May 18, 1972 -- In speaking of the coming of world government, Roy M. Ash, director of the Office of Management and Budget, declares that:

"within two decades the institutional framework for a world economic community will be in place... [and] aspects of individual sovereignty will be given over to a supernational authority."

1975 -- In Congress, 32 Senators and 92 Representatives sign A Declaration of Interdependence, written by historian Henry Steele Commager. The Declaration states that:

"we must join with others to bring forth a new world order... Narrow notions of national sovereignty must not be permitted to curtail that obligation."

Congresswoman Marjorie Holt refuses to sign the Declaration saying:

"It calls for the surrender of our national sovereignty to international organizations. It declares that our economy should be regulated by international authorities. It proposes that we enter a 'new world order' that would redistribute the wealth created by the American people."

1975 -- Retired Navy Admiral Chester Ward, former Judge Advocate General of the U.S. Navy and former CFR member, writes in a critique that the goal of the CFR is the "submergence of U. S. sovereignty and national independence into an all powerful one-world government... "

1975 -- Kissinger on the Couch is published. Authors Phyllis Schlafly and former CFR member Chester Ward state:

"Once the ruling members of the CFR have decided that the U.S. government should espouse a particular policy, the very substantial research facilities of the CFR are put to work to develop arguments, intellectual and emotional, to support the new policy and to confound, discredit, intellectually and politically, any opposition... "

1979 -- Barry Goldwater, retiring Republican Senator from Arizona, publishes his autobiography With No Apologies. He writes:

"In my view The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power -- political, monetary, intellectual, and ecclesiastical. All this is to be done in the interest of creating a more peaceful, more productive world community. What the Trilateralists truly intend is the creation of a worldwide economic power superior to the political governments of the nation-states involved. They believe the abundant materialism they propose to create will overwhelm existing differences. As managers and creators of the system they will rule the future."

1984 -- The Power to Lead is published. Author James McGregor Burns admits:

"The framers of the U.S. constitution have simply been too shrewd for us. The have outwitted us. They designed separate institutions that cannot be unified by mechanical linkages, frail bridges, tinkering. If we are to 'turn the Founders upside down' -- we must directly confront the constitutional structure they erected."

1987 -- The Secret Constitution and the Need for Constitutional Change is sponsored in part by the Rockefeller Foundation. Some thoughts of author Arthur S. Miller are:

"... a pervasive system of thought control exists in the United States... the citizenry is indoctrinated by employment of the mass media and the system of public education... people are told what to think about... the old order is crumbling... Nationalism should be seen as a dangerous social disease... A new vision is required to plan and manage the future, a global vision that will transcend national boundaries and eliminate the poison of nationalistic solutions... a new Constitution is necessary."

June, 1991 -- The Council on Foreign Relations co-sponsors an assembly Rethinking America's Security: Beyond Cold War to New World Order which is attended by 65 prestigious members of government, labor, academia, the media, military, and the professions from nine countries. Later, several of the conference participants joined some 100 other world leaders for another closed door meeting of the Bilderberg Society in Baden Baden, Germany. The Bilderbergers also exert considerable clout in determining the foreign policies of their respective governments. While at that meeting, David Rockefeller said in a speech:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

1992 -- The Twilight of Sovereignty by CFR member (and former Citicorp Chairman) Walter Wriston is published, in which he claims:

"A truly global economy will require ... compromises of national sovereignty... There is no escaping the system."

September 29, 1992 -- At a town hall meeting in Los Angeles, Trilateralist and former CFR president Winston Lord delivers a speech titled Changing Our Ways: America and the New World, in which he remarks:

"To a certain extent, we are going to have to yield some of our sovereignty, which will be controversial at home... [Under] the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)... some Americans are going to be hurt as low-wage jobs are taken away."

July 18, 1993 -- CFR member and Trilateralist Henry Kissinger writes in the Los Angeles Times concerning NAFTA:

"What Congress will have before it is not a conventional trade agreement but the architecture of a new international system... a first step toward a new world order."

October 30, 1993 -- Washington Post ombudsman Richard Harwood does an op-ed piece about the role of the CFR's media members:

"Their membership is an acknowledgment of their ascension into the American ruling class [where] they do not merely analyze and interpret foreign policy for the United States; they help make it.

Old 02-19-2013, 07:40 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,300,626 times
Default New World Order??

^ This ^ is happening. If you don't see it, you are just not
trying to comprehend the truth. They're so sure of themselves,
they are openly talking about it.

Old 02-19-2013, 07:44 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,241,750 times
It is happening, it's been happening for many years, just like HARP.....
and they use green living, and allowing illegals to come here in droves which is breaking our bank....
breaking all our social systems, etc....boarder patrols literally ignor all the illegals coming into this country, 100's per day....

when is the easiest way to take over people? When People are hungry and desperate....that is how Hitler did it....there is so much going on that now I even wonder if the US is Gog, talked about in the Bible, in the end days....it says, the antichrist will come out of the east, well, I guess that all depends on where your standing, doesn't it?

and what about that meteor which hit Russia? Doesn't anyone kinda question that? I mean, with all our technology today, you mean to tell me, we couldn't have shot that out of the sky? And to boot, wasn't that around the same time, some huge meteor was heading towards earth but just missed us?

Old 02-19-2013, 07:48 AM

20,893 posts, read 16,067,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhcom View Post
It is nothing new.
No. It's not. It's been on the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States since 1782.

For those who are Latin challenged:

Annuit cœptis: He approves of our undertakings.

MDCCLXXVI: 1776

Novus Ordo Seclorum: A New World Order

We are the new world order; the United States of America.

Last edited by HistorianDude; 02-19-2013 at 09:10 AM..

Old 02-19-2013, 08:44 AM

4,739 posts, read 4,431,490 times
New World Order is born out of the same well that creates religion. The world is a scarry place full of uncertainity. Science has shaken that foundation of control people are able to attribute to their lives.

So now people are hungry for a replacement, an ideal that re-establishes their understanding and "control" over the random chaos, uncertainty, and darkness of the human psyche.

Belief in a Counter Narrative is that new religion. Nothing is happening without control. "they are taking over". We don't have crazy people like Adam Lanza, we have trained government soldiers and psyche teams.

The faithful are just as blinded by their new faith, as a Evangelist on any day of the week. They will, much like the faithful, look for evidence that confirms their view and ignore the reality of facts that oppose them.

As with any religious like fanatic, evidence, data, reality will not matter. Anything against their belief structure is part of the conspiracy.

There is nothing to see here, for the rationale mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies