Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 07:28 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times

Advertisements

The NWO is really just globalization taking over. And slowly it is.

The UN said it was OK to bomb Libya and the US went and bombed it. It wasn't Congress that gave the OK, it was the UN. And Congress didn't do anything about it.

That is an example of NWO/globalization. Global citizens, global workers.
Doesn't happen overnight. Takes time. Workers are globalized now. Governments are starting to get their as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2012, 07:43 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
It's the same ole foil hat response.. the romper room crowd always posts the foil hat picture!

Old 01-18-2012, 08:15 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,778,277 times
Governments are being superceeded by global capitalism and international finance.

Read "Vulture's Picnic" by Greg Palast for an excellent investigative report.

Old 01-18-2012, 09:06 AM

3,727 posts, read 6,223,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sues1 View Post
I have never heard of New World Order until my son brought it to my attention, i don't know why i never did, it seems it's been talked about for ages. Anyone have any thoughts on it?
Conspiracy theories are very difficult to prove, but they are also very hard to disprove. For decades the source organization and target of these thories has been the Council On Foreign Relations. Founded in 1921 and now over 4000 membership large, its roster reads like a whos who list of the power elite of America. Most of the names will be unfamiliar, but there also will be many that will quite familiar.
www.cfr.org/about/membership/roster.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
I can remember hearing about the new world order back in the 60's. I scoffed and didn't pay much attention then. I now wish I had.
One of the things a conspiracy must do is destroy the credibility of its critics and those exposing them. This is the old tactic of ignoring the message and attacking the messenger. In the 60's through 90's the group in the forefront of presenting these conspiracy theories was the John Birch Society. They were attacked and pictured by their enemies as crazy far right radicals with vivid imaginations. For the record, I am not and never have been a member of the JBS. However, just as the above post mentions, perhaps the Birchers were right all along and that we should have paid more attention. Their predictions and warnings made decades ago about eroding freedoms, the ebbing of national sovereignty, and globalization all are coming true.

Old 01-18-2012, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShoe View Post
Conspiracy theories are very difficult to prove, but they are also very hard to disprove. For decades the source organization and target of these thories has been the Council On Foreign Relations. Founded in 1921 and now over 4000 membership large, its roster reads like a whos who list of the power elite of America. Most of the names will be unfamiliar, but there also will be many that will quite familiar.
www.cfr.org/about/membership/roster.html

One of the things a conspiracy must do is destroy the credibility of its critics and those exposing them. This is the old tactic of ignoring the message and attacking the messenger. In the 60's through 90's the group in the forefront of presenting these conspiracy theories was the John Birch Society. They were attacked and pictured by their enemies as crazy far right radicals with vivid imaginations. For the record, I am not and never have been a member of the JBS. However, just as the above post mentions, perhaps the Birchers were right all along and that we should have paid more attention. Their predictions and warnings made decades ago about eroding freedoms, the ebbing of national sovereignty, and globalization all are coming true.
And the ones with the most power stay out of the spotlight..hence the unfamiliar names.

Too many think company CEOs are TPTB and they are sadly mistaken.

Old 01-18-2012, 09:55 AM

5,638 posts, read 6,515,537 times
Any word on when the FEMA camps are opening up?

Old 01-18-2012, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
They must still be working on the Grand Opening festivities.

Scanners and gropers at the gates to prevent any terrorists from attending.
Riot police armed with tasers to prevent any sit ins at strategic spots.
Kool aid stations set up with 12 different flavors to satisfy everyone.
Only WH press allowed, no independent journalists or anyone who disagrees with government policy.
A host of movie stars and singers to usher in the new America.
Joe Biden will be the Host and have an opening speech, off the cuff of course.
Free t-shirts for all..."I have my spot at the FEMA camp..do you ?"

Old 01-18-2012, 10:16 AM

5,638 posts, read 6,515,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
They must still be working on the Grand Opening festivities.

Scanners and gropers at the gates to prevent any terrorists from attending.
Riot police armed with tasers to prevent any sit ins at strategic spots.
Kool aid stations set up with 12 different flavors to satisfy everyone.
Only WH press allowed, no independent journalists or anyone who disagrees with government policy.
A host of movie stars and singers to usher in the new America.
Joe Biden will be the Host and have an opening speech, off the cuff of course.
Free t-shirts for all..."I have my spot at the FEMA camp..do you ?"
Sounds like smashing fun! Can I bring my friends along? They're reptilians and lizard people.

Old 01-18-2012, 10:20 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 26 days ago)

27,645 posts, read 16,129,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sues1 View Post
I have never heard of New World Order until my son brought it to my attention, i don't know why i never did, it seems it's been talked about for ages. Anyone have any thoughts on it?
An entertaining book on the subject printed in 1971 explains it pretty well. It is called None dare call it conspiracy. Here is an excerpt NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY********************* by Gary Allen

Old 01-18-2012, 10:23 AM

48 posts, read 27,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post

(Full Movie) "The Police State" Conspiracy -Jesse Ventura - YouTube

Police State 4: The Rise of FEMA Full Length - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies