Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2012, 08:48 AM

9,394 posts, read 15,683,913 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Why some folks have to turn everything into a racial issue is beyond me. People are people, punk teenagers are punks, not because of their race, but because that is a time when they are becoming adults in society, and have not yet understood what that means, or how to control their raging hormones and changes going on within themselves.
Oh save us that bleeding heart drivel. We were all teenagers once and most of us somehow managed to not gang up on a helpless person and beat the **** out of them despite our "raging hormones" and "changes"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2012, 09:40 AM

1,303 posts, read 1,097,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Denial of reality to fit your world view makes your post seem *crazy*.
It is you, my friend, who is out of touch with reality. Therefore, my perception of your posts seem "crazy". Police departments nationwide are afraid to charge "youth" and "teens" with hate crimes, but anytime a whitey drops a racial slur, the PD (as well as the PC police) are quick to crucify these people. Just like police departments nationwide are afraid to advance white police officers because "other" officers cannot score high enough to advance...advancing the white officers would be "raciss".

Old 01-20-2012, 09:40 AM

3,064 posts, read 2,637,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Why?
If someone who wasn't a vet lost an eye, and was attacked, would the crime not be as heinous?
And if he's living on the streets, isn't this the society we created?

I'm sure these kids asked if he was a nam vet. Yeah, that came up.

Oh, okay. How's this?

Person Injured While Crossing Street

or

Philly Population May Be Down by One

Are these generic and unemotional enough for you?

Old 01-20-2012, 09:41 AM

1,127 posts, read 1,244,192 times
Anyone who thinks this was not another example of pervasive black racist violence has their head in the sand. And notice how cowardly these black bigots are: always attacking in a pack like the mangy baboons they resemble, choosing someone weak or elderly, sucker punching from behind and kicking the victim in the head while he is on the ground.
I am very familiar with the Olney section of Phila. where this attack occurred. The neighborhood has been transitioning from white to black since the 1960s and there have been countless racial incidents as blacks target the remaining white and asians, usually elderly residents stubbornly refusing to give up their houses and get the hell out of dodge.
Blacks in Philly seem to be determined to chase every nonblack Philadelphian out into the suburbs. It's a team effort led by corrupt black politicians, judges, school officials etc. in tandem with vile bullhorn shouting "activists", the enforcement arm is the army of young men and women who carry out these type of violent assaults on a daily basis on the streets of the city. Only the more sensational ones get reported by the news media. They are only the tip of the iceberg as anyone in Philly outside of the liberal bubble can tell you.

Old 01-20-2012, 09:44 AM

78,271 posts, read 60,492,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
It is you, my friend, who is out of touch with reality. Therefore, my perception of your posts seem "crazy". Police departments nationwide are afraid to charge "youth" and "teens" with hate crimes, but anytime a whitey drops a racial slur, the PD (as well as the PC police) are quick to crucify these people. Just like police departments nationwide are afraid to advance white police officers because "other" officers cannot score high enough to advance...advancing the white officers would be "raciss".
The hate crime statistics say otherwise, but then again you completely ignored them when presented earlier. So, I hold no hope of you honestly addressing the topic.

Old 01-20-2012, 10:04 AM

646 posts, read 801,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
No! My response was regarding “If someone was racist to you do they deserve server retaliation”. And my answer is yes. I wasn’t justifying these teenagers beating this man. It was in response to a question asked not to the situation being discussed.
Buddy your name is Shabazz.As in black power kill whitey and their babies Malik Shabazz.I know how your people think,no need to explain.I understand that if someone calls a black person a name that ya'll not only condone a 6 on 1 beating you would actively participate.People need to have gun permits and drop them punks where they stand.Just the other day 3 thugs like that tried a home invasion on an old white man in suburban Chattanooga .Guess what Shabazz,one will never go to trail.He has met his maker.

Last edited by mary phagan; 01-20-2012 at 10:43 AM..

Old 01-20-2012, 10:33 AM

Quote:
The hate crime statistics say otherwise, but then again you completely ignored them when presented earlier. So, I hold no hope of you honestly addressing the topic.
I want you to put a link to department of justice website if I'm wrong.But it wont happen.I have studied the crime rates on the DOJ.It goes as follows.According to the DOJ website 6.6 million violent crimes are committed every year.20% or 1.3 million are interracial.18% of that 20% involve black on white crime.Staggering.So it goes on to show that nearly 1 million whites were the victim by blacks annually while around 132,000 blacks are by whites.Wow!I will repeat this.38,000 white women are raped by black men yearly while nill practically the other way.So obviously whites are the victims and the Gov is not likely to prosecute black crime as hate crimes.Could you imagine if they did.Jesse and Al would stir the blacks to riot in the streets.Because with the stiff penalty a white person recieves imagine if these hate crimes blacks committed were given these stiff sentences.The conclusion is that in regards to crime whites are more often the target by overwhelming numbers than blacks.Ain't even close

Last edited by mary phagan; 01-20-2012 at 10:59 AM..

Old 01-20-2012, 10:51 AM

78,271 posts, read 60,492,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mary phagan View Post
I want you to put a link to department of justice website if I'm wrong.But it wont happen.I have studied the crime rates on the DOJ.It goes as follows.According to the DOJ website 6.6 million violent crimes are committed every year.20% or 1.3 million are interracial.18% of that 20% involve black on white crime.Staggering.So it goes on to show that nearly 1 million whites are murdered by blacks annually while around 132,000 blacks are killed by whites.Wow!I will repeat this.38,000 white women are raped by black men yearly while nill practically the other way.So obviously whites are the victims and the Gov is not likely to prosecute black crime as hate crimes.Could you imagine if they did.Jesse and Al would stir the blacks to riot in the streets.Because with the stiff penalty a white person recieves imagine if these hate crimes blacks committed were given these stiff sentences.The conclusion is that in regards to crime whites are more often the target by overwhelming numbers than blacks.Ain't even close
What planet are you getting your imaginary statistics from?

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...10shrtbl01.xls

There were just under 13,000 murders in 2010. More blacks were killed than whites.

What a truly bizarre post.

Old 01-20-2012, 10:55 AM

1,127 posts, read 1,244,192 times
"Hate crime" is a meaningless term created purely for political purposes. This incident and others raises a question in my mind: If there are approximately 5x more whites than blacks in America, shouldn't we see 5 assaults by packs of whites on black people for every 1 black pack assault on a white ? Here in Seattle with a small black population these black pack assaults happen pretty frequently, in fact just last month an older Asian man walking alone was beaten to death on the street by a group of blacks and the police dept. reported that there have been over 20 incidents in this neighborhood in the last 4 months. I can honestly say that in 22 years living here I have not heard of even one case of a pack of white or asian people randomly beating and/or killing a black person.

Old 01-20-2012, 11:03 AM

Quote:
What planet are you getting your imaginary statistics from?

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...10shrtbl01.xls

There were just under 13,000 murders in 2010. More blacks were killed than whites.

What a truly bizarre post.
Pal there is 6.6 million violent crimes committed in the us every year.what I should have said is that 1 million violent crimes are committed against whites by blacks and 132,000 the other way around.I used the word murders when I should have said murder,robbery and raped each year.I got ahead of myself and didnt finish.Still those numbers are staggering indeed.Bring the DOJ numbers here and prove me wrong on those numbers

Last edited by mary phagan; 01-20-2012 at 11:20 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies