Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 07:00 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,536,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
You're pretending not to see what is evident. Stop making excuses; if the races were reversed you'd be outraged and you know it.

I have no responsibility to that idiot any more than a skin head. Excuses? Reading actual words is making excuses? Now, where in the video or article did Holder state the New Black Panther party was his people. I don't do sabliminal.

Thread Fail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2012, 07:01 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,322,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
I'm sorry if ridiculing White nationalism offends you so much
Ridicule white nationalism (Notice that I don't capitalize the W in white as you do) but this is merely calling a racist AG a racist. Nothing supremacist about it.

Old 01-19-2012, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
Jesse Lee Peterson: "Obama hates the White man". Seems Obama and Holder are aligned with the Black militant who discusses a race war. All of them hate Whites.

"Obama Hates the White Man and he is a dangerous man " BY Jesse Lee Peterson Live On TV - YouTube

Ah man, your passing off Kanye West Cousin as proof. Kenye said the same thing about Bush...

Stormfront Thread Failure.

Old 01-19-2012, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
I'm not even going to click on the link. Provide what was asked. Where in the article you've attached or the youtube video the OP attached did Holder state the New Black Panther party was his people. You can't because he didn't say it.

FAILED THREAD.
Not gonna read it? Fine. Remain ignorant. Are you afraid you'll be confronted with something you'll not be able to explain away by torturing language?

Old 01-19-2012, 07:04 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,288,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
Jesse Lee Peterson: "Obama hates the White man". Seems Obama and Holder are aligned with the Black militant who discusses a race war. All of them hate Whites.
I think the lunatic birther movement needs to get their act together.

Obama hates Whites, yet the party he is the leader of hates Blacks.

How stupid can a movement be.

Old 01-19-2012, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Not gonna read it? Fine. Remain ignorant. Are you afraid you'll be confronted with something you'll not be able to explain away by torturing language?

Not at all. As soon as you show me where in the first article you provided that shows a statement from Holder that the New Black Panther Party were his people. I don't know how they do things over at that other site you guys frequent. But those of us with a education, tend to go by actual statements and not sibliminal ones.

Old 01-19-2012, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Not at all. As soon as you show me where in the first article you provided that shows a statement from Holder that the New Black Panther Party were his people. I don't know how they do things over at that other site you guys frequent. But those of us with a education, tend to go by actual statements and not sibliminal ones.
That's 'an' education and it's spelled 'sUbliminal'.

In any case, racially charged statements like that are too thinly veiled to be thought of as subliminal.

Old 01-19-2012, 07:13 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,288,429 times
Quote:
That's 'an' education and it's spelled 'sUbliminal'.

In any case, racially charged statements like that are too thinly veiled to be thought of as subliminal.
If you agree with the OP and are concerned about an upcoming race war, why don't you guys form your own militia?

You can train by practicing shooting rats in Michigan.

Old 01-19-2012, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
If you agree with the OP and are concerned about an upcoming race war, why don't you guys form your own militia?

You can train by practicing shooting rats in Michigan.
A race war would be started by imbeciles. I have a higher opinion of people, white, black, and otherwise than you do.
(Which is why I don't condescend to answer someone else's post for them. Whatsa matter? Don't think he can answer for himself?)

We have an AG who has revealed, time and again, a racial animus. Changing subjects and making unworthy ad hominem attacks will avail you nothing.

Last edited by Cavaturaccioli; 01-19-2012 at 07:24 PM..

Old 01-19-2012, 07:22 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,195,349 times
This can't be serious. Can't be.

Followed the link to the YT page of the creator of the video. The other videos suck- and he's such an eloquent young man.

Last edited by JordanJP; 01-19-2012 at 07:31 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies