Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2012, 11:58 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,443,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
i.e better ?? you are out of your mind!
History shows us that homosexuality is the downfall of any nation that embraces that perversion.

One man +One woman for the purpose of pro-creation; It cannot be accomplished any other way!
It would definitely be better if we let people of varying sexual preferences act however they wanted to with the same rights. It would also be better if we didn't have as much bigotry and hatred under the guise of religion. There will be enough men and women interested in each other to take care of the procreation thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2012, 12:09 AM

30,306 posts, read 51,908,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
never going to happen cause liberals are the most selfish people in the world.
Riiiiiight... so NO liberals have children, huh? Keep dreaming.

Speaking of selfish, which side is constantly trying to push THEIR fundamentalist beliefs on the rest of us? Hmmm, let's think about it for a moment.

Old 05-06-2012, 12:12 AM

Quote:
History shows us that homosexuality is the downfall of any nation that embraces that perversion.

One man +One woman for the purpose of pro-creation; It cannot be accomplished any other way!
Ummmm, you're the one who is claiming "tradition" is better - and that poster was actually saying the opposite.

As for your claim of historical proof, do you care to share that with us? Which non-Biblical/fairytale societies have collapsed as a direct result of open homosexuality? And I hope you realize procreation will still happen, even with homosexuals making up a small percentage of our population... not to mention, gay people can still MAKE babies just fine (barring any medical infertility issues). So if the human race was really in danger of becoming extinct, I'm sure we could convince some gay men & women to "take one for the team." This could even be accomplished without sex, thanks to those handy modern scientific advances.

Old 05-06-2012, 12:17 AM

22,632 posts, read 14,933,513 times
Quote:

Sity, that is utter nonsense. A myth. A lie. As a historian I can cite many a history book that refutes that tired old fable.

It may also come as a shock to you that thousands of same-sex couples all over the country are raising children, as well untold thousands of single people who are female, male, black, white, gay and straight, etc.

With in vitro fertilization heterosexual intercourse is absolutely not necessary to impregnate a woman.

Besides, men and women who cannot bear children due to barrenness, infertility, etc. are still entitled to be first class citizens and the right to enjoy life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Take if from someone who lives in the shadow of the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall.

Old 05-06-2012, 12:18 AM

4,320 posts, read 4,780,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Pure unadulterated bull crap...This is archaic thinking, as women are a lot more than baby factories...Are you going to head up the organization that outlaws vasectomy and birth control? How many kids do you have?

The role of intimacy is not exclusively about procreation. It assumes self expression, experimentation and gratification are appropriate parts of the human sexual experience.
How many kids do I have ? None!

I raised 6 children! They are all grown up adults!

Archaic thinking?? Absolutely not - FYI .."there is nothing new - under the sun"!!

Old 05-06-2012, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
kids who grow up with this are less likely to get married
Evidence, please?

Quote:
(many current deviants would have been happily married with children if they grew up in normal times)
Haha... yes, I'm sure it's wonderful being forced to copulate with somebody to whom they have ZERO sexual attraction. Happy? More like a prisoner in their own mind, and most likely getting some on the DL behind their spouse's back.

I knew a gay man who was "happily married" to a beautiful woman, but she wasn't too happy when she came home from work early one day - and found him in bed with another man. Whoopsie!

Old 05-06-2012, 12:31 AM

3,550 posts, read 2,555,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Evidence, please?
please tell me what you think the % of "gay" people who were married to members of the opposite sex with children was in these years.

if you don't think so then you would agree that there are more gay people (% wise) now then in 1960.

either way I'm right.

though somehow I doubt your smart enough to follow simple logic.

Old 05-06-2012, 12:31 AM

33,521 posts, read 37,118,345 times
Rosie O'donnell said it best....You people that think gay sex is disgusting should support gay marriage, because then all that sex would stop, just like it does in straight marriages.

Old 05-06-2012, 12:39 AM

Quote:
So, now you are calling homosexuals deviants? A fool who could care less about the 15 million children dying each and every year for lack of food, and you want to make more?...Oh that's right, you don't live in Africa so you are okay...Gotta look after number one and screw the rest right? You are a selfish prig.
they're not dying for lack of food because of overpopulation (because there's not enough resources)

there are artificial reasons (war being the biggest) for it, millions of people died from starvation throughout history when there was less then half the amount of people in the world.

you do understand for example that those who die from starvation during WWII had nothing to due with lack of potential resources.

though if you worry about this problem so much here's an idea there's an easy way for you to lessen the problem by one and make the world a much better place.

Old 05-06-2012, 12:42 AM

Quote:
There were just as big a percentage of gays in the 60s, but they were in the "closet" and for good reason...It was because of bigots like you.
and married with children so you acknowledge the fact that the gay movement has lessened the amount of people who have children in a true marriage.

and bigots (against anyone who is able to see the obvious) like you are responsible for the millions of negative effects of this idiocy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies