Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2012, 08:54 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
What are you proposing:
That they chain the women up and not let them take control of their own lives and destiny?
Really, you promote slavery?

If you refuse to take responsibility for a child being created because you voluntarily added semen to your coochie during ovulation, what are you responsible for doing?

A little common sense.

The time to be pro-choice is before you're knocked-up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2012, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
And many men go that route without having post-abortion aftermath (whatever that is).
How about the thousands of men who desert the woman after they find out she's pregnant?
Or don't they count in your tally?
This is, after all, an outlier thread.

How do "thousands of men" prevent the now pregnant woman from carrying the child to term and giving him or her up for adoption?

FTR...it takes two to play hide the salami and it takes two to not wear a rubber.

Old 05-27-2012, 09:01 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,142,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
If you refuse to take responsibility for a child being created because you voluntarily added semen to your coochie during ovulation, what are you responsible for doing?

A little common sense.

What is a "coochie"?

What grade are you in?

I guess you're another who believes that after 10,000 years humans will change

Old 05-27-2012, 09:09 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,335,421 times
Quote:

A little common sense.

Not even a hermaphrodite is capable of doing this.

Old 05-27-2012, 09:14 AM

9,006 posts, read 13,831,283 times
I have my own experience to share,that's all. I was 18 and got pregnant. I wanted to get an abrtion but the father was crying and all over the floor because he didn't have any kids and wanted me to keep it. He promised he would be around, well,11 years later haven't seen him in years. This is his only child.

In other words,never believe men they are liars.

Old 05-27-2012, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
A few??? Why do you think there are so many single moms out there? I can't tell you how many times I've had to talk to women whose boyfriends, fiancées and in 2 cases HUSBANDS left them when they found out they were pregnant? I volunteered at our counties women's shelter for many years and it was crazy how many grown men left. The women are stuck with the responsibility if the man leaves, so it's ultimately the woman's choice. Period.

Men are sent to prison if they fail to pay child support, and this whether they wanted a child or not.

What other remedies would you suggest to hold men accountable for their irresponsible insemination of women?

With these new penalties in place to ensure men are held accountable for their part in irresponsible sexual activities, what measures shall be implemented to hold women accountable for their part in creating a life they don't want?

Old 05-27-2012, 09:20 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,008,619 times
Quote:
Men are sent to prison if they fail to pay child support, and this whether they wanted a child or not.

What other remedies would you suggest to hold men accountable for their irresponsible insemination of women?

With these new penalties in place to ensure men are held accountable for their part in irresponsible sexual activities, what measures shall be implemented to hold women accountable for their part in creating a life they don't want?
first you have to find the man to try to send him to prison. how many men are in prison for non support? I would guess few.

women are responsible for their own body. the women who choose abortion are being responsible

Old 05-27-2012, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I have my own experience to share,that's all. I was 18 and got pregnant. I wanted to get an abrtion but the father was crying and all over the floor because he didn't have any kids and wanted me to keep it. He promised he would be around, well,11 years later haven't seen him in years. This is his only child.

In other words,never believe men they are liars.

So did you give the child up for adoption?

Nice couples wait years to adopt unwanted babies.

Old 05-27-2012, 09:26 AM

23,416 posts, read 36,983,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
What is a "coochie"?

What grade are you in?

I guess you're another who believes that after 10,000 years humans will change
That would be someone who, apparently, hasnt the education to know the correct anatomical terms for the human body.

Old 05-27-2012, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
Not even a hermaphrodite is capable of doing this.

Well ray1945, it's not like they were waiting for the bus when a gang of ejaculators did a drive-by insemination. Women are willing and equal participants in their own unplanned pregnancy.

Maybe it's time to drop the 1960s concept of sex in which men make women pregnant. Men and women make women pregnant. Sometimes the neither wanted a pregnancy, sometimes the man wanted a pregnancy and sometimes the woman wanted a pregnancy. When a man wants a pregnancy the woman doesn't, he's insecure and wants to tether her to him with a child. When a woman wants a child the man doesn't want, she is essentially doing the same thing. Of course, in her case she has all the options. If he stays, she'll likely deliver the child. If he leaves, she may have an abortion or she may deliver the child then bill him for child support. She may also change her mind about abortion after he leaves and deliver the child or she may get an abort even if he stays.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies