Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 12:43 PM

5,152 posts, read 8,524,412 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Um, because Cain decided to drop out of the race and Gingrich didn't......
Cain decided to drop out since his "supporters" bailed on him, after that came out...unlike Newt's.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2012, 12:47 PM

625 posts, read 902,563 times
Which man is willing to pay a woman's monthly bills because they are just friends...please. Cain is a weasel. As for Newt, he's a psycho with lose lips. Good luck if he becomes the president. Thank God I have dual citizenship

Old 01-25-2012, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Most fringe conservatives are ONLY out to beat Obama (and no my friend not because he's black ) and will latch on to any conservative candidate that they feel can do it.

Cain handled the allegations horribly and wasn't a strong contender in the first place so kerplunk...they dropped him just like Perry, Bachman and others lost support along the way.

Newt is the last conservative hope so they cling to him despite his past actions....in desperation.

Rauxcism. It's everywhere you conveniently want to find it.

P.S. I guess a lot of black women are fringe conservatives.
Most black women, don't care about that.....how's that rock working out for you?
PS...I didn't say racism is the ONLY reason why, but, particulary in the South, it had something to do with it....if those were black women he was messing around with or harassing, he stays in the race at least a little bit longer...

Old 01-25-2012, 01:01 PM

78,339 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
Most black women, don't care about that.....how's that rock working out for you?
PS...I didn't say racism is the ONLY reason why, but, particulary in the South, it had something to do with it....if those were black women he was messing around with or harassing, he stays in the race at least a little bit longer...
You've dodged my reference to Weiner whose treatment was vastly different than Clinton's or several other candidates whom had extramarital affairs.

Was it because he's jewish!?!

Old 01-25-2012, 01:03 PM

Quote:
You've dodged my reference to Weiner whose treatment was vastly different than Clinton's or several other candidates whom had extramarital affairs.

Was it because he's jewish!?!
Weiner wasn't running for POTUS....hence the difference.

Old 01-25-2012, 03:06 PM

78,339 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Weiner wasn't running for POTUS....hence the difference.
LOL...dodger.

Your whole point boils down to:

Cain's base of white conservative racists abandoned him after the scandal broke.

BWAH HAH HAH HAH HAH.

Old 01-25-2012, 03:22 PM

1,187 posts, read 994,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacramento916 View Post
Because Cain is a black man sleeping with White women. The Tea Party doesnt like that.

What Gingrich did was 1000X worse. Cheating on his cancer stricken wife. What a despicable human being.
LOL! It wasn't the Tea Party who forced him to bow out it was the "Liberal" media that did.

It's also the liberal media that is all after Gingrich's past... which is REALLY old news they are just rehashing.

But if ya'll want to pretend it's the GOP, Conservatives, Tea party, etc that are doing all this, go right ahead. It's not like you believe anyone who says otherwise.

Old 01-25-2012, 04:15 PM

[quote=Wyndsong71;22707242]LOL! It wasn't the Tea Party who forced him to bow out it was the "Liberal" media that did.

It's also the liberal media that is all after Gingrich's past... which is REALLY old news they are just rehashing.

But if ya'll want to pretend it's the GOP, Conservatives, Tea party, etc that are doing all this, go right ahead. It's not like you believe anyone who says otherwise.[/QUOTE

Above post shows 1 reason why cons are often a waste of time, even if it was the "liberal media"......his supporters could have drawn their own conclusions and not let his poll #'s drop like a hot potato....

Old 01-25-2012, 04:18 PM

Quote:
LOL...dodger.

Your whole point boils down to:

Cain's base of white conservative racists abandoned him after the scandal broke.

BWAH HAH HAH HAH HAH.
Truth hurts....doesn't it 1st grade Math Guy....
remind you again, that just because one doesn't attend Klan rallies or say n****r, doesn't automatically make them non racist....

Old 01-25-2012, 06:34 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,152,432 times
Quote:
I'm just real curious, why one was rushed out of the race, when his stuff came to the surface and while GinGRICH's stuff is at least resurfacing, he's still has a shot?
I don't know, but Gingrich's actions are certainly appalling, and not very christian-like, yet oddly christians are fawning over him.

I'll say the same thing I said about Blow Job Bill, and that is character does matter, and I would hold Gingrich to the same standard that I hold Blow Job Bill, so, no, Gingrich gets nothing from me and I don't care if he is the best chance to dethrone the Boy-King.

I guess if I ever visited the Offal Office, I'll have to wear a body condom or one of them bio-hazard suits.

Not a hypocrite on sexual conduct...

Mircea
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies